All Comments on 'Wife's Modelling Career Ch. 03'

by MrsCanyon

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Sniff, sniff, that sure was nice of Ed.

Telling the husband his wife is a great whore. What a great feeling that must be for the husband. Maybe he should go out and get his wife a trophy with her name and "World's Greatest Whore" engraved on it. (They might have some trouble finding a topper of a naked woman lying on a mattress for the top) Then the husband can put it on the mantle and when friends and relatives come by, tell them the story of his wonderful whore wife. It will become a tradition, as every year he tells the story and passes it down to her children. You know, Lamar, Laquiesha, Pedro, Hidecki and let's not forget Ed Jr.

Sniff, sniff,...sob, I'm getting all emotional about the story now. Be sure to make it really realistic and bring in some 16" cocks now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
don't knock it sherlock

The guy obviously doesn't give a hoot in hell about this woman. She is just a hole for him to get a nut in.

If a guy had a woman like this, he could make a fortune out of her, and dodge the law too. She is not a hooker officer, she is my lawfully wedded wife.

He could make a fortune out of this cheezy slutwife. Use the motherfucker up , and shit can her like used toilet paper once men wouldn't pay to fuck her any longer. He could get him another wife, but probably not another one that would whore for him. Son of a bitch could retire early. He wouldn't have to give her a fucking dimes worth of alimony, and could even get his kids, if he had any, and wanted them. All that would require is a picture or two, taken while she was practicing her trade.

I'm sure there are guys out there like this too, that don't give a good god-damn about their wives, and hate the very ground they walk on..

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great photo

My wife and I both loved all your stories. Great jerk off tales. Photo in bio is great, but would be nicer with some nipples and covered in come. Keep up the good work

deck23deck23over 11 years ago
time to take control of his wife

I think it's time for him to tell ED that he will decide who she fucks not him. and tell him that only he can say who gets her

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Two Jamals show up to finish off the whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous