Wife's First Black Experiance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly at first he pushed forward and entered my pussy. He was much larger and thicker than my husband, the only cock that had ever been inside my pussy. I struggled trying to relax my muscles. I knew that he was going to fuck me regardless of how much I resisted and at this point I honestly had no desire to resist.

I could hear him chuckle as he increased the pressure forcing himself deeper into me. He told me that he was going to stretch my pussy out so that I wouldn't even feel my husband's little cock anymore.

Thankfully he took his time impaling me on his cock and allowed my pussy to gradually adjust to his size. I realized he had somehow managed to insert all of himself into me when I felt his stomach press against my naked butt.

I had never felt so full in my life. I was certain that my pussy was stretched to the limit. Slowly he began to withdraw his cock from my pussy only to push it back in again. His thrust, slow at first began to gain in both speed and force. As he increased the speed of his thrusts I began rocking my hips back to meet his thrust, forcing his cock even deeper into myself.

I was beyond care of how wrong this was or how humiliated I should be. I just wanted him to continue fucking me. My first ever orgasm just from vaginal stimulation came within minutes. I had never experienced anything like it. My body trembled and I heard myself scream as I felt the wave of pleasure washed over me. Silly as it sounds it was almost like an out of body experience.

I was in a state of euphoria when I heard him telling me that I was now his bitch and he was going to fuck me until I couldn't walk. I believed he was serious because he just kept thrusting into me. It wasn't long before I felt myself building to another orgasm.

I knew I was just about to slip over the edge again and he must have realized my pending orgasm also because he abruptly stopped fucking me. When I felt him pull completely out of my tortured pussy I heard myself crying for him not to stop.

He knew exactly what he was doing. He knew I wanted to cum again but he was going to make me beg him to fuck me, just as he had promised he would. He laughed at my plea for him not to stop and told me that if I wanted him to fuck me I had to beg him.

For the first time since I had come out of the bathroom I thought about my husband. I couldn't imagine begging this black man to fuck me while my husband sat watching and listening. I looked over my shoulder to the chair where my husband had sat down earlier was totally surprised when I found it empty.

My black tormentor, and that is truly what he was now, saw me looking at the empty chair and laughed. He told me not to worry about my husband. He had sent him back to the strip club to wait for us. He said he didn't want my husband's presence to inhibit me the first time I got blacked.

I was actually relieved that I was spared the humiliation of my husband watching me, at least for now. I knew that I had to have that wonderful big cock back inside of me. I quietly, almost in a whisper, asked him to please fuck me.

He told me that I was going to have to do much better than that if I wanted more of his cock. I spoke louder and asked him to please fuck me some more. I felt the sting of his hand as it landed on my ass as he told me that if that was the best I could do he was leaving. Desperate I shouted, I asked him to please fuck me, use my pussy, and make me his nasty married white bitch.

In one swift hard stroke he re-entered my pussy. I gasp as he began pounding his cock in and out of me. I was in sexual nirvana I wanted him to fuck me. Now completely broken continued to beg him to fuck me, use me and make me cum as he forced his massive cock into my willing pussy.

I had a second orgasm and screamed as he still continued fucking me. When I finally felt his cock twitching I knew he was unloading his cum deep inside me. I moaned and sensuously purred with satisfaction.

This was all so completely new to me. I had never even imagined sex could be like what I had just experienced. I felt his massive cock slid out of my pussy and heard an audible plop as it did. I collapsed face down on the bed only to feel myself being rolled over onto my back to face my lover.

He stood there looking down at me as I lay completely exposed and broken to his will. As I looked into his eyes I thought to myself that I loved how he had made love to me. I told him how much I enjoyed our love making. He smirked and laughingly said we had not made love.

He told me that he made love to his girlfriend, or to women he cared about. He said we had not made love. We had fucked. He said that I was just another white bitch whose cunt he had introduced to black cock and not to mistake that for affection. He said that love had nothing to do with it. I was again humiliated.

I looked away from him not wanting to see the arrogant look on his face and betray my embarrassment again. He told me to get up and get on my knees. I couldn't imagine what was going to happen but knew I had best comply.

Based on experience with my husband I assumed that after he climaxed inside of me we were finished. I still had a lot to learn about being fucked and serving a black man.

He positioned himself directly in front of me and told me to clean his cum and my nasty pussy juice from his cock. I immediately realized he expected me to use my mouth to accomplish this demeaning task. I tentatively complied. Another new experience, I had never tasted cum before and found I didn't completely hate how it tasted.

Before long I was licking the full length of his shaft and even licked the juices that had found their way to his balls. I wasn't thinking about being humiliated and I certainly wasn't thinking about what my husband would think. I was just thinking about how wonderful this black stranger had made me feel and knew I would do most anything to feel that way again.

Before this night was over I had willingly given up my body to this black stud several more times. After calling my husband to come pick us up I pleaded with him to see me again. The things he eventually subjected me to were beyond my imagination.

In essence that is how I became a shameless black cock loving married white woman. My first night being the cum dump of a powerful black man had provided me with a level of sexual satisfaction I didn't not know was possible. I would have and in fact did anything he wanted to continue being sexually satisfied the way I had that night in our future meetings.

*****************************

If you find this account of my experience interesting and enjoyable reading please let me know. I would consider it a wonderful gift to hear your thoughts, good or bad. If there is sufficient interest I would be honored to share additional recollections of my experiences since being introduced to this exciting life style.