All Comments on 'Wife's Golden Shower'

by wetguy42

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved the story

Really liked this. My wife and I are into the same

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
BRAVO!!!

A story this sexy certainly deserves an encore!! After finishing my comment I am going to see if you have submitted other stories in this genre. You have a real knack for writing pee stories and I think you should make it a real frequent habit :) Thanks for a SUPER HOT post and I hope you are planning more. FIVE BIG ASS STARS from this fan!

wetguy42wetguy42almost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you all for your great comments. It is amazing that I am able to share my experiences with people who are into the same thing as me and my wife. Wet sex has always been such a taboo subject and even with friends it is not something that I have told anyone. So to be able to anonymously write about what we do makes me feel wonderful.

As we continue to explore our kinky side and get more involved with all types of kink, I will continue to post what we do and the fun we have. I am working on getting her to let me take a video on my Iphone so I can upload our videos to tumblr. If that does happen, I hope to be able to post a story and then also upload the corresponding video!

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 7 years ago
Couple peeing

I truly enjoyed your story. i love golden showers. I have tried to convince my wife to piss on my cock, but the best I can get is a few dribbles after she has peed. She says she is afraid she will get the bed sheets all wet.

Once in awhile I can convince her either leave her panties wet after peeing or to not wear any panties at all so I can play with her wet pussy hair.

I love hearing her when she is sitting on the toilet peeing and hearing her stream splash into the toliet water. Sounds like a waterfall in a river.

Hope you write a few more stories of this nature. Perhaps you can work a lightweight girdle or garter belt and stockings into your next piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot piss give me more

Hot piss running down my chest on to my belly and over my cock and balls. Your hot piss in my ass is a turn on I can't get enough of. My cock is hard and ready to cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
We love pee

We love golden showers and take them to extremes not seen in any of the stories that we ave found on the site. Love facials, wet hair, pee drinking, kissing/sharing/swapping and fucking after we are soaked and drained. For a time we had a girlfriend who enjoyed the same activities. Unfortunately, she had a job relocation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic!!!

My wife, Karen, totally surprised me one night. Had me lay in the tub, She stood over me and cut loose a hot stream of piss. All over my chest and face. When she finished I ate that salty pussy until she came, hard. Never repeated that but still get hard thinking about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous