All Comments on 'Wife's Friends Anal'

by Ilovetoeatsperm

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 8 years ago
Wow

Personally not into the end bit - but all the strap-on play that's fucking awesome.

4/5 (had to take one off for the last bit)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

It was a pretty write; maybe there will be a repeat performance with the addition of ALL the ladies bringing along a fresh creampie for hubby to eat as he gets pounded again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice

What are you guys going to do next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
After show comments

What they all have to say? Surely they remarked about how much your ass can take. Will there be a return engagement? That would be awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
my fantasy

I truly wish my wife would invite her friends over to do this to me. I would love to be humiliated in front of all of them and have them all fuck my man-pussy deep and hard. I've been fucked by my wife many times. I can't take her whole fist but I do take her big thick dildo most of the time. Having all her friends fuck me would be a wonderful experience, especially knowing that they will all be telling their husbands (who are also friends of mine). Next time, the men will be coming over and they're going to feed me their cocks and fuck me too. I can't wait to be the neighbourhood slut. Please continue this story.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
Maybe...a next time?

True nirvana would be a long...deep...slow...sensual...reaming...relentless...passionate butt fuck...with breaks for some bare bottom spanking! That many could make it last...and last...and last!

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edalmost 8 years ago
Obsessed Submissive!

This offering has potential! But, I can't help but think how much better it could be. Developing true dialog and letting the characters share their desires in their own words would make this story so much better. The ideas are there. Develop them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
quotation marks?

no? too much to ask for?

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
OMG

I would so luv to have ten women fuck my Ass, Although I'd need a lot of training first. I specially want the bull to do it

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 5 years ago

I would want to have to stay in the room naked and listen to the women talk about me and what they want to use me for next time.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 4 years ago
Get someone to help you write

Quotation marks. Paragraphs.

pokeyridepokeyrideover 4 years ago
WOW !!!

Great story !!! Had me leaking just reading it !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful! Great story. A new favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and very erotic

Iwanttotry7777Iwanttotry7777about 2 years ago

That’s a great story, too bad it wasn’t me in his place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love it i was pegged by my wife before we were married and a few times with her friend there and got to lick her friend while i was being pegged. Since we got married we have cock shared together and iv had the real thing a man fuck me which i admit i enjoy as does my wife. Her best friend hasnt seen me being fucked by a real cock but will do soon. I get so turned on thinking about being on my back getting fucked while my wife and friend face sit me and suck my cock.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos7 months ago

So does he also get to fuck them back?

1Martiniman1Martiniman4 months ago

Bravo, a simple tale that was very erotic and fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This story has its own loyal niche fan base.

Current rating is 4.35 stars, but in my book this is a five star story. Many readers hate the storyline and mark it "1."

This story has so far got 106 faves out of 146k views which is 0.73 faves per 1k views, a 'better than excellent' faves-to-views ratio!

Stories that get more than 0.5 faves per 1k views are few and far between.

LOVED THIS STORY, GAVE IT A 5.0 (100%)!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous