All Comments on 'Wife's First Time With Black Lover'

by StLouisLove

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
NEXT TO-BE THE CUCKOLD

Soon you will bo down doing CLEANUP on both of them, Then you will be lucky and get that BBC in your ass well your wife is sitting on you face. YUM YUM YUM

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GREAT

Great, great story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
tense

good read...first person would be even better

TigersmanTigersmanover 8 years ago
Right on

You definitely nailed this story right on. The sex scenes were done just right without all the ohs and ahs. The buildup to Traci getting her first BBC was great. Keep writing.

mikeronmikeronover 8 years ago
Soccer Mom

I enjoyed you story!!! It took me quite a while to get my soccer mom wife to suck and fuck a BBC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

I bet you have a great wife. she loved getting fucked with a big black dick. did you enjoy watching and then fucking her yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

You call this erotic?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fantasies can cum true

those who belittle these stories just must be a lot younger and righteous than me

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

Great story. I hope its non-fiction. I have been doing MFM with my wife for years with a friend of ours (who is of average size). I will never get over how incredible it is to watch her fuck. Although she loves our large toys, and I also love how she feels when stretched out, I haven't been able to get her to agree to a BBC. Maybe someday but it has to be right as it was with our MFM friend. PS, Ignore the haters. We all know they are pathetic, fat, losers that couldn't get laid in a women's prison with a handful of pardons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
usage

FIRST person with punctuation please..makes for a much better read

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
11 and counting

Yes, after my first a bit over ten years ago, I continue to bring new black men to my bed on occasion. The first one, however, has continued to plow me with his banana like 9" BBC every few weeks even after he was married. Size is wonderful, but it is their unashamed comfort with their own sexuality that is superior. The skin contrast adds to the allure, too.

Lynne

1954hall1954hallalmost 8 years ago
Great

Good story. Like how it took a bit to talk her into it and how much she loved it once he got her. The bigger they are and the more stretched out she gets the hotter and nastier it is. Love it. Hope you let her go and see how much power she gives him over her. Just a hint, her mouth doesn't get stretched out and as much as she likes sucking blackcock you can bet she is kneeling for him often. Almost all white women get wet being on their knees for a strong black man.

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago
Cuckold

I still don't get a husband wanting another man fuck his wife, don't matter whether or not the cock is large , black. white or any other shade. I'm convinced the willing cuck has his brains in his cock end. It will always be a threat to the marriage what ever they think it wont.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I have just cum!

I enjoyed wanking to this story.

Many white folk get aroused at the thought of a strong well endowed black man fucking their wives. I certainly do, my most frequent and powerful orgasms always feature a dominant black man.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 7 years ago
Very nice husband and so much fun

I love the story. A selfless husband who is always considering my needs is a great thing. Thanks honey xoxoxoxox Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
RE: cockcritic - Cuckold

Forgot my damn user name and password. oh well...

First, this story doesn't suggest that the husband is a cuck. Research what a cuckold is. Second, I have shared my wife with a few of our friends (mfm, mfmf, fmf), including have had many interesting adventures in the 45 years we have been married. It has not been a threat because we always talk about it before and after anything happens. If you don't understand, that’s fine. Actually talk to someone who is involved and it might surprise you. One more thing. I have NEVER(!) just set my wife up as the husband did in this story, and I never would. It has to be mutually consented to or it doesn’t happen.

Darla7000Darla7000over 6 years ago
Nothing like the real thing !

but I can tell you that the black dildos will get you primed and ready and really needing it . You, indeed, will never be able to give it up !

col_lovercol_loverover 6 years ago
What a fantastic story.

I love a story when hubby gets involved, I blu my nut case reading this. 5 * * * * *. Keep up the great work. Col.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My 53 year old bbc Hotwife

It is always hot reading about the encountets of like minded couples. My mature white wife loves huge uncut black cock. Especially much younger than her 53 years. We go once a month to a "Black on White" evening whereby white women get all the black cock they want for as long as they want.Great sex for my wife is sucking and getting fucked by a young black stallion. Amazing sex for her is sucking and getting fucked by two young black stallions. Ultimate sex for her is sucking and fucking 3 or more young black stallions. And fuck her they do. It is truly unbelievable the skill and stamina a black stud has. It really is.!!!

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 5 years ago

Nicely done. I enjoyed it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

I am in the same boat but wife dont relent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
He knows what is right

I’ve always wanted to watch as my wife was held down on her stomach as a Blackman fucks her from behind as his friends wait their turns. To see her trying to get away and begging as he slowly works his oversized blackdick in her. Taunting her as her pussy gets wetter and till she came as he shoot inside her. Asking if her husband liked stretched out pussy.

Horny CoupleHorny Coupleover 3 years ago

Very hot. We both got very horny reading this story and look forward to reading more. Thanks.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago

A very hot sexy erotic story..finally an author that got it right..keeping the husband and wife together in the same room..why can't other authors do it correctly? No sneaking off and fucking away from your spouse

Booboo71Booboo71over 2 years ago

Very hot and stimulating story. Love the fact that both agree to her fucking Tre with you

I'm interested in seeing the videos of all the steaming hot sex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

did you get her the Shawn Michael replica black cock it is huge and very real thanks great read

CARLVPCARLVPabout 2 years ago

I

While in 101st Airborn school at Fort Campbell KY a black soldier Knoxville, Pete, was in same squad bay. The shower had six or eight shower heads so occasionally we were all exposed to Pete,s endowment. Pete was tall and lanky WTH long legs. His soft cock hung nearly half way to his knee. Was many times topic of discussion with him. Never saw it hard but that would be one for Ginny’s world record. He related he had never found the woman yet could take the entire length. Said it was a curse since the only way to have it fully stimulated was a hand job. He longed for a shorter cock could feel the a warm lubracated tight cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very erotic and exciting, my wife and me experienced something similar to this. We spent a weekend at a nearby casino and she asked me to leave her alone for luck which I agreed. She never came the room that night and I realized that she had taken her overnight bag earlier. I didn't call her at all, until I saw her the next afternoon with two black dudes in their thirties (my wife is 60 years old). I called her and she said that she was having a great time with her friends. She confessed that they had fucked her silly that night. They had fucked her three holes two times each and she loved it. She asked me to leave her another night because her friends invited two more friends to join them to gangbang her and fill her pussy and ass full of cum before we left home. She promised that this would be the first and last time, but wanted plenty of black cock and cum. I let her go and when she came back late that night, I was amazed of how loose they left her pussy and asshole. She was so satisfied with cum dripping from both holes. I just had to fuck her with my balls inside her vagina lips and came quickly. Apparently she got their names and numbers and plans more trips by herself. How is that for that lucky wife?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

For every white husband who dreams of watching his white wife being fucked by the proverbial Big Black Cock this is a very hot story. I hope it is based on reality for your do it your sake and your wife's pleasure. The only request I have of you and all future cuckold authors is to give us details about cock size. Big, large, huge...yeah yeah, yeah. Every male I know can tell you, to a fraction of an inch or millimeter, the size of their cock and a woman can be pretty damn accurate when they chose to admit that size make a difference. Details, damn it!

ronibarretronibarret4 months ago

Very good plot but you need an editor. The mistakes take away from a very hot premise....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous