All Comments on 'Wife's First DP!'

by racerXXXXXX

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The logical answer is that she wanted a divorce. Bet she got it too. But exposing yourself to every sexually transmitted disease known to man seems like a risky way to get said divorce. In the no-fault world we live in - just get a lawyer and file. Easy. The next answer would be that the HUSBAND wanted a divorce and they live in one of the States that allows for infidelity. Either way - really stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

only comments are that the guys never gave thought to what if the husband found out (not that they would not do this mind you, but nothing said) and the wife and husband don't have any car about the fact that this is their friends son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So when is this old ugly skank going to set up some hot babes for the husband?

He bent her the table so he didn't have to look at her old ugly body while fucking her.

I always wonder how these skank sluts can pay their husbands back. Not with their worthless pussy.

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsover 1 year ago

Oh brother!!! Can't wait to see the comments over this one... Cheating, diseased, cum-bucket, youth debasing, slut!! But I kinda liked it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yikes, what was that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I laugh d hard when these pathetic losers start to dog a story and they say one thing about contracting STDs. What type of diseased riddled skanks do these guys hang out with that that is their first concern?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was pretty hot. The taboo aspect of it being a friends son made me a bit wet. My friend Candace has a son who is in his first year at Duke. He’s been my go to fantasy lover when I masturbate. He’s a competitive swimmer and he definitely fills out that little speedo very nicely.

swamp68foxswamp68foxover 1 year ago

Hey guys,

I hated to see all the hateful comments. We are in our 60s and thankfully retired. However in our younger years, your story brought back some special memories for us. We enjoy corresponding with those who enjoy sharing those special times. Thanks for sharing and look forward to your future stories.

Swamp Fox and Joy

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

The weak minded incels and their stupid, inane comments

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The sickos will fall over themselves fawning over this shit. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The cucks are already fawning over this like stink on shit. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One pathetic loser is laughing hard? Look in the mirror if you want a laugh.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight6912 months ago

I liked it. The husband and wife had previously discussed their fantasy and both wanted it. They didn't waste time and took advantage of the situation to live the fantasy. Only thing I change is to keep it a secret that the husband wanted it. Let the boys worry about him finding out.

Tcs1956Tcs195612 months ago

Would have given it a 5 if hubby had sucked their cum out of her pussy. Maybe next time Hubby will join in and be the fluffer for his Cougar Hotwife!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous