Wife's Early Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I greatfully reached for the coffee, but she stopped me lowering my hand to the sash on her housecoat. "Lick my pussy a while, then maybe I'll let you have a sip of MY coffee! Calling Janet was the only thing I'm going to do for you all weekend, you're here to serve me, remember!"

Surprised but relieved that her interest was still piqued in the cool light of dawn, I grinned at her and said "Yes, M'Lady," as I pulled open her housecoat to reveal her gorgeous naked body.

She was giggling, pushing my head down. "You're back up to owing me six after last night!"

Sheepishly I looked back up at her.

"What?" I asked, wondering what was going on in her head now.

"You came last night, long before you gave me the six you owe me, so your back to where you started!"

She was still pushing me down between her parted thighs. As my mouth touched her naked pussy she moaned a little.

"Oh! That's it! Good slut! With your well fucked sexy arse in the air!" My eyes met hers as I slipped my tongue between her soft lips. "This sex is amazing. I love how kinky you are!"

I slipped my tongue deeper into her pussy. Her eyes closed as she focused on her own pleasure.

"Oh, yessss, just like that, you know what I like, Slut." She said, with a purr: "You came on my dick last night! That was so hot! Mmmmmmm, you'll be doing that again!"