Wife's first MFM becomes MFMM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
strycat
strycat
40 Followers

It was an interesting conversation on the way back. They sat on the bench seat behind me and we talked about what had just taken place. We cruised home slowly making sure we were all ok with what we had just enjoyed. I wanted to be sure we had not gone too far, as I wanted this to happen again between the three of us.

Carol said she could of said stop at any time and knew we would, but with it not being planned made it more exciting for her and she thought she would let it happen again and enjoy it, if the situation came along.

The talking stopped. I glanced in the ski mirror and saw Greg was working Carol's head up and down on his cock again. The sight of his hands in her hair looked really great to me. The views of Carol giving Greg head, other boats out beyond our wake, the warm sunshine, and breeze just helped to make this one of the most wonderful and exciting days I could remember.

She had one foot on the edge of the boat and a knee in the air exposing her pussy to me. It was such a beautiful sight. I told Greg to cum in her mouth this time and for her to show me. After he came in her mouth, she crawled up next to me proudly showing me the translucent load in her mouth. I told her to swallow his cum and she did. I took before and after photos as Greg steered the boat.

When we got home we showered and talked about the day. She told me what she really liked and didn't and how she would have changed things. I saw that she was not uncomfortable with what she had done, but was actually thinking of ways to make it better if it ever happened again. We both were excited talking about it and spent the rest of the evening making love, but still enjoying the raw sex of the day.

We played on the boat again with Greg a few more times, but it was never as special as that unplanned first time. We stopped expecting sexual fireworks when we took the boat out and just enjoyed our days on the river or on the Gulf the way we did before this special day happened. Almost the way 'normal' people did.

Later on when Greg would cook dinner for us after that day, she would sometimes play the slut game again for us when she was in the mood. But in high heels, seamed stockings and very short skirts. Another one of my weak spots.

strycat
strycat
40 Followers
12