All Comments on 'Wife's Brother Takes Advantage'

by cumeister

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
erotic?

It was less erotic than I expected.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Halfway thru 2nd page

I came

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
About as erotic as a fart

About as erotic as a fart

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic

Shot two loads. A plus.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good God ! ! !

What a cluster f**k, get the hell away from this joke of a woman. Her brother and her deserve each other. Get far away and find a mate who cares more about you than how much money you can make. You've already lost this heartless bitch, as if from the way it sounds, you ever really had her anyway. SAVE YOURSELF for God's sake ! ! !

WisquejacWisquejacabout 9 years ago
Sadly the ending completely ruined any hope for this story!

I would say it started out well then got into the cuckolding bit so a more uncomfortable feeling and then just turned to crap with a very dumb husband, a rapist brother and an incestuous super-slut wife-whore.

I really saw a different ending where the husband is sitting watching this filth and instead of saying"yes dear" at the end he informs his wife and her brother that he took the recording and then deleted it and everything else on the computer and now is blackmailing the brother-in-law with it to the tune of all debts paid off plus a million dollars. He then informs his wife she can stay on with her brother as his new wife-whore because he is leaving her and going faraway to find love with a nice island girl and live in the sun.

Now that should have been the ending! It could have saved the whole nasty mess and a husband who got stuck a long time ago with a wife who put him in the poorhouse. A husband who did nothing wrong but to marry a woman who got pregnant with his kid and then went onto work his ass off to provide for his overspending wife and a college education for his daughter.

With that ending there would have been revenge, justice and that magic word closure! But alas no, just another boring cuckold story that I don't feel is even slightly believable.

Alex BelligAlex Belligabout 7 years ago
Great Story

The story just started....the wife is tamed to start loving sex and providing it to his wife in every kinky way. Then she will join her daughter into a 3-way and 4-way. Probably the husband will also join-in the fun and get into kinky gay/wife-sharing incestuous wild animal.

Hope we can get the continuation.

Iwanttotry7777Iwanttotry7777almost 3 years ago

A great lead up to a terrible ending, correction horrible ending!!!!

papabear536papabear536almost 2 years ago

I like where it's going. Ready for chapter two

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well, too bad that there is no more chapters for this story. It would have been great to find out just how far down the rabbit hole she goes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous