Wife's Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Off to Macy's I went. Amazingly it didn't take long to find a nice cocktail dress and 4" heels to match. I called the number and made my way back to the hotel. 5:30. Just enough time for a quick nap, then to get ready. Dinner was semi-formal, according to Larry, and my husband was driving me crazy. I turned my phone off, and took a quick nap.

I awoke in a frenzy but quickly realized I had plenty of time. I laid out my clothes, and went about fixing my makeup and my hair. I came out of the bathroom completely nude, and decided to send my husband a nice side picture. I also sent a picture with the diaphragm in the box. I went to work getting all my lingerie in place and setting out my white nightie from the other night. Once everything was in place, I took a quick pic and sent it on to my husband saying thank you. I hope he likes it.

The response was classic. He had already cum. I asked him what that was about and he said that I was going out dressed to fuck, and I wasn't taking anything with me. I told him no way was I going to do anything until I got back. Did he want me to come home pregnant? I set the phone down then slid into my dress and shoes. One last pic and just before I sent it there was a reply. He just said, if it happens it happens. I was floored. How long had he had these thoughts? How much of a slut did he think I was? I was steaming. I decided to leave it alone or he would ruin my night. I said not a chance and sent him my final pic. With that I set the phone down and walked out the door. I was greeted with open arms in the lobby and whistles from some co-workers. I smiled at them and walked towards the cab.

The drive wasn't too long and dinner was fabulous. The wine went straight to my head, and the dirty talk was driving me wild. He started asking what it would take to dislodge it, then why did I have to wear it at all. I decided to come clean, I think the wine made me do it, and I confessed that I didn't have it in either time this morning, but countered that I was still safe and if he wants it, he will have to fight for it. I couldn't stop giggling after saying that. I kept remembering how deep he was and how fantastic he felt.

I was rubbing my stocking clad leg up and down his leg, getting closer and closer to his crotch. Thankfully, the tablecloth was long and I could have my way with him right there. He asked if I was ready right now, and I said no, I left it in the room. He motioned for me to come closer, then said meet me in the bathroom in 5 minutes. I said no and slapped his arm. He said why not start trying now. I had to admit all this talk was really going to my head.

Finally I said, how would that even work. He pointed at the bathroom and said they are single stalls. You can lock the door. With that, he stood up, excused himself and said he expected me to join him in 3 minutes. I couldn't believe him. I told him no, but here I was drinking wine and feeling no pain. The fire between my legs was unbearable. I was itching to get him inside me, but I was going to hold to my resolve. After a couple minutes, I couldn't take it anymore.

I stood up, walked for what seemed an eternity, and stopped right outside the door. It was like someone else knocking on the door. I couldn't believe I was actually doing this. The door briefly opened and I felt my hand being pulled inside. He was kissing me and touching me and telling me how he couldn't wait any longer, that I was so sexy and he had to see what I was wearing under my dress. I felt the hem of the dress start to rise as I basked in the attention. My body was on fire, but I was trying to keep my resolve.

I pressed against him and enjoyed the feeling, then his hand worked under my dress, I felt his hand slide from my stocking, to my bare thigh, and he let out a sigh, then it moved even farther up and I felt his hand brush against my panties. He started pressing his finger into the gusset of my panties and they slipped right through and he was now touching my clit. I started stroking his cock through his trousers until he was hard as a rock. I wasn't going to give in that easy. I gave him one last kiss, turned towards the door, fixed my dress,unlocked it and walked back to our table.

It was a few minutes until he arrived. I kissed him and told him there will be plenty of time tonight. I was already feeling the effects of the wine. He wasn't too happy, but a quick tap of my stocking covered toe to his semi hard cock told him he wasn't going to have to wait too long. I winked and he paid the check. We walked out holding hands and got into the cab.

It was still early when we arrived back at the hotel. I was so turned on after our little tryst in the bathroom, I couldn't wait to get back to the room. We headed straight for the elevator, and once inside, I turned to him, reached around his neck and pulled him in for a deep kiss. My hands were roaming up and down his muscular back as his hands were firmly gripping my nice round ass through my dress. Pretty soon I felt the hem of my dress start rising and his warm hand was caressing my bare cheek. I'm not much of an exhibitionist, but we were alone in the elevator, so I didn't say anything.

My hand quickly made it's way to his tight ass as he pulled my body even tighter against him. I could feel his hard cock pressing against my stomach and couldn't wait to release it from it's confinement. My thoughts kept going back to our little encounter in the bathroom and what would have happened if I had let him have his way with me. He was so turned on, I thought he would have taken me anyway, despite my protests. Too bad I thought.

Our elevator ride was way too short, but once on my floor we walked quickly to my room. Finally at the door, I quickly opened it, turned to him, grabbed him by the neck and pulled him to me as we made our way inside.

We kissed all the way to the bed. My new dress was already on the floor, his shirt and trousers were there as well. I was clawing at his boxer briefs trying to relieve him and his massive cock of their restraints. As we fell onto the bed, he was finally freed of his boxers and I pulled him on top of me. His muscles were tense and there was a determination in his eyes that I hadn't seen previously.

I was his prey, he wanted nothing more than to conquer me. I don't think I could have stopped him, even if I had tried, and who said I was trying. I wanted him more than I had wanted anyone else. Thoughts of my husband were fleeting. Every now and then I would imagine him stroking his cock on the bed or in front of his computer screen as he thought about what his naughty wife was doing, but right now, it was all about me and what Larry was doing to me.

He kissed his way to my ear, then my neck, then down my chest. He pulled my breast out from the corset and started sucking on it as he ran his fingers down the front of my panties. His fingers found the opening in my panties and started rubbing my clit, then he moved them lower and started sliding 1 then 2 fingers deep inside me. I was writhing and moaning as he teased me. Soon he was sliding down even further until I felt his hot breath on my pussy.

His fingers were still inside me as he leaned in and started kissing my lips. He then easily parted them and a jolt shot through me all the way to my toes. He was an expert in every way. He would lick then suck my clit, finger me harder then softer. Bringing right to the edge then letting me down softly. I was so turned on, I couldn't think anymore. I just wanted to cum. I wanted to soak his face with my juices. I grabbed his head and pulled him tight against my pussy. He started licking and sucking for all it was worth. I wasn't going to let go. I needed to cum. I needed him to make me cum, and wow, once it hit, I was rocked from head to toe. It was so hard I think I passed out for a second.

When I opened my eyes, his face was up by mine and I could feel him rubbing his hard cock against my pussy. I pulled his face to mine and pushed my tongue into his mouth. I could taste me on his lips and his tongue. It was fantastic. I kept arching my body up as he continued to tease me with his monster cock. I could feel him rub lower towards my entrance, then back up to my clit. Each time he would go lower, I would thrust my pussy up to try to catch him, but he would stop and bring it back to my clit. I was going crazy. Finally I pulled his head down, started sucking his ear and told him to put his cock inside me.

He moved his cock lower and I matched him by thrusting upwards until it finally hit the spot. I felt him press forward with a little pressure as my lips parted. His cock was wet with his precum and my juices, but it still was a tight fit. He lifted himself over me, then began thrusting his hips forward and back, causing his cock to slide in a little at a time. I was holding his arms, feeling his muscles flex as he would thrust into me. I looked down to his abdomen and watched as his abbs would flex, then looked past that to see his large cock slowly entering me.

I almost came from the sight and the pressure he was causing inside me. I looked back up into his eyes and they were filled with passion. As he leaned down to kiss me, I felt his pelvis meet mine, and I knew he was completely inside me. The feeling was incredible. He started thrusting inside me, first slowly, then faster and faster. I figured he wouldn't last long with all the teasing going on, and I was right. Just as I was nearing my first orgasm, I felt his body tense. I looked into his eyes and said "cum for me baby, please cum." He looked down and asked where, I didn't even have to think about it, I wrapped my legs and arms around him and said "inside me". That was all it took,

Just as he tensed up and I felt the first hot jet spray my insides, I felt my orgasm explode and rip through my body. I could feel the head of his hard cock pressed up against my cervix and remembered I didn't have my diaphragm in. Each jet was hitting my cervix directly. I was a little conflicted about this, and that I just begged him to fill me up, thinking I could get pregnant. I began to think about what my husband would think, but then it is his fault this all started.

I gently caressed his back and legs as I felt his cock still twitching inside me. Just feeling him twitch inside me caused a small orgasm inside me and I gripped his back as I came down from it. He was still panting and breathing heavy into my ear as he tried to catch his breath. When we finally caught our breaths, he rolled over and I rolled right into his arm and laid my head on his chest. He was still breathing heavy but he looked at me and kissed me deeply.

I could feel his cum already leaking from me, but I was still very horny. I started playing with his wet, half-hard cock with my hands, then started kissing my way down his body. I propped myself up on my arm, took a deep breath, opened my mouth and slid his cock in as far as it could go. I could taste our mixed juices on it and relished in it. I felt him start to get hard again, so I started rubbing his balls, then let a finger linger down to his ass and started rubbing gently. His cock grew to full attention in no time. I kept my assault up until my jaw was tired and he was panting again. I took the bustier and stockings off, and as I was about to remove my panties, he said leave them on.

I threw my leg over his body, grabbed the base of his now hard cock, rubbed it on my clit for a few seconds, then angled it back and pressed the opening of my pussy down onto the tip of his cock. His eyes were wide as I slowly worked my way down the shaft until I felt his pelvic bone against mine. I started riding him, thrusting my pelvis forward and back, his hands holding tight on my hips. I reached down, grabbed his hand and moved it over my breast.

I ran my hand down my stomach until I stopped where I felt a slight bulge come and go on my belly. I knew that was his cockhead from last night. I knew it was right up against my cervix again and I loved it. I moved my hand lower to my clit and began rubbing my clit as I felt his cock slide easily inside me. The angle at which his cock was inside me was quickly bringing me to my next orgasm. Before I knew it, it was on top of me and I was trashing and bucking wildly on top of him. I didn't realize but I was driving my nails into his chest as I came. Once I came back down, I could feel how tight my grip was and he just smiled at me. His cock was still firmly wedged inside me and now it was his turn.

He tried to turn us over, but I planted my legs firmly on the bed. I then bent forward, kissing him, and started lifting and lowering myself onto him. I could feel his cock slide about half way out, then I would grind myself back down onto his cock. He grabbed my ass and started pressing me harder into him. I started kissing him harder as I felt myself approaching my next orgasm. I told him I wanted to make him cum again. He asked if I really didn't have anything blocking him, and responded that I didn't.

I felt his cock expand even more. He asked if I really could get pregnant, and I responded that there was a good chance that I might. He then asked if he could cum inside me again, and I bit my lip and ground down harder into him. I asked him how close he was, and he said very close. I moved over to his ear, lifted my pussy up his cock until I felt the tip just inside me, then whispered in his ear as I pushed my pussy down the entire length of his cock until his head was pressing against my cervix again and said, "Yes, do it, cum inside me and try to get me pregnant."

That did it for both of us. I felt his cock explode inside me just as wave after wave crashed over me. He held me tight as he released every bit of sperm he had left right against my cervix. I kept whispering, "Keep doing it, don't stop" until I felt his cock start to go down. He grabbed me and rolled me over, then laid on top of me with his cock just barely inside me, but keeping anything from escaping. I just held him close and ran my fingers through his hair as he kissed me deeply. Finally he fell out and we broke our embrace. He went to use the restroom, I followed after.

As soon as the door closed, I picked up my phone and checked my messages. There he was again, on the bed with a lap full of cum. Then 20 more messages. I skimmed through and enjoyed reading all of his nasty thoughts. If he only knew what I had done and what was still inside me. I opened the diaphragm case, took out the condoms and snapped a pic. I sent it to him with a message. We are going to sleep now. Had fun. I probably won't need these for a while. Sweet Dreams. I put my phone back down, grabbed my white nightie that matched the panties I still had on, and went to bed.

I woke around 3am with Larry sleeping right behind me. His arm wrapped around me cupping my breast. I could feel his naked semi-hard cock up against my ass. His hand was gently caressing my breast through the thin material. I started wiggling my ass around lightly, just to see what would happen.

His hand immediately started squeezing my breast, then started to wander down my belly. I got chills as his breath started to get deeper and I felt his cock starting to swell. I parted my legs slightly as his hand made it's way over the front of my panties. His fingers immediately started working their way into the crotch of my panties, my panties opened up and I felt his fingers brush against my clit.

I was still gyrating my hips as his cock was now at full attention and pressing into my back. His fingers were like magic and I was wet again. I scooted up a little until I felt his cock slip between my parted legs. I started rubbing my bare pussy across his cock, jacking him off with my pussy. Each time I thrust forward, I could feel the tip hit my clit, then feel the entire length rubbing against it. I felt him grab his cock on the next pass and push it toward my opening. He hit the spot the first time, and I pushed back until half his cock was now inside me.

He grabbed my hip and started thrusting forward. I felt him inch his way the rest of the way until I felt his pelvis against my ass. He started kissing my neck as he thrust his cock in and out of me. I leaned forward a little granting him better access to my inner most depths. I could feel his cock bumping into my cervix again, and just laid there and enjoyed every minute of it. I grabbed his hand, squeezed it and ground my ass into him. That got a loud moan out of him, so each time he would bottom out I started gyrating harder.

I could feel his cock head pressing harder against my cervix each time he bottomed out like he was trying to enter my womb. I felt his breathing getting labored and knew he was getting close. I leaned back into him, felt his breath on my neck and whispered back to him. "Cum for me". I felt his cock expand again, then as he thrust deep, I felt the first splash of cum hit my cervix directly. He kept thrusting and on every thrust, he would bottom out and unleash more semen directly against it. On his last thrust, he pushed it deep inside me and just held it there.

My hand ran down my nightie to the small bulge in my belly as I felt his last spurt inseminate me. I didn't move and neither did he. I couldn't tell if he had just fucked me in his sleep or if he had passed out. I just laid there for a few minutes feeling his cock shrink down ever so slightly. I fell asleep with his cock still shrinking.

My alarm started going off at 7. As I woke, I felt his cock head still inside me. I thought about the night before, and earlier this morning. I couldn't believe how brazen I was and how much trouble I would probably be in if I actually did get pregnant. It's one thing to play around. I didn't know how my husband would handle it if it actually did happen.

I pulled away and decided I should shower and try to get as much of it out of me as I could. I closed the door to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I opened my messages and there was a picture of my husband grinning. He had already gotten the kids off to school and he was anxiously waiting for me to return. He asked about my night, and if I really didn't use any protection. He also asked how many times we had had sex and if I didn't at least make him pull out.

I answered as truthfully as I could, leaving out the 3am tryst and the fact that I woke up with his cock still inside me. I told him I was all his from this point out and I would be home shortly. I hopped into the shower and rinsed myself off as best as I could. I finished up and dried off. I swear there was still some leaking out of me. I grabbed my brand new red thong panty and matching bra and put them on.

I started doing my makeup and hair. I grabbed the new matching red dress I had bought for the plane ride home and slipped it on. If I was going to act like a slut, I better look like one for my husband I thought when I bought them yesterday. I started packing up my makeup when there was a knock at the door. I opened it and Larry was standing there naked. I felt him brush up against me as we passed in the doorway.

After he was done, he opened the door and asked if I minded if he showered here. I said gladly. He turned on the shower while I gathered my things from the room and packed them all up. I walked into the bathroom to grab my makeup bag as I heard the shower turn off. He opened the curtain and reached for a towel. I couldn't help but stare at his magnificent cock standing at full attention.

I couldn't believe after last night and this morning he could still get hard. I dropped one of my brushes on the floor as he stepped out of the shower. I bent over to pick it up and I felt him press himself firmly against my ass and grab my hips. Oh My. He felt so hard against me.