Wifely Duties Ch. 02

Story Info
Stuck in traffic, Jane learns about "road head".
1.2k words
4.52
46.2k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWinters
PTWinters
401 Followers

This is the 2nd chapter of the adventures of a 1950s housewife.

It'll probably make more sense if you read the first part, but each chapter is fairly self contained.

I'd love to read any feedback you may have after you've read it

*****

Late Night Traffic

It had been a very busy week. Michael had worked overtime every night and Jane had spent most of the week preparing for their weekend trip to her cousin's wedding.

The wedding had been beautiful, and the reception was a wonderful celebration that had gone on late into the night.

Of course that meant both Michael and Jane had slept in Sunday morning, and hadn't left the hotel till mid-afternoon, which lead them to getting stuck in evening traffic.

"At this rate it'll be after 10 before we get home!" Jane complained, as she looked at all the cars not moving ahead of them.

"If we're lucky" Michael agreed.

"When we get home, remind me to feed that cat before we turn in. I'll be so exhausted I might not remember." she asked him

"If you think you'll be that tired when we get home, maybe you should take care of things now." he suggested.

"Things?" she asked, not knowing what he was talking about.

"Jane dear, it's Sunday. And you still haven't taken care of your wifely duties this week." he told her

"Micheal J Smith, are you suggesting I, I, take care of things here? In the car!?" she asked, shocked.

"I'm not suggesting anything, I'm simply pointing out that if you're going to be too tired later, that now is an option." he explained

"I will do no such thing." she informed him curtly.

"Fine, but I'm not sure why you are making such a big deal out of this." he responded.

"You're suggesting I, I, fellate.." She still had issues saying that word "... you in public!"

"Our Chevy Bel Air is hardly public." he told her. "I really don't understand you sometimes. You act like this is some secret, shameful thing on one hand, but on the other, you stood up in front of god and our friends and vowed to do it."

"I did no such thing!" she practically yelled at him.

"Yes you did, like your cousin did yesterday."

"WHAT?!" Jane cried.

"Their vows were the same as ours. Greg and I agreed to love and support you and Andrea, while you both agreed to love and take care of us. What did you think taking care of a man meant?"

"I never...I mean, I knew..." She sat in silence for a moment, then looked around. The traffic wasn't moving, but none of the people in the cars around them were paying them the slightest bit of attention to them. "Do you really think this is okay in the car?"

"Of course. First of all, all the other cars are full of adults who are only paying attention to the road and secondly, even if they did look over, what could they see in this big car? Some movement?"

Timidly, she asked "But what if they suspect I'm...I'm...su..." Her sentence trailed off.

"They won't. No one will." He assured her.

She thought about that for a moment. She hadn't considered oral relations part of marriage until last week, but what if that was just her? What if this was something everyone else knew about, like Michael implied? In that case, then it probably wasn't nearly a big a deal as she was making it out to be. If only her mother had talked to her about this before she got married!

"If I were to do this, it's only because it will be so late before we get in." she told him.

Michael took that as agreement, so he leaned back so there was enough room between the steering wheel and his chest for her.

Jane reached over, still unsure, looking around to see if the other drivers reacted. They did not when she undid his belt, nor did they when she unzipped his fly.

Jane bent over as she pulled his cock out, so she couldn't see if any heads turned as she lowered hers, but she mentally crossed her fingers that they had not.

Michael gasped when she took the crown of his dick into her mouth, and moaned when she wrapped a hand around the base of the shaft.

Jane began to bob her head up and down, pumping with her hand as her lips sucked. She took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could without gagging, then quickly lifted her head back up till it was just the tip between her lips. Her hand matched her movements, up and down his saliva soaked shaft. Then she dropped her head back down on his dick, repeating the motion over and over.

Jane felt the car move, as Michael drove 20 or 30 feet as the traffic slowly drifted forward. She quickly raised her head from below the dashboard, looking around like a thief, afraid they were about to get caught. Michael chuckled and assured her no one had seen her and guided her head back to his lap. She swallowed him once more, bobbing and sucking.

She still wasn't exactly enthusiastic about performing fellatio, but at the same time she was determined to have a happy marriage and if it was her duty to do it, then she was starting to realize she needed to do it right.

After a few minutes of intense cock sucking (though she would never refer to it as such) Michael groaned particularly loudly. It then occurred to her that once again, she hadn't planned for his ejaculation. Thinking quickly, she realized she had some napkins in her purse, but when she tried to lift her head off his cock to get them, he grabbed her by the hair and held her down on his dick.

"Mmpphh!" she tried to argue, with her mouth full of his cock.

"Be a good wife." he told her. "Be a good wife and take it all so there is no mess."

She tried to say something else, but he held her head tight and began thrusting into her mouth, essentially face fucking her.

"That's it. THAT'S IT!" he told her excitedly over the sloppy wet sounds that filled the rocking the car.

"FUCK. JANE!" he cried as he exploded into her mouth.

Unable to pull away, she was forced to choke down his spunk.

"Oh god." he told as he continued to spurt "You're such a good wife."

Jane swallowed what she could, though some dribbled down his shaft or her chin as his thrusting slowed. She used her hand to catch what she could.

He released his hold on her head and apologized "Sorry dear, I just wanted to make sure we didn't stain the car seat"

She nodded, trying to be understanding, but she did not appreciate the fact that he hadn't given her a choice.

As she sat up, she turned to the side view mirror to fix her hair and noticed the young man in the car next to them. He was staring right at her, with an excited look on his face. She turned away, embarrassed.

"Honey, I think that man saw us." she told him.

"Really? I don't think so." he assured her "He just pulled into that place."

Jane wasn't convinced, but she didn't see any sense in arguing so she just stayed turned away from the man until the flow of traffic had them pull away from him.

*****

Want more of Jane's story? Let me know in the comments or better yet, via the Feedback tab

PTWinters
PTWinters
401 Followers