All Comments on 'Wife's New Job Pt. 01'

by jaygreenx

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Decent

I liked it, pretty good. Impregnated though? Did I miss something?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loved the story

loved the story and theme. more of the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another Cuck is Born

Loved it. Can't wait to read the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'm sure there's a lot more to cum, can't wait...

He's started now, can't wait to hear how he becomes the bosses bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wish it were me!

As a 61 yr old married man hose very bi..would have loved to been the hubbie sucking on her bosses huge cock and tasteing what he fucked in to my wife reguarly! My life long wish!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good stuff ...

... both the writing and the sperm. It is not always easy at first ... getting re-adjusted to a new roll ... kissing and sucking parts you suspect have been enjoyed by another, perhaps only a few hours or minutes before. Then encountering the 'source' for the first time - bi curious - not knowing more than having watched your wife on yours ... one slowly becomes sold to it all.

Then much later cuming home to sounds coming from the lounge or the bedroom now exclusively your other half's domain and the excitement at the thought of being called in or the disappointment of two persons ghosting past on to another trip out .. hoping they will return in the early hours.

theothermrtheothermralmost 12 years ago
Damn

that was hothothothot, I've rock hard and dripping precum. Part 2 here I cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I need....

I need a wife like Shelia who has a boss like Stan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
4 stars

My cup of tea. Guys whose wives fuck around and stay with them are a bunch of lucky dogs, provided that the wives fuck them too. Female body in general and pussy in particular are not made of soap and won't melt if someone else uses them. Pussy is fully renewable and a happy wife at home is worth her weight in gold.

When a woman feels desired by anorther man that improves her self confidence. Self confident women are better in bed. When a man feels that he has competition, his testosterone level and his sperm count inrease. Then he becomes better in bed. It's a win win situation. Try to imagine your wife enjoying somebody else's cock inside her and you will be turned on and you will want to fuck her brains out! Look at her ass and hips and thighs and imagine somebody else's hands and tongue and dick on them and you will get an instant hard-on.

As for the bi sex, i have not tried it yet but i am open to the idea. One never knows

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I wish my wife had an alpha male lover. The idea of her being fucked and caressed and even hand spanked OTK by another man turns me on big time. The rest would come by itself. I am aware of my gay tendencies but did not share the fact with anybody.

Thanks for this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i am bi curious...

... but your story amplified my gay impulses so that tonight, given a chance, i would give my cherry ass to a healthy male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Funny how we think sucking cock is so bad untill our first time yhen we know we are made for it. Nothing is quite so nice as having a cock in your mouth and felling him cum in you. I thank my wife every day for leading me this life.

motherfuckingcuckoldmotherfuckingcuckoldalmost 10 years ago
so horny

when i get another girlfriend, i'm going to make sure she understands that she can take a REAL man for a lover... i have erectile dysfunction sometimes because i know i'm a sissy wimp and am ashamed of it and embarrassed. i want more than anything to get married and have the best man carry the love of my life across the threshold and take as much time as he wants to impregnate her...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE IT! LIKE IT! It was my dream to share my wife with her big boss. I know he fucked her, i ain't stupid, but she never admitted to that.

She was 35 when she got a job in Canadian Head Office an international NGO. She was a looker & then some. We had 2 children & a house. At that time she was telling me everything including (but not limited to) if someone was hitting on her, made a move or something. Canadian Branch got a new CEO. My wife was just a receptionist at the time. He instantly promoted her to a coordinator. She was at times eorking long hours. Less then 4 months later she was selected to be at the AGM. The Canadian delegation was not big: 5 people, including the CEO & my wife.

When she came back she was tired. I unpacked her luggage: fine underwear, stay-up stockings. Panties were dirty but no sperm on them (would i be able to identify it in the first place?)

My 6th sense was telling me she had slept with him.

Tomorrow, i asked her whether something happened between them. She got offended, told me not to be crazy, told me it was a stupid question.

She said, "I love you with all my heart & i am your wife. You tell me, do you love me & are you my husband? If you love me, stop asking me stupid questions. If you do not love me, it will break my heart, but i will find a man who loves me... i have always told you everything... never lied to you."

I looked at her & said i was sorry. In my heart i knew she slept with him. At that very moment she was turning me on more than ever. I was kissing & licking every square inch of her body. I was a man possessed. When i started to fuck her i was like a mad men, i fucked her with the energy & stamina of man possessed (which i was at the very moment.)

At the end i told her she was the love of my life & a keeper.

She stopped telling me about what compliments she got from other men, let alone whether someone asked her out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
#Me too

Dude, i fucked your wife too. Hells yeah!!!!

Kerrysub4uKerrysub4uabout 6 years ago
Love It

I dream of my wife like that. Addicted to her boss's big cock, cucks me , has me suck him too. Even make me wear her things as I suck him. Love to chat with other's. Cuck husbands or Bulls. I'm kerry8866@hotmail.com.

bisissystepheniebisissystephenieabout 5 years ago
I wish it was me!

I would love to be that husband. I would ad that they make me wear sissy panties and bra, with garter belt and stockings, and make-up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
big cock

what so many of us want.so lucky he has been lapping up that cum for months.oh my the chance to get it from the source is irresistable.that big cock in front of you.you know you want it,your wife knows you want it.do it do it yessssss

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 3 years ago

I truly wish this was me, my wife and her boss. He is very handsome, muscular and looks like he has a big cock. I want to be her cuckold, service her and her boss, suck his cock, swallow his cum, and eat his creampie from her cunt while he fucks me from behind.

I can't wait for the next chapter. This was fantastic.

LittlebeauLittlebeauabout 2 years ago

Very well written!, being a wittol myself has given me many hours of angst while she is out playing. She is my hotwife which gives her opportunities to have any man she wishes. Wish I had the opportunities the man in your story has enjoyed. Very exciting the way she is aware of the desire her hubby has to service her man and gently tells him that tasting her lovers sperm might make him a better man than has him suck her lovers cum out. My hotwife doesn’t allow me to see them together, she says I would take away from her pleasure of being taken by her real man. Thanks, please write more.

DNYDillonDNYDillonalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Although it was an interesting add, boss getting her pregnant isn't my thing. But that's just my opinion. Doesn't mean others don't.

People don't realize just how true some of this stories are. Or maybe just some of the story. My wife worked for her boss for just over nine years when while we were at a Christmas function, he ended up in our motel room. One thing led to another and I watched as the two of them gave into desires that had percolated for years. For me, I waited until they had accomplished round one before I joined in. It continued after and it truly was a good thing.

Her boss met someone and that was the end to that.

I Love your stories. I think they keep things alive.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

"Tasty and filling" story for husband and wife. Great Boss.

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsucku6 months ago

very hot story - most sub hubby want this to happen

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous