All Comments on 'Wifely Duties Ch. 02'

by PTWinters

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good!

As the first one, this is a very nice second episode, however it also had way too ma y similarities... Is a third one coming? I'm waiting for it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fun

I like your stories, I wish I could write like that and not sound cheesy. But I think part 2 is very similar to part 1. I do understand the time line being not a huge amount of time passing. I think you should have Jane learn some other wifely duties, no anal though I think that is to far out for the story line. Cheers

Ms Moe

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Turn about

So when does cunnilingus appear?

Sidewinder2k2Sidewinder2k2over 7 years ago
Glad this is back!

"Be a good wife!"

Classic! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent...I can't wait for the next chapter

What I remember most about the 50's is how women would dress in sexy layers. The husband should get his wife to do a striptease in a semi-public space....first removing the dress, then the slip, then finally the pointy torpedo bra and panties. Please leave the nylons and garter belt on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The 3rd Party

In the two chapters so far, there are the third parties who must have enjoyed the same show without being invited, so the story could be developed on those guys, but it may not be fit in with the title, anyway, she has a better skill after some real practice, bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Waiting...

Love both chapter so far!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great

I really enjoyed the story. Jane now needs to really start enjoying blowing her husband and start initiating. She also needs to start getting some scenes with blowing and shagging. I disagree with the other commentator in that Jane does need to get anal to fulfill her widely duties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A good wife...

....but will he be an equally good husband?

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 7 years ago
What fun

Oh how I enjoyed bench seats. Oh how I miss bench seats. Highway blow jobs can be very distracting but so much fun, especially if you end up beside an 18 wheeler.

Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
progress

greta story. lots of potential, but if he gets his cock sucked, then his lovely wife should be subject to some enthusiastic muff-diving. it's the least he should do. do please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cunnilingus

So when does this perfect husband return the favor with some pussy licking? I'm sure Jane must masturbate between blow jobs; even shy girls do that, and certainly a lady who swallows a big load of cum would. Certainly she would like her man to help her out ... I remember jerking off with my wife in our little red VW when we were young and foolish. Talk about distraction! I could barely keep the car on the road when I shot my load, and my wife had even more trouble!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Fun Easygoing Story

The title of my comment says it all. Easily one of the best and entertaining reads on here. Every chapter should be some kind of fun with blowjobs just like this two. The next one should be his request for her to be topless or naked easily fun concept. I hope you update soon and often!

PS. My own personal opinion would be a dual blowjob/titjob. It's a fav of mine, but no pressure, lol.

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
to love and take care of us.

The speed of are lie makes it true, for instance. "Really? I don't think so." he assured her "He just pulled into that place." Oh this guys good, I belived him for a minute.

Something I feel badly about is todays young women will never know the comfortability of the front bench seat, center consoles 'suck'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great wife

This is a very cool little story.

When I was in college, I had neighbors who had run into a ditch and destroyed a mailbox while she was giving him road head. He was a deputy county sheriff no less(and she was a real cutie). After hearing about that, I could no longer fully enjoy road head, which my girlfriend loved to perform for me. I always had to pull into a rest area to finish. I guess that is what they are there for.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPTWinters@PTWinters
P.T. Winters knew he was different when, as a teenager, he started buying trading cards of pinup girls from the 1950s while other guys were buying porn. The absurd situations depicted were much more exciting to him then just seeing nudity or sex. Now he writes dirty little s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES