All Comments on 'Wife's First Whipping'

by WhipMaster36

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
JudyLeeJudyLeeabout 6 years ago
What! No aftercare?

His wife loved him enough to submit to the whip for his fantasy. If he loved her, he would massage a healing cream into her wounds and work the kinks out of her strained muscles. He doesn't deserve her!

sdoesdoeover 5 years ago
i would love to receive that

mmm, I would love to get a whipping like that. your story made me hot. Sir. thank you for writing it.

sdoesdoealmost 4 years ago
it loves a good whipping

now and again it is lucky to get one. it makes one so humble. great story Sir

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife gets whipped real often with my razor strap.She get large welts then she begs to get fucked as hard as i can

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My beautiful and very religious wife sees sex as a gift that she gives and that she would be selfish to be looking for her own pleasure. I suggested whipping her so she'd endure pain to ensure non arousal. She agreed. I am a sadistic bustard who loves whipping her and fucking her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am an obedient Christian woman aged 22. On my wedding night in a secluded cabin deep in the woods, I submitted to my first BDSM session. My husband stripped me nude, cuffed my wrists to an overhead beam, and used a leather belt to whip my back, my buttocks, and my thighs, delivering 86 lashes to each over the course of one hour. Then, he stood behind me, used saliva to lube my anus, and grabbed my hips, taking my virginity by fucking me anally and vaginally from behind, going back and forth to penetrate and ream both my rectum and my vagina, stretching my sphincter muscles and vaginal muscles so painfully wide that I cried tears and moaned in agony with every thrust for the second hour, during which I received 1,000 anal thrusts and 1,000 vaginal thrusts. He managed to cum three times in my rectum and three times in my vagina. Then, he unfastened my cuffs and led me to a bed, where I lay on my back with my head hanging upside down over the edge of the mattress. I opened my mouth and he inserted his erect penis balls-deep into it, the tip of his cock sliding over my tongue and past my tonsils to penetrate my throat. For the third hour, I struggled to breathe as he fucked my throat with 6,000 thrusts, cumming another six times and leaving me no option but to suck on his shaft, to periodically puke onto it, and to swallow a mixture of his cum and my puke back into my stomach. When he finished cumming, he kept his cock embedded in my throat, and as he twisted my nipples, he released the entire load of piss in his bladder into my throat, so I dutifully swallowed all of that piss. Then, I asked him to forgive my sins for not giving him enough pleasure, which he did, and I promised to do better each and every day for the rest of my life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous