All Comments on 'Wife's Friends Anal Ch. 07'

by Ilovetoeatsperm

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Twisted

I hope he doesn't go for this new stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a joke!

Besides the horrible medical implications of what she suggested, he must realize all she wants to do is hurt and abuse him. Why wouldn't he simply slap her and walk away? Awful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Submissive

He is obviously a submissive. I think it would be great if his wife fucks his cock with her finger while having her fist buried up his ass. Especially if they are both willing. He likes the kinky stuff and that would definitely be kinky. You go girl plow his ass and stretch his piss hole. I like the naughty neibor girl. Maybe she could bring some of her girl friends to play with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Is he submissive?

I don't know if he is submissive or just a guy who likes kinky sex. I get it, obviously he likes anal and exposing himself. While he likes to eat cum, maybe both him and his wife get into this. It could possibly be a relationship where both of them get their needs filled. I bet he both takes a cock up his ass and mouth and also gets his piss hole stretched out. They will both do anything to please each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Throat fucking

I don't know. A huge cock taken directly from my asshole and then stuck down my throat.... maybe that sounds good. A little cum in my belly is always good, as long as my wife is agreeable it is possible. Maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice

Would love to see more sounding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
how about a foot up the ass

I would like you to try and get your wife's whole foot up your ass. Up past the ankle while some of them women watched.

Iwanttotry7777Iwanttotry7777over 4 years ago
I don’t know

I think she should leave his dick alone

pokeyridepokeyridealmost 4 years ago
More

I think it sounds very erotic !!!! I would try it all !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Getting hotter and hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thinking of damage to various organs and appendages. How to explain in Emergency Room?

The writing however is very good and very erotic. Good progression

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous