All Comments on 'Wife's Eye Opening'

by mrthong10

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
CeasarBoobageCeasarBoobagealmost 12 years ago

Very hard to read. It's easy to skip over small issues, but it was impossible here. PLEASE use the help of an editor.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Concur w/ Boobage

Please AT LEAST read what you have written (and make corrections) before you submit it! The capitalization errors, by themselves, made my eyes water!

As to the story, it was also uncomfortable. The idea that a middle-aged woman would sit in the dark for an HOUR to watch men undressing is weird (not erotic) in itself! Very few hotel gyms have separate dressing rooms. The hotel guests have bathrooms in their own rooms. Contracted labor would probably go home to clean up IF the hotel DID have dressing rooms! Why? The hotel management doesn't want the contractors mixing with their guests. Also, the workers aren't going to bring clean clothes to change into, and will not want to put back on their dirty clothes!

2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Grammar, please

I'm sorry but I could not get past the first few sentences because of the atrocious grammar. Conjugated verbs do not use apostrophes. Improper nouns and other random words should not be capitalized. Accept does not mean what it is used for in the third sentence. I had to stop there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Grammer please

This is not 3 grade gramer class

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Lousy

English is not my mother tongue and even so, your grammar is awful. Also, the story is bad. Keep trying, but ask for help to review before posting.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Anything

These cuck authors will do anything to get the ubiquitous ludicrous bbc into a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous