All Comments on 'Wife's Black Curiosity'

by DavidHimeros

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My 53yr old BBC Hotwife

Hot descriptive story. Once given the opportunity white women will most definately take advantage of a bbc encounter. And once they do it will become a necessity to now satisfy their sexual fullfillment. Trust me. As the accomodating husband of a mature white wife that experienced it from a massage I arranged for her nearly eight years ago there is really nothing hotter to witness. Black men have stamina and verillity like no other. Honestly. My wife has been sucking and fucking much younger black stallions as often as possible since that first time. And there is absolutely no myth. They are hung and can lay it down for hours. Hold off cumming untill they want to and shoot gallons when they do. Their huge black cock never softens. Never. Quite a scene to watch. It really is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Hot Story

I rarely write comments but this story was hot. Obviously the author isn't a professional writer but so what. And seriously, who can dream this up? I'm thinking a true story. Cheers to the wife!!! Good for her!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot!

As a husband to a sexy wife and mother to our wonderful children whom we travel with for sporting events a state or two north of Ames, I found this story to be one we can but just hope can come true for us! Thanks for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Story!

We have a family company, and my brother-in-law, who works with us, started traveling with us on company business. That is when my husband decided he wanted to share me with him. The next time, he was unable to travel with us, so we decided to explore the local websites and hooked up with a black man, purely out of curiousity. I have to agree that the first commenter is not far off the mark, as far as our experience goes. Yes, it is hyperbole to say such things about all black men, but generally the ones who are successful at cuckolding white men have a lot going for them, in terms of size, stamina, musculature, and technique, and unless you are into Dom/sub games, are often professionals who are pleasant to hang out with, apart from the sex. Now my husband is thrilled to be an interracial cuckold, and teasesingly calls me his BBC slut. But it's not a lifestyle for us. It's just fun to play when we are out of town, and it makes our own sex life that much hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story!

Best part of this story is it is REAL!!. I chatted with the author, he showed me many pics and video of the scene described. Description was so accurate and to the mark, including the dynamics between wife and Luke. Other commenters critiquing story should understand that this is author's first story in here and this is as real as it could get on literotica. lets encourage the writer. He easily has tens of real stories to share if not hundreds.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago

Great hot erotic story..finally an author that keeps wife and hubby together in the same room..its the only correct way

BigRichard2910BigRichard2910over 2 years ago

Well written! Thank you.

I'd love to read more!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Hot Hot Hot story, if only she was fertile. Then everyone would be a winner. 50 stars to writer. Thanks just ignore haters. They don't read more than the titles before making hateful comments.

Dakota_NorthDakota_Northabout 2 years ago

Hot story, loved the intensity of their pairing up! Those night shift hotel clerks...they get to see so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife Lisa and I talk about something like may happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very enjoyable, there is something special about a white woman truely enjoying submitting to a Blackman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Definitely a hot story that I can relate to my 60 year old wife of 30 years. Several years ago while on vacation at the Texas coast, we stayed in hotel suite for one week and while fishing late one nigh, we met two black men and befriended them to the point of inviting them to our place for a few drinks. One thing led to another and they asked my wife straight out if she had ever had sex with a black man which she replied no, but would like to try with my permission, which I said ok. To make a long story short, they both fucked her at the same time one in her mouth and the other in her pussy, I had no idea that she could take 8 to 10 inches of cock and orgasm as many as 7 or eight times. Both men were able to come wice in her pussy and once in her asshole before the night was over. Although pretty sore and stretched out, she told me that she had never felt better during her orgasms and wanted to try some more black cock during our vacation, which I agreed to. Needless to say, we ran into the same men two days later,but they had a friend this time. Turns out this man called tiny had a tremendous 8 inch cock as thick as as a cucumber which he fucked my wife with that same night. This time she submitted herself to a DP and a cock in her mouth. To this day, I cannot believe that swallowed three loads of cum and took three in her pussy and three in her asshole. She insists that this has been her best vacation ever and wants me to video her next time taking three big black cocks. I want to please her and have agreed to do it next time, happy wife, happy life.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nothing like enjoying sex with the door open for onlookers to watch. It just heightens the pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

For me this is the way BBC stories should be written. Give me the details about all parties that will go past the imagination; especially about the length and thickness of the cock and how much pleasure the wife is having while being filled with black cock. If a white husband is going to enjoy watching his wife being taken by a black man's huge cock he is more interested in the actual dimensions of the cock she is enjoying.

If the Anonymous writer from April writes more about his and his wife's enjoyment of those three cocks I can guarantee there will be an appreciative audience.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I would like my mature wife to fuck a black man. I would love to see her suck him and then fuck him while i watch. She could pick him up at a club or we could get him over the internet. I have thought about this a lot but my wife hasn't agreed yet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDavidHimeros@DavidHimeros
I'm a 67 year old married male who enjoys talking with other articulate husbands about our wives. I also enjoy chatting about my wife Jenn and her/our experiences. She's 63, elegant and classy. Her stats are: 5'7" and 135lbs. She has nice long legs and a great butt. 36c shap...