All Comments on 'Wife's First Black Experiance'

by elaine52

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
DragonlipzDragonlipzover 11 years ago

Great first effort! You've done quite well and captured the uniqueness of your situation. You need to keep writing - your style will improve as you practice the craft. Thank you.

carolinagurlcarolinagurlover 11 years ago

Very good first attempt...I enjoyed it immensely!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice story so far !

Eagerly awaiting the next part for this nice story ...

Will the white slut become a real whore for her tormentor ?

mstrb77mstrb77over 11 years ago
Love it

Being married to a woman that also finally loved black men and have her explain why she enjoyed the black cocks in her cunt and mouth. It was nice to see her get a black cock slipped into her cunt and finaly fill her with his sperm.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 11 years ago
Fine

Fine, if that is your thing, but at least I hope your husband had the guts to call it quits and move along....better to be by yourself then to be humiliated by your loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great

more please my wife has also been blacked and loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

wonderful story!!! More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please share some more!

Very nice! I hope you continue to share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More!

Great story of your first time being used by a bbc. Write more on your continuing adventures of bbc service!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story

Intriguing set up, and nice amount of description. You made your experience both clear and convincing, but I wonder about your husband's motivations, the desire to humiliate you sexually must have some basis in his psyche or life. Please add future episodes!

RmblnMnRmblnMnover 11 years ago
I commend you.

Thank you for writing about your initiation into the interracial sex lifestyle. I hope you keep providing us with details of your experiences as my wife and I like to compare & contrast our erotic thrills with those of others.

JJgreenvilleJJgreenvilleover 11 years ago
Thanks for a wonderful story

Totally enjoyed reading of your initial interracial experience. I do hope you'll continue to share events with us as they happen. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep writing!

My husband and I loved the story. Keep writing! We want to read more about your adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
bigblak

my wife and me really like the story ,love to give my wife a good night with a black guy she been wanting to try it ,never done nothing like that but sounds like fun ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story

I look forward to hearing how these adventures progress. Also curious to learn about the change in your relationship with your husband; or is he already out of the picture? Anyway, there is alot of room here for you to elaborate. Nicely written, erotic, and nasty. Well done. Please continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Liked the story a lot

Please give us more parts soon.

bigmud819bigmud819over 9 years ago
Very good

I liked your story. Hard as steel right now. I would love to hear more adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Share more?

I would think many would want to hear more. I know I'd love to hear more about how you became a shameless married white cum dump for a black man (men?).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Left little to the imagination!

I found this story very erotic. There are few things more erotic than a mature woman having to undergo a sexual experience that is way out of her comfort zone! I like the accurate detail - having been told to pee before being fucked! I am not sure of the balance of arousal and scared tighness that would have ensued but I will take the author's word for it.

Just want to know what else he did to her, or what others did too. Sounds to be one hell of a real woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Black men love married white pussy

Since I am impotent and can not satisfy my 60 year old wife, I've suggested to her that she try a BBC while I watch. Of course she has declined the offer. Is it true a lot of middle age white women fantasize of fucking a BBC?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing story.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Well written and extremely sexy. My wife & i have played around and its always turned me on the most when shes with other men. I have yet to share her with a black man though, but i think that would be amazing also.

Thank you for this and id like to hear more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sweet story, I would have loved to be able to set my wife up this way. A big Blackman that can make her understand that it’s in her best interest to go along with what he says. To see her faced with a huge blackdick and not having a choice of saying no. Being able to see her broken in to serve blackmen so she gets the fat blackdick that can stretch her out making her cum all night.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Loved your story of the ice hearted wife that got Blacked. Amazing need more chapters of her preg risk sex and hubby wanting to have the black baby to really teach her humility. Black guy might get her pierced and tattooed also. Maybe even have to pull a train so many ways story can go. Please do more. Thanks

JackiemichelleJackiemichelleabout 1 year ago

Love the story. I've been a BBC slut and hopefully become one again. Hopefully you write more

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I enjoyed your experience. Hope to read more and more as days go by.

DDloverboyDDloverboy7 months ago

I would have really liked to read all the details of the additional sex that they had that night. Her realization of how much she liked to be fucked and turning into a BBC slut from the under sexed stuck up wife was excellent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous