All Comments on 'Wife's First Trip To NYC'

by Chantee

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
LOVE NEW YORK

Great story. Looking forward to many more trips to the big apple

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A very good read

All I can say is that I really, really enjoyed this. It was very well-written, and I hope you write more.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
First things first. Your picture is smoking!

Your story is well-written and has great sex scenes.

I just wish it didn't have the wife breaking her vows to her husband. I am glad she thought about her husband for the 2.6 seconds it normally takes the spouse to be dismissed before getting into the adultery. This story could have been written very well without having to introduce cheating into it. This is just my opinion of the content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great

Great story- great photo. More please

YTPYTPover 19 years ago
Loved it

Hi Chantee,

Read your story and loved it,The naughtyness of it all,her being married and all.

I have had a look at your profile and i am extremely surprised to see that this is the only story that you have submitted,you obviously have a hidden talent there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story

I think this story was wonderful and I loved all aspects of it. I love stories about two women loving one another as I find that sort of story line to be extremely erotic... having one lady married in this story only made it better in my humble opinion (more erotic and sexy if you will).

I also want to say your photo was very sexy... as you are a beautiful lady!!!

I do hope you write more and soon... as your writing ability is certainly among the best on this site.

Thanks, and have a wonderful day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
good story

I liked this story--very erotic and exciting. My only criticism might be that it's somewhat unrealistic to assum that a woman happily married for years would suddenly become an avid lesbian with very little thought of husband back home. --otherwise well written story. 60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Well writen but

Talented effort - But you couldn't resist the so called erotic need to add marriage to the plot then excitedly you had her commit to a lengthy and grinding twisting of her caring and loving husband. It was sensual until she said that - then she and you lost our respect(us non-sickies). Of course that might not have been as liberated as you wanted but a partnership (business or marriage) is a bond of honesty and respect. Perhaps someday you will understand (or not). One doesn't always get their way in this real life of consequences. Please don't go off on this is only a story or that this is a morality rant as this isn't about that at all. It's about comfort levels and basic respect.

So, if you continue this adventure without some of lifes realities we will get a better picture of your respect for sensual entertainment or sick non-realism. Always a choice isn't there. Regards

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great

dont listen to any of them you wrote a very erotic and sensual story keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
LOVED IT

LOVED IT, IT WAS MORE ABOUT LOVE THAN SEX, ALTHOUGH THE SEX WAS WONDERFUL, BUT THE FALLING IN LOVE IS WHAT I ENJOYED, BY THE WAY, I'M A 60 YEAR OLD MAN.

cybrfuncybrfunover 19 years ago
That's Your First???

I agree with YTP from England that its amazing that your first story was just so good. There was one or two style issues that only a truly picky/finicky person would notice (or care about given the genuine heat and excitement of the quick-paced story, but its easily overlooked for what is otherwise a very hot fantasy for most of us.

Please write more...you're going to have a ton of fans on here and I'll be one of the first in line. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A highly erotic story

Very well written. Hope to see more stories from you soon.

Thanks

Jim McKayJim McKayover 19 years ago
WOW! Well written

Ignore all that other trash talking about how you should not have had your husband in the story or about how little you thought of him. Who are they to judge at what age you were introduced to the joys of Sapho?

Keep up the good writing. And I would offer myself as proofreader of your future stories. I'd love to help you refine those items that spell check didn't find.

Regards,

Jim McKay

Dream CatcherDream Catcherover 19 years ago
Wonderful and warm

Chantee, I found your story so beautiful and natural. People should never compare hetrosexual sex to that of gay or lesbian sex. Sex is a joining of two people in intamacy, their gender is really insignificant, as is age or relationship. If you feel for a person strong enough, that sex follows, then that is a wonderful by product of love.

Please don't disappear from Lit. I want to read more of your thoughts.

Mike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Outstanding

Whole lotta good writing going on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Amazing

I'm a straight female, but I was bored, so I looked at the lesbian section of the website. This was a great story. I never thought a story about two women would get me this turned on. I can't wait to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Relax! :)

My gosh, people, relax. This is a pornography site! What about pornography is extremely real? That's just the point of it-it is a fantasy. Typically the reason pornography is such a turn on is just that fact: It is something that may never happen to us in real life, but we like to think about if it did. Different people like different things, and if this story doesn't turn you on, move on to the next one.

I did like the story. Although, for me, the love aspect wasn't a necessary aspect. I would have preferred more in depth descriptions of their sexual encounters, and less talk of love. But, as I said, everyone likes different things, and that didn't stop me from enjoying the story.

Thanks for sharing with us Chantee!

Vanessa

nae411nae411over 18 years ago
Thank you

Chantee, thank you for the wonderful read. I really enjoyed every word. Look forward to reading more of you.

nae411

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
CUM again!

Wet! I'm so wet that it seems I will jump on the next female I cum across!!. I liked men until I read your story. I can't wait till I have my first G/G experiece!!!!

TheLastDomTheLastDomalmost 18 years ago
VERY HOT

This story is hot. i dont usally care for the seductive business woman; but this was a really hot story. I did like the fact that the wife stayed with her man though she clearly loves Ms.Walker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Steam heat

Wow---

Steam heat from this story

biluvbiluvover 17 years ago
New experience for me

I'm a bisexual man who, for some reason, never reads lesbian stories. But after looking at your gorgeous picture I just had to read this one. What a delicious story! I hope it was true. What a delicious picture! I found myself dripping at the end and wanting more. You write well and, please, write more. Maybe a truly bisexual adventure next time

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Well Done

I got so wet as I read this story. I was screaming as I had a wild orgasm.

I am a bi married mom and I can totally understand the feelings of both women in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

I just found your story and loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HOT!

Your story sure made this woman wet with desire.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It's not true

IT'S NOT TRUE AT ALL that for "most men",once they are inside a woman,"it's all about them"!Where do you got that SHIT,you IDIOT?!For THE LARGE MAJORITY OF MEN,when they are inside a woman,IT'S ABOUT HAVING PLEASURE FOR BOTH PARTNERS,man and woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very Erotic...

A great story. Very well laid out and carried out, so real and believable.

Women are women and men are men, we all have different feelings and outlooks. Get over your

insecurities and except the status qou. It is what it is.

A Great Story, thank you, Chantee for your contributions and follow up this story.

nadiselbraunadiselbrau9 months ago

Very nice story, CONGRATULATIONS Chantee.

It's very soft and sweet, really sexy.

Thank you very much for the story.

Please C

hantee, keep writing new stories..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous