Wife's First Black Experiance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guy completely ignored me at first. He and my husband talked briefly about this being my husband's first time here and that some of the women were not too bad looking. Then he turned and looked at me and said to my husband that his description of me was very accurate. He held out his hand and introduced himself to me.

His hand engulfed mine as we shook hands. I felt tiny next to him. This guy had to be at least six feet four and looked like a football lineman. He was fairly attractive and sported a mustache but his head was shaved bald.

I had heard all the stories about how well black men are endowed and of course there is always the old adage that if a man has big hands and feet his penis is also likely to be large. Having only my husband for reference I had no idea if either of these things were true.

The waitress came over to see if our new table companion wanted a drink and he ordered another round for me and my husband as well as himself. When the waitress had walked away he turned to me and told me to stand up so he could get a good look at my outfit. I stood on unsteady legs and slowly spun around as he instructed.

I had just sat back down when the waitress returned with our drinks. She commented on my outfit saying she thought it was very attractive and wanting to know where I had bought it. I was again embarrassed but didn't want to be rude so I explained we had purchased it at the adult store a few blocks away.

When she was walking away our new friend commented to my husband about what a great set of titts and ass the waitress had. I could feel the heat in my cheeks and knew that under all that makeup I was wearing they were beat red.

The stranger then turned his attention to me and blatantly looked me up and down several times. He told me that he liked the way my nipples and areola showed thru my blouse and bra and that he was certain the other guys in the club had noticed and appreciated the exposure.

Then his gaze lowered the top of my legs, where my skirt was not doing a very good job of hiding my naked crotch, he paused and grinned. He spoke just loud enough for me to hear him and told me to spread my legs so he could see my pussy.

I couldn't move I just stared at him. When I didn't do as he instructed me he leaned over and whispered into my ear that I would soon learn to do as I was told. He reached out and placed his massive black hand on my breast and then I felt my nipple being squeezed between his thumb and finger. At first it was like a gently caress but quickly the pressure increased and it became very uncomfortable.

His lips almost touching my ear he repeated his demand. This time telling me to spread my legs and show him my cunt or he would pinch my nipple off. I was dumfounded but quickly did as he instructed. As I spread my legs he removed his hand from my nipple and sat back in his chair to get a better view.

The stranger glanced at my husband and told him approved of the way I looked and that my pussy looked pretty tight. My husband laughed and told him that I was indeed tight and that my pussy hadn't seen much use for a long time. I immediately felt completely humiliated. It was like I wasn't even present, at least not as person.

I kept telling myself that this was all a dream and I would wake up soon. That it could not be real. Unfortunately I knew it wasn't a dream and that it was very real. I was looking down as the dancer that had just been on stage walked over to our table and hugged the stranger sitting with us around the neck. She sat down on his lap still completely naked and asked him if he wanted a private dance.

Apparently they knew each other because she called him by name. He chuckled and told her he had other plans for the evening. The woman looked over at me and gave me the quick once over then laughingly said yeah and I bet this white sluts pussy is part of that plan. I realized I was still sitting with my legs spread exposing myself and quickly brought my knees together in an attempt to hide myself.

The dancer just laughed at my feeble attempt at modesty and looked at my husband. She ask him if I was his and he told her I was. She got up and walked around to my husband and settled down on his lap.

Putting her arm around his neck she leaned over and whispered something in his ear that I couldn't make out. He reached in his shirt pocket and pulled a ten dollar bill out and handed it to her. He smiled and thanked her for the offer but that he too had plans tonight but maybe some other time.

Watching the dancer walking toward the bar I notice that the other men sitting there were glancing my way when they thought I wasn't looking. I felt very uncomfortable. The stranger noticed also, or perhaps he just assumed it was happening because he asked me if I liked being stared at. I told him that I did not and that it made me very uncomfortable. He laughed and told me that in time I would learn to enjoy the attention.

Almost on cue the waitress walked up to our table and announced that the guys at the bar wanted to buy us all a drink but they wanted me to come to the bar to get it. I couldn't help a quick glance at the bar and saw three guys sitting there staring at our table. I started to politely decline the offer when I heard the black stranger tell her that we would be happy to let them buy us a drink and I would be right over.

I looked at my husband for support, hoping he would say this had gone too far. Instead he just smiled and nodded in the direction of the bar saying that I had some admirers waiting for me. The waitress turned on her heel and I heard he say as she approached the bar that I would be over in a sec to pick up the drinks.

The stranger slid his chair over next to mine and as he did he slid his hand up my thigh all the way to my pussy. He gently slid his finger over my clit as he quietly spoke to me. He told me that I was going over and getting our drinks whether I liked it or not.

He said I needed to show the guys at the bar my appreciation for their generosity. He told me that he and my husband were going to the stage to watch the stripper dance and that I should remain at the bar until they got back to the table.

He cautioned me that the guys were surely going to want to get a feel of my titties, ass, and maybe even a quick feel of my pussy. He also told me I had better act like I enjoyed the attention. I started to tell him there was no fucking way I was going to do that but he shoved one of his massive fingers into my pussy then laughed at how wet I was.

I had not even realized how wet my pussy had gotten as we sat there drinking and talking. I was certainly more aroused than I would have believed possible. When he removed his finger from me he raised it to his mouth and licked it saying how good I tasted.

As he and my husband stood and walked the few feet from our table to the stage I sat watching as they sat down staring up and the naked dancer as she shook her naked butt in front of their faces.

I stood up and looked over to the bar where the three guys were sitting all of them turned on their bar stools to look at me. I took a deep breath and slowly began walking toward the bar. I forced a smile as I approached the men and they all smiled back. As I reached the bar the guy on the middle stool stood up and offered it to me. Thinking it would offer me some protection from the eyes of the rest of the men in the club I accepted the offer.

I realized my mistake when I tried to sit on the bar stool. I realized too late that as I climbed up on the stool my butt was going to be exposed because of the shortness of my skirt. When I finally managed to sit down the skirt was so short I was sure I would never be able to pull it down enough to hide both my butt and crotch.

The bar tender placed my drink in front of me and told me he would have the waitress take the guys drinks to them. I thanked him and after I took a sip of my martini thanked the guys for buying the drinks. The guy who had offered me his stool was standing behind me, the stools didn't have backs so I felt him leaning against my back. The guy sitting next to me put his hand on my thigh and told me they were happy to buy such an attractive woman a drink.

I didn't like were this was going but looking in the mirror behind the bar I could see my husband and the black guy were still sitting at the stage. The man behind me put his hand on my shoulder and said that they all wanted to thank me for stopping in tonight and hoped I would have a good time. As he spoke he leaned to talk into my ear and I could feel his massive and hard cock resting against the fabric that covered my ass.

The guy on the other side of me held up his beer as if to make a toast and as I held up mine he said to new friends, especially hot looking white women. As we touched glasses he nonchalantly grabbed my breast and squeezed my nipple.

As the guy behind me reached around to touch our glasses he put his hand on my butt cheek and tugged the fabric of my skirt completely exposing my butt. I was about to reach behind me to pull it back down when I felt the hand on my thigh slide up to caress my bare pussy.

I was certain I was about to be raped right there at the bar. I looked up in the mirror and saw my husband and our new friend sitting back down at our table. I thanked the guys again for the drink and told them I needed to get back to my table. Surprisingly they didn't object. As I slid off of the stool I pulled my skirt down as best I could and gathering my drink headed back to our table, completely humiliated.

Sitting back down at the table I felt a bit less exposed than I had at the bar. Our new friend asked me if I had properly shown my appreciation for our drinks. I assured him I had. My answer wasn't sufficient for him and he insisted I tell him how. I told him about by skirt being pulled up, my breast being fondled and being felt up. He smiled and told me I had done well and that I had indeed shown proper appreciation.

I was mortified by all of this and quickly finished my third martini. I am not normally a heavy drinker and three martinis were two over my normal limit. I must confess I was beginning to feel the effect of the alcohol.

I began to wonder how much longer this was going to continue before I was forced to submit to even worse humiliation. I didn't have to wonder for very long. Our new black friend told my husband that I was all that he had promised. He announced that he felt it was time for us to find someplace a bit more private so we could explore our new friendship further.

My husband said he would be happy to pay for a room if that was acceptable and our friend quickly agreed that a room was a great idea. He looked at me and asked what I thought of the idea. This was not something I had expected, especially with the things I had already been basically forced to do this evening. I stammered for a moment but finally managed to say I was okay with it.

We got up and headed for the door and as we passed my three friends at the bar they all wanted a kiss goodnight. I knew I would be expected to comply with the request so I did without being told to. They each took their turn shoving their tongue in my mouth and blatantly felt me up one last time as they got their goodnight kiss.

Outside the three of us climbed into our car, our new black friend in the passenger seat, my husband driving and surprisingly me in the back seat alone. Our friend, being more familiar with the area, gave my husband directions to a motel close by. When we pulled into the parking lot I knew it was a dump, probably a place used by local hookers and their dates.

We got out of the car and my husband went into the lobby to pay for the room. Our friend and I waited outside next to the car. It only took a few minutes for my husband to pay for the room and get the key. As he walked back out to us a car pulled up next to ours and a young black woman and an older white guy got out. Her profession was undeniable. I was right about hookers using this motel as a place to take their dates.

The woman and man both looked at our little threesome and I heard the woman say to her date something like that married white pussy and getting some big black cock. I couldn't really tell for sure but the both laughed after she said it. I was too ashamed to look back at them and just followed my husband and our friend the short distance to our room.

I followed my husband through the door and as our friend entered he closed the door behind us. My husband switched on the light next to the bed then brushed past us taking a seat in the chair next to the window behind us. I stood there unsure of exactly what would happen next but resigned to the fact there was little I could do to prevent it from happening.

Our friend broke the silence by telling me I should go to the bathroom and pee if I needed to because I was soon going to be too busy for bathroom breaks. I walked to the bathroom and closed the door behind me.

The light and exhaust fan were controlled by the same switch and the fan squeaked loudly when I turned it on. I lifted my skirt the minuscule distance needed so I could sit on the toilet to relieve myself. When I was done I pulled my skirt back down, switched off the light, opened the door and walked back into the bedroom.

I was greeted by our new black friend standing next to the bed completely naked. My entire focus was on him and I couldn't keep myself from looking at his groin to see if the stories I had heard were true. I saw a large thick black penis hanging between this man's legs. He wasn't fully aroused yet but wasn't completely flaccid either and he was easily twice the size of my husband.

He motioned me over to him telling me to strip except for my heels, garter belt and stockings. I just stood there staring at him. He didn't say anything when I failed to immediately do as he instructed. He crossed the distance between me in two steps and without a word put a hand on each side of my blouse.

In one motion he ripped my blouse off of me and quickly repeated the process with my bra. I looked at him as he held my shredded blouse and bra in his massive hands so startled I couldn't move. Dropping my blouse and bra to the floor he reached for the waist band of my skirt apparently intending to repeat the process again. I quickly realized it would be better if I took it off willingly. Putting my hand his just before he ripped my skirt from my body and told him I would do it.

I unzipped the skirt and let it fall to the floor and then stepped out of it leaving it in a crumpled pile on the floor. My new friend put a hand on each shoulder and forced me to kneel in front of him. As I reached my knees his massive cock was directly in front of my face. I knew what he expected but was not anxious to do it.

My black friend, or was he my black tormentor, was not a patient man. When I failed to immediately begin sucking him he reached down behind my head and grabbed a handful of my hair yanking it back so I was forced to look up at him. He had a horribly evil grin on his face and spoke to me in quietly but in a very menacing tone.

He told me that he was going to introduce me to the pleasure and pain a forceful black cock could provide to a nasty white married slut. He reminded me that there were witnesses back at the club that would attest to how slutty I had behaved there and that I willingly came to this motel with him.

He told me that after this night I would gladly suck his cock anytime and anywhere he wanted. He promised that before the night was over I would be begging him to fuck me. I started to tell him just how crazy he was when he slapped me across the face with his free hand.

I was stunned and I felt like my cheek was on fire. Still gripping my hair and forced my face back to his groin. My face again only a few inches from his cock I realized he was beginning to get hard. He told me to open my mouth and suck him or he would punish me.

Not wanting to be slapped again I opened my mouth and began licking the head of his cock. He took his free hand and used it to hold out his cock out for me. I licked the entire length of his shaft hoping I wouldn't have to actually take it in my mouth. I was certain I would not be able to breathe if he insisted I take him in my mouth.

He of course had other ideas and persistently pushed the huge head of his cock against my lips. I opened my mouth to object and as I did he forced two thirds of his massive member into my mouth. I gaged instinctively but he held my head where it was so I could not pull away from him. I fought to relax my mouth and throat so I could breathe and stop gaging. Finally he pulled his cock out of my mouth long enough for me to catch my breath before he forced it back in.

After repeating this process several times I began to become accustomed to the size of his cock and could take most of him into my mouth without gagging. My mouth and jaws were getting stretched to their limits to accept the thickness of his cock. Eventually became comfortable with this huge shaft being forced upon me I realized that each time he thrust his cock deep into my mouth his balls were slapping up against my chin. As unbelievable as it was I was taking his entire length and width into my mouth and throat.

Even more surprising was the warm fluid between my thighs and I realized it oozing from my now sopping wet pussy. I had never been the type of woman that became overly wet during foreplay or intercourse. The realization that my pussy was responding to his harsh treatment this way was, to say the least, shocking. I was being betrayed by own body.

My tormentor seemed to sense my increasing acceptance of the situation and began to verbally degrade me. He started to tell me what a nasty white cock sucking slut I was and how he was going to enjoy training me to crave black cock. I know his comments should have offended me, they certainly were insulting enough, but somehow I wasn't insulted. I had begun to stroke his thick black cock as my head bobbed back and forth on his shaft.

I fully expected my mouth to be filled with this man's semen at any moment but instead he pulled his cock completely from my mouth and taking a handful of my long brown hair he pulled me to my feet. I stood there looking up into his eyes wondering what he would do to me next.

As he pulled on my hair forcing me to stand on my tip toes he reached down between my legs with his free hand and began rubbing his thumb over my clit. He laughed at how wet I was and told me I was going to make a good fuck toy for him.

He pushed his bear paw sized had between my legs and inserted one of his huge fingers into my pussy. I couldn't believe how easily his finger entered me given how large it was. I moaned as he worked my pussy with his finger and found myself humping against the assault in spite of myself.

Telling me he needed to get my tight pussy ready to take his cock the stranger inserted a second finger into my pussy and began pumping them in and out relentlessly. I could not stop myself from moaning as he stimulated my clit with his thumb and I began pushing against his fingers as they drove deeper and deeper inside of me.

I knew how wrong it was to enjoy being manhandled by this black stranger. But wrong as I felt it was I could not hide my arousal. I found myself thrusting my pussy back and forth in rhythm with his fingers. I knew I was about to climax when he abruptly stopped fingering me. I couldn't suppress a whimper as he completely withdrew his fingers I wanted desperately for him to continue.

He pulled me toward the bed by my hair which he still held in his powerful hand. He spun me around and pushed me forward face down on the mattress. I was frightened by what I knew was about to happen and yet fueled by my arousal was anxious for him to penetrate my pussy. He positioned me on my hands and knees and placed the head of his enormous cock against my pussy.