Wife's Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his hands slowly working my dress up until it was well over my ass. He smiled and asked if I did this on purpose. I started to rise and said no, it was an accident. I felt his cock slip between my legs as I completely stood up into him. He wrapped his arms around me and started kissing my neck. I told him I was all clean and that I had a long plane ride home. He smirked at me through the mirror and started kissing my neck and thrusting his cock gently between my legs. I asked him how it was possible that he was still hard.

He said the red dress got him going again, and what happened last night was amazing. He said it was all my fault and said I needed to take care of it. I tried to act disinterested but my body was betraying me. I heard my phone buzz and thought of my husband. As much as I wanted to pull away, I couldn't find the strength. His words and breath on my ear, his rock hard naked body pressed up against me, and his cock gently sawing against my panty covered pussy was driving me crazy. I started melting into his arms and gently pushing my ass back to match his thrusts.

He whispered he wasn't done with me yet as I felt his strong hand on the back of my shoulder. He was pushing my shoulder forward and pulling my hips back towards him all at the same time. Once I started to bend forward, he let go of my shoulder. He knew he had captured me, and where was I going to go anyways. He had me pinned between his naked body and the counter. I put my hands on the sink as I felt my dress being draped over my back and his fingers pulling the crotch of my panties over to the side. His cock was just slapping against my pussy as he thrust towards me. He bent over and told me to grab his cock and guide it into me. I spread my legs farther apart, grabbed the base of his hard cock and placed it at the entrance to my pussy.

I felt the tip of his cock trying to part my lips. I still had the base in my hand and as he pulled back I started rubbing the tip up and down my pussy. It was like someone else was guiding my hand. I could have just jacked him off or sucked him, but I willingly bent forward and I was rubbing my juices all over the tip of his cock so he could penetrate me with it. Once he felt that he had enough lubrication, he started thrusting forward again. I held it tightly against my opening as I felt my muscles give way and the head slowly enter me. I started pushing back against him as he would thrust forward.

I swear I felt every inch of his cock slide into me as he stretched me wide open. Unlike before, I felt the tip of his cock press against my cervix but I never felt his pelvis against my ass. He pressed a little harder and I felt a sharp pain. I told him to be careful and he said he would. Once I was completely impaled, he started thrusting into me. We started getting into a rhythm and I came faster and harder than I ever had. It was like a steam roller crashing over my body. He just held me there as I thrashed around.

As soon as I recovered I felt him start moving again. I could feel the tip of his cock press against me every time he bottomed out, then he would withdraw and do it again. Each time the pain was lessening. As I started building up again, I turned my head over to look in the mirror on the wall. The sight was beautiful. I could see my ass up in the air, his hands gripping my soft skin, his ass cheeks flex every time he would thrust forward, and the expression on his face. I was admiring the view as I was getting closer to another orgasm when something caught my eye.

There was my pink diaphragm case, mere inches from my hand. Inside the case was the one thing that could save my husband from the humiliation of raising another mans child. I reached out with my hand and grabbed the case. I asked Larry to stop for just a minute. I opened the case, grabbed my phone, snapped a picture of the case with the diaphragm still inside, and the view of Larry behind me with his cock inside me in the mirror behind it and sent it to my husband. I put the phone down and right on cue, Larry picked up the pace.

I felt him getting harder as the pace got faster. Pretty soon all the pain disappeared in my abdomen and I was pushing back with all my might. I felt him tense up as his grip on my hips tightened.

I looked into the mirror and said "Cum Baby, Do it. Slam it all the way in and cum inside my bare unprotected pussy. Send me home with your baby growing inside me". I felt his slam as hard as he could. I felt the tip of his cock hit my cervix like a bettering ram. Once he bottomed out, he didn't stop pushing either. I hadn't felt him release his cum yet, but I knew it was there.

Then I felt a little pain as I felt his cock move just slightly further inside me. It was like something had opened up inside me and given him more room to move forward. As soon as I felt the head penetrate my cervix, I felt his cock expand, then I actually felt the tip of his cock expand as the first jet of cum, and of course millions of sperm, shot directly into my uterus. Instead of thrusting into me, he just stayed still. His grip like steel on my hips making sure I couldn't get away. Instead of trying to get away, I arched my back a little and pushed myself even harder onto his cock.

I wanted to feel his pelvis against my ass. I felt my cervix expand and even more of his cock was now lodged inside my womb just as the second jet pushed through the tip of his cock. I could feel it as his cock expanded. I arched a little more, and just as I started to push back I felt his hands pull my hips back as I felt his cock pass farther into my womb. Just like before, I felt the tip expand and shoot his third load of sperm directly into my womb. I didn't know how many more he had left or if I could even get more inside me, but I was determined to try. I arched again, and pressing hard against the counter, and with a little assistance from him, I felt his cock head slide a little further until I felt it.

I felt his pelvis against my ass and the tip completely fill my womb. my cervix was now closed around the valley behind his cock head. I had him and his sperm trapped inside me. Just as that happened, I felt 3 more pulses from his cock. I didn't think he had much more left. I felt him shudder behind me and inside me. I had never felt so full in my life. I had never taken anyone so deep inside me before. I looked at the open case next to my hand and thought, even if it were inside me, he would have ripped right through it. A wicked thought past through my mind as I thought about what we will have to try next time we are together. I felt one more spurt, and I felt him slump a little. My turn I thought.

I started gently wiggling my ass and just thrusting very gently back against him. My ass was completely pressed against him, but I could wiggle it still. I could feel my cervix beginning to close tighter against his cock as he started to go down. He went down a little bit, but then stopped shrinking. I gave him a naughty look and he started thrusting ever so slightly inside me. I asked him if he thought he had one more round in him. His cock tip never left my cervix. It was a slow motion fuck as my cervix kept a tight hold of his cock tip deep inside my womb until I felt him tense up and spurt jet after jet directly inside me again.

I couldn't do anything to keep him hard after that. I knew I had Millions of little sperm deep inside my womb. I knew I hadn't ovulated yet, but I would be and they would be there waiting for it. He started pulling back but I could feel my cervix holding on to the tip of his cock. He finally pulled out of my womb and then completely out of me. The tip of his cock was beat red and I could see a little impression of my cervix on the ring. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply.

He asked if he thought he did the deed, and I said I'm pretty sure. I told him I hadn't ovulated yet, but it would probably happen later today. He said he didn't want me to lose any of his sperm on the way home. I told him I had an idea. I grabbed the diaphragm, put one leg on the counter, and inserted it up to my cervix. I pulled my panties back in place and straightened up my dress. I kissed him as I let him out the door.

I had his number and he had mine. Maybe on my next trip I would see him again. I might be showing by then, but we can still have some fun. I grabbed my bags and headed down the hall. As I entered the elevator, I looked at my phone.

My husband had shot a load twice as large as I had ever seen all over his stomach. I laughed and commented. He said he came from that picture, but couldn't stop. He came 3 times in the last 20 minutes. I said Larry had filled me twice in the same amount of time. I sent him a kiss and said I would see him soon.

I boarded the plane with a glow. I found my seat with my friend. She looked like she was glowing to. I asked if she had a good trip, and all she could do was smile. I rubbed my tummy as I felt a slight pain on my right side. She asked if I was alright. I said yes, but I think I just ovulated.

She and I chatted the whole plane ride home. Nothing about our excursions, but deep down I could picture my poor little helpless egg being overtaken by Larry's powerful sperm. I didn't leak a drop thanks to the diaphragm being inside me. I exited the plane and drove home.

My husband John was waiting for me when I opened the door. I was a little nervous, but when he grabbed me and hugged me, I knew it was going to be ok. That's when I felt a pain in my left side. It was just like the one from earlier. He asked if I was alright. I said yes, but I think I just ovulated. He was beaming.

We sat down and I told him everything, even him lodging the head of his cock in my womb and cumming twice inside me. I was stroking his cock and as he would get close, I would stop, then start again. I also told him I had my diaphragm in right now to keep as much of his sperm inside me as possible. At this point I was worked up.

I hiked up my dress, pulled my panties to the side, then straddled my husband. I felt his cock slide easily into me. Once I was bottomed out, I whispered in his ear that I had already ovulated once on the plane, and that I think I may have released 2 eggs this month. I told him that there were millions of sperm trapped inside my womb right now, and that both of those eggs would be fertilized while his cock was inside me. He asked if he would have a shot, and I said, even if I took out my diaphragm, Larry shot millions of sperm deeper than you or anyone else had ever shot inside me. I have never had a cock wedge itself inside my womb and felt my cervix close around it, trapping everything inside me.

I will take the diaphragm out and let you try, but you probably won't succeed. With that I raised off of him, spread my legs, and pulled it out of me. One side was clean, the other was covered in white sticky stuff. I sat back down on my husbands cock, told him give it his best shot, as I felt spurt after spurt spray my cervix.

The End