Wife's Early Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A big hunky guy! A big hunky guy standing behind you, holding your hips and driving his big hard cock into your sexy little upturned ass! Haah!" She was turning herself on with her dirty talk as much as me. "She rubbed my cock through the panties with her foot again. "Ohhh! Somebody likes the idea!"

I wiggled my ass a little, enjoying the increased pressure of her foot on my cock and the added friction that my movement made.

She laughed at me. "Haha! You dirty little slut, You'd love that wouldn't you! A big hard cock in your ass. A big hunky guy riding you, making you his girl. Bet you'd love to suck him too, before he fucked you! I bet you'd kneel in front of him and worship his cock just like you worship my pussy. Then I bet you'd beg him to fuck you! You're such a desperate little whore! Fuck! I'd love to see your horny little ass getting fucked!"

She was pushing up into my face now and her pussy was hot and wet end very responsive again. She was lost to moans of pleasure as I made love to her with my tongue and she just closed her eyes and reveled in it for a while before groaning. "I'm Going to fuck you, slut!" It was slurred, she was drunk with the heady mix of alcohol and weed and pleasure. "I'm going to fuck that pretty arse of yours until you cum in your pretty pink panties!"

I was beside myself with pleasure, I was grinding my cock against her leg as I flicked at her clit. Her hands pulling me into her pussy, her hips jerking up at me as I drove her closer and closer to another orgasm. I was frantic too, so close to cumming, so desperate, grinding my cock against her foot. We were both riding hard towards a heady climax, her clit hot and hard against my tongue, my cockhead hard against her foot. Then suddenly she moved her foot. I opened my eyes and looked at her in desperation. The look just drove her closer to the edge. "Don't stop!" She hissed, "Don't you fucking dare stop!"

I lapped at her clit, pushing at it harder and harder with the tip of my tongue with every stroke, Her head was rolling with the pleasure and she was peaking when she drove her toe hard into my cockhead. I gasped with the shock more than the pain of this playful kick and watched my reaction with hooded lust filled eyes and she came hard and fast, gasping and creening as she pulled my face hard into her crotch.

This time her orgasm subsided quickly and she pushed me away from her pussy and lay there panting. After a minute or two, she tugged on my hair and I followed her command and moved up the bed. I lay on my side on the bed and she lay behind me. She caressed me through the satin nightdress, finding my nipple and lightly pinching and playing with it.

"I like you like this!" She whispered in my ear, before running her tongue along its edge lightly. "So feminine and sexy. So vulnerable and desperate to please! I'm really enjoying having my own private sissy whore."

She stroked along the edge of my panties. My cock had lost some of its previous desperate rigidity but it was a long way from soft. "What about you? Having fun, perv?"

"Oh, yeah!" I said with great pleasure evident. "I'm so horny, you could do anything to me right now, M'Lady!" And I meant it, in that crazed way that a long horny night of unbelievable sex in the safety of your own home makes you think that you are capable of anything. At that moment I was the little slut of my dreams, I was the horny, desperate little whore. Wanton and willling.

She was still rubbing the outline of my cock and I quickly regained my original stiffness. "Mmmmm, that's better. Nice and hard for me!. No cumming though! Not until you pay off your debt!"

"If you continue this M'Lady, I might not be able to stop myself!" I groaned, my hips involuntary rocking in time to her hand.

"Good! Because I'm still horny, and I want more!" She bit my neck lightly. "I want to fuck your pretty little arse!" She said in a singsong voice. "You'll let me do that won't you? You want me to do it, don't you?"

"Yes, Miss Linda!" I croaked, my excitement betraying me.

"Oh! I like that, Miss Linda, indeed! What is it you want, Pussyboi?"

"Please fuck me, Miss Linda, Please fuck my pussy!"

"Oh, you wonderful horny little bitch! Get it and bring it to me, you know you want to!" She bit me on the neck again, harder and for longer as she rolled my nipple tightly between her fingers. It was all very playful but it was pain designed to hurt to the limits of my endurance. When she released her grip on me I groaned involuntarily, my whole body craved her closeness and dominance. "Fetch!" She jeered.

I didn't have to go far. In the bottom of the nightstand were a few sex toys but we both knew which one she was talking about. Two years earlier I had nervously bought her a strap-on dildo. We used to talk dirty a lot during foreplay and one of our fantasies was to both go bi for a night. I had spent a night with a gay guy once before we met or married and we had messed around a lot including me giving him a blow job but I had chickened out of letting him fuck me. Perhaps I should have let him, perhaps it would have been really good, it had plagued me! Even more so when Linda and I had tried anal and she loved it when she was really horny. What had I missed! I felt like I really needed to know and I finally bit the bullet and bought a 7 inch strap-on with a second smaller dildo on the inside of the harness which was designed to slip inside her and hit her g-spot. It hadn't been a great success, after a couple of weak attempts it had been relegated to the back of the drawer.

I pulled it out and handed it to her. Intertwined with the strap was a pink leather collar she wore sometimes when we were playing. She unraveled it and put it on me. "That stays on until your debt is paid!" She grinned mischievously. "And if you cum before you pay up all the way then I'll add three more to your debt!" It had a fussy little buckle on it that was almost impossible for her to get off without my help. With my larger neck, it definitely wasn't coming off until she wanted it to.

She started messing around with the harness, straightening it out and stepping into it. "That's probably a good ratio for a slut who likes to please and be teased, three for me for every one of yours!"

"Yes, M'Lady!" I found myself excitedly agreeing. What was I letting myself in for!

"Ha! You'll agree to anything in this state! I might as well say take me to the moon! Get this wet for me, Slut!" She was standing over me where I sat beside the nightstand on the floor pointed the short dildo at my mouth and I hesitantly opened up and sucked and licked and slobbered over it. "You are so easy!" She laughed, pulling it out and easing it into her gorgeous pussy, moaning slightly as I watched in awe.

The big end looked huge now, close up. I stared at it, stared at her, she was positively glowing. She was very turned on and looked wonderfully dominant. I was putty in her hands.

"Well!" She demanded. "Don't just sit there gawping like a frightened schoolgirl! Suck it, Bitch!"

I again opened my mouth, taking the big head between my lips. Although the artificial silicone taste did nothing for me the sense of submission was immense and the feeling of having my mouth wrapped around a cock, albeit a fake one, was intense. Linda ran her hand across my cheek and I looked up at her.

"Oh, Yeah!" She laughed. "That's it slut! You look good down there! Get into it! Make love to my big cock with your hot little lips!"

All I could do was moan onto the mouthful of cock. And rock back and forth on it as she grinned down at me.

Linda started rocking her hips and I was forced to take more and more of the thick shaft into my mouth. She put both of her hands onto my head and started fucking my mouth, the sensations it was sending through her both directly through her end of the dildo and indirectly through the act of dominance was obviously having an effect because she kept giving little gasps and her eyes were full of lust filled mischief. She pushed deeper into my mouth until I couldn't take any more. I gagged a few times as the head was forced against the back of my throat. I looked up at her afraid I would gag and she laughed delightedly.

"Harder than it looks, isn't it! I love how scared you look! Makes me want to take advantage of you!" She grinned and pushed back in, all the way to the back of my throat. "Now swallow and let it slide all the way down. If I can do it, I'm sure a slut like you can."

I tried several times, failing and gagging with each attempt. Linda was delighted at my discomfort. She kept forcing me back onto her cock and, slut that I am, I kept trying. Frustrated with my lack of success she slapped my face and told me to calm down. She gave me a moment to catch my breath then slowly slipped it back in. I gulped and swallowed and down it went. It was terrifying and satisfying at the same time and the look of intense lust on Linda's face as she crushed my lips and nose into the leather of the harness, rocking the fake cock inside of her pussy as she moaned was reward indeed.

"That's it, slut! I own you. You do what I want now!" She held me there for what seemed like an eternity rocking her hips against my face, making the dildo move inside her as well as me, before letting me off to gasp for breath and then plunging the thick shaft back down into me again. Three more thrusts then she let go of my head, panting. "This thing hits the right spots inside my pussy, and you, ya little slut, are hitting just the right spots in my head!" She lifted my face up to hers and kissed me hotly, her tongue pushing between my lips and toyed with mine. My head was swimming, she was so much more dominant than my wife of the last five years and I was loving it. I closed my eyes and lost myself in the delights of her tongue and lips and hands on me.

After several long hot kisses, she pulled back from my lips and whisped into my ear: "I know what you want!" She ran her tongue around my ear. "But I want to hear you say it!" Her teeth nipped at the sensitive skin of my neck playfully. "What do you want, hot lips? Where do you want my big cock? What do you want me to do to you?" Each phrase separated with harder nips.

I was lost in lust and gasping with the delicious sexual need when I heard myself moan "Please fuck me! Please let me feel your cock inside me!" I hardly sounded like myself, more like the desperately horny girl I had become.

She giggled into my neck and chewed me harder, leaving deep purple love bites as I writhed against her. She pushed me down onto the bed and tossed the lube at me. "You're in charge of this, keep it slippery or it's going to hurt!"

I slipped the thong of my satin panties to the side and used my fingers to get plenty of lube in and around my hole and then coated her big hard cock with more. She grinned down at me as I stroked he big slippery cock. Feeling sheepish, I turned away from her presenting my ass to her.

She slapped my ass and laughed at my eagerness. "You have such a sexy ass though! Such a pretty thing in your pink panties!"

I felt her climb onto the bed behind me then her hands on my ass and the tip of the cock in my crack. She slipped the cock up and down the crack of my ass, either teasing me or getting used to the feel, either way it felt good. My ass had been filled with dildos almost every night that week and the anticipation was delicious but the thrill as she pushed inside and opened me up was the most mind blowing experience. I moaned involuntarily and wiggled my hips a little to ease the entry. It was big and my ass ached as it stretched to accommodate thick shaft but it wasn't any bigger than the other dildos I had used and the feeling of being full was such a turn on.

"Wow, are you eager!" She mocked as I rocked a little, letting my ass get used to the big thick shaft. I could feel nerve bundles in my ass and around my hole thrilling to the intrusion. She slapped my ass hard then grabbed my hips firmly and began to fuck me. It was amazing, she was purposefully driving in with deep and long, slow strokes, getting the feel of me and enjoying the thrill herself. I could hear myself whimpering in pleasure, losing myself in the beautiful sea of sensations.

She wasn't fucking me hard, more exploring my ass with her cock. She experimented with strokes, finding one that she liked, long and deep, making me gasp every time her hips hit my ass and the dildo sank to its deepest inside me. She pulled out almost to the brink. I checked her in the mirror, watching her face, her focus and pleasure evident. She caught my look and said: "Look how sexy you look taking my big thick cock. Look how good it looks slipping in and out of your greedy ass!"

I moaned and rocked back to meet her strokes, my ass in the air, my eyes closing in bliss. I felt the stinging slap of her hand on my ass and then her hand in my hair, pulling. It was all pleasure, painfully delicious pleasure.

"Watch!" She demanded, turning my face back to the mirror. "I want you to see me fucking you! I want to see your pretty slut face! I want to watch you enjoying this! You are enjoying it aren't you, slut?" I looked up at her in the mirror with wonton desperate eyes.

"Oooooohhhhhhh yessss, Fuck yessss. I love it! I love you fucking me!"

She grinned her evil little grin and slammed her hips in hard, enjoying the gasp I made and probably the movement of the dildo inside her and she held it there, rotating her hips as if enjoying the sensation as well as the moment. "Look at you, dressed like a slut, taking my cock, letting me fuck you! Look at you kneeling in front of me, desperate for more of this big dick! You're getting fucked and it's just what you want, isn't it slut! It's what you need!"

"OOohhhh, yes, I need it, I need to be fucked by you, I love it!"

She took another long slow stroke out and hard push deep in. Rocking there, she said: "You're a slut aren't you! A slut!" She sounded excited, not disappointed.

"Ohhh, yes!" I gasped. "I'm a slut for your cock!"

"My slut! My Whore! My bitch!" She said with three long strokes, every one making me moan with pleasure. "Look at your sexy little body writhing on my dick! Look how sexy we look together!"

I looked. Damn! I looked like the wanton slut that I felt like, the wanton slut that she was beginning to realize I was. She was a sexy woman but I was looking almost as sexy, especially wearing the stockings and lingerie. We made a hot sight. Her gorgeous curves, her sexy boobs and gorgeous butt, her hands on my hips gripping me and pulling me onto her, the picture of a dominant with her long hair tied back in a ponytail. My ass upturned to her, offered to her, my body draped in lace, hot pink, my legs in black nylon, spread for her. My face made-up, darkened eyes, lipstick red lips, even my longish hair looking girlie as it hung around my face.

I looked up at her face, she had stopped moving. She was taking a picture of us in the mirror with her phone. She met my eyes and grinned, drew her hips back and humped forward. Her cock sank deep and I moaned again. I hear the click of the camera and she said: "That's the look I wanted!" She dropped the camera on the bed beside her and looked me over before she met my eyes again. Now her face was a serious intrigued look. "I want you to be like this all weekend. This is too good to rush. It's such a turn on! I don't want to put this genie back in the bottle. Not yet. There's too much here!"

I was stunned into silence. She was right. This was better than I could have imagined. It felt amazing, being her slut, dressed like this, penetrated like this. My head was reeling with the sensations I was feeling. And Linda was more into it than I could have dreamed she would be! The implications, the places this could lead, were the stuff of fantasies. It was a massive turn on, it was exhilarating, it was even a little frightening.

She started to move again, this time it was more exploratory. She was watching my face, watching me for pleasure, feeling her way around the act of fucking me, looking for what made me moan or cry out or just close my eyes in pleasure. When my head started to droop, she grabbed the ring in my collar and hauled me up. Her eyes bore into me soaking up my sensations as if they were her own.

I had learned in my long evenings that I could cum if I played with the right spot inside my ass for long enough and now that spot was crying out with the continual torment. She watched my face. Studied me as she varied her strokes. When she found a spot that made me moan or gasp, she would repeat it over and over, studying me until she seemed to understand it. She was enjoying herself, playing, learning. She grinned as she ran a few long steady strokes through me saw that the increase in pace was a turn on too. She sped up a little more, grinning at me. The look of control and delight in it radiating off her.

Her thrusting became urgent and by the look on her face it wasn't just me that was enjoying the ride. Her eyes were losing focus, her breathing becoming hard. She had both hands on my hips and was riding me fast now. My own control going, pushing back to meet her thrusts, relishing the insistent burrowing of the big cock deep inside me, and the rasp of it across my prostate over and over. The feeling of it stretching and pushing me, probing and filling me. I was out of my mind with pleasure, grinding back to meet her, moaning uncontrollably as I writhed in her hands.

She started to moan too, her breathing coming ragged as her focus became her own orgasm and she thrust wildly inside me, hitting pleasure spots inside me at every move. Her focus was her own pleasure and, she rocked herself hard against my ass, the head of her cock buried deep inside me, the shaft stretching me wide. She rocked against me, ground against me, forcing the orgasm out of her, crying out with gasping deep breaths. I daren't stroke my cock, I was so close to cumming that it would have been over in seconds, but being held there at the brink of orgasm had an intensity beyond instant release. She crested the first wave of her orgasm then rode it, her hips were slamming into my ass, over and over. My moans became squeals and her own moans became cries. I completely lost it, begging her to never stop fucking me and telling her she could do anything she wanted to me. She was calling me Slut and Whore and Sissy, telling me that she owned me and that I was hers to play with for ever.

And then I came. I came on her dick. For what seemed like minutes my orgasm overtook me. Each scything stroke of her big dick rolled another wave of my orgasm over me, my hips bucking back wildly to meet every stroke, to feel every inch of torturous friction. It was all I could see or do, all I could feel was the long deep strokes in my ass. With her deriding words ringing in my ears, I was crying out over and over, delirious in my lust, completely locked on getting every pulse of pleasure out of the ultimate act of submission.

We slumped together onto the bed, the dildo still wedged in my ass. She wiggled a little and it slid free and rested on my thigh, hot and wet and sticky. We lay there panting and gasping, our bodies sated. Neither of us saying a word, just holding each other close.

-----

When I awoke, I was alone in bed. Worse still, it was light, as my foggy brain cleared, I realized it was Friday and I was seriously late for work. I rolled over and Linda came into the room carrying a cup of coffee.

"Oh no, I'm so late for work!" I moaned. Janet will be furious.

"I thought I heard you stirring." She said, with a grin. "Don't worry about work, I already excused you. I called in at 8 and said you weren't well and had been up half the night." She plumped the pillows then laid back into them.