All Comments on 'Wife's Secret Past'

by contador13

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

to below anon, you need to remember we only get the good writers when randy says we can. They only ever post now when SHE organises her 'special' days. 1* for this garbage.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
A MAN WONDERS AND WORRYS ABOUT HIS MATES SEX EXPERIENCE THAT HE ENJOYS

but is wary of the truth on why, how and who. , TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I Agree

I have read these stories tonight.

Taylor’s Privacy Invaded

For Rent

A blowjob on our First Date

Teacher and a Shop Girl

Wife’s Secret Past

Taking Her-Face Down, Ass Up

Invited to A friend’s Wedding

All of them are so boring, totally lacking any emotion.

They read like pages from a fourteen year olds diary.

thefranzthefranzover 6 years ago
A Bit Formulaic

I found this to be a little formulaic but quite nicely flowing. The dialogue was ok. Especially the Loving Wives section is often about the writers personal obsessions. I have no problems with this as long as it does not cause severe imbalances in the story. Also, this is a free site, so anyones efforts to keep us entertained should be appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The fantasy by a pubescent teen??!!

Keep on dreaming !

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
Will he think the same...

Will he think the same when they meet all (Raul, Martin, Ramon and so on) her previous lovers and they joined too, putting him in a chair? As some comment said this is a fantasy too pubescent to be good...1*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Randi

This is the second story today with a comment that we only get good writers when Randi (NOT Randy!) says we can. That is NOT true! She may set up special days, with no small effort on her part, but NO writer has to wait on an invitation from Randi. Any writer can post whenever they want. If Randi could control the posting of stories, these cuck stories probably wouldn't be here, I hope!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BROOKS

Again you snide remark about cuck stories as you praise B.T.B.No one enjoys violence against women and wives but you and a few others just push it day after day.

Even to read about a women dying of aids because she cheated is violence.

You may be surprised at how many readers enjoy cuck stories but if it was up to you all cuck stories would be banned and only B.T.B allowed.As for me I think all violence against women here should be banned..

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years ago
I like a variety of stories

The ducks, the willing sharing, the btb, even the no consequence, husband never finds out flash stories, if they’re well told. Why get angry just because your favorite type doesn’t appear on a given day?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You think

If sbrooks103 spent as much time learning to write as he does trying to be a smart commentary he could write a story worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-BROOKS

Many enjoy cuck stories? Can't be too many, since scores seldom make it to four stars. Got to be a reason, don't you think? Very few stories in btb are actually of a violent type, but then according to you anything with the label "btb" is violent. You know better, but then like always your mouth goes in gear before brain has a chance to think. Why don't you just stop reading comments, they seem to disturb you greatly. But then where is the fun in that. Admit it, you just like to bitch. Have at it, always good for a laugh.

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
@anonymous "you think."

Speak English much? Surely, you mean, "You'd think." Also, a "commentary" is a book or something written or spoken. Hopefully, Mr. Brooks is not trying to be a book. He is a very good writer, by the way. What have you written? Wait, that would require a username, wouldn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5!! Hey annony

did it just to raise the score and piss your sorry retarded ass off

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anon says: Many people enjoy cuck stories

Well let's see. Let's look at some facts for today. Seven stories written, low score 1.71, high score 3.34, avg. 2.44. I'm assuming the stories been up for a day world wide, that isn't too favorable a score. Now on the other hand, if seven consequence stories would be posted, the score would average well above four stars. What I'm saying anon, your observation is hogwash. Nothing further needs to be said. A well written story with some substance will always be appreciated more than a cuck story. It is what it is and no amount of whining will change that. (signed ML)

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 6 years ago
Good story

There were several word mistakes. But the largest glaring problem I thought of was why was Maria so turned off by woman/woman sex in the beginning, and then confess to doing it in college, then all out lesbian/bi sex at the end. I would have like to have heard Maria's explanation to her husband. 4 *'s

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 6 years ago
What haappened

To being upset by lesbian sex. It just got dropped

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 6 years ago
Chekov's Gun

You introduced her opposition to girl/girl action but never came back to it.

"If you say in the first chapter that there is a rifle hanging on the wall, in the second or third chapter it absolutely must go off. If it's not going to be fired, it shouldn't be hanging there." - Chekov

robt1157robt1157over 6 years ago
OK

I think this was a first for me. Don't think I've ever read a FMF story here before.Good reading but little else. 3* for the tits and pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What marriage a reverse chuck story

Pretty sad to see these shorts with no story behind them just sex and you call this a marriage. Just trash. Today

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I suspect there was supposed to be some irony or bisexual uncertainty portrayed here, . . .

but all I read was confusion and contradiction. But apparently the husband is OK with that since, "I never asked her about it worried about what I may find out." Yeah, you never want to know or understand your spouse too well.

You don't need to write a sequel letting us know how their shallow distant marriage works out. Its pretty obvious. First she gets the boob job, just like Carmen, then she kicks his now uninteresting bland self to the curb in search of Carmen and her libertine life style. A predictable and lovely future for all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very hot

I enjoyed your story, recalling a threesome I had after college. My girlfriend and I had been intimate while suite mates at school, and her husband needed little encouragement to join us.

I suggest you delete the ugly comments; the usual losers trash every story and personally insult the authors. Your score will rise to where it should be as more people read and appreciate your work (easily between 4 and 5 stars).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

How many girls before and during college go pig it up then when there ready to have a good partner and future they’ll settle down with the poor bastard who thinks she had a few guys but she was really a total whore slut. Who anyone that knew her from her past would never settle down with her. Plenty of neighborhood girls that were pigs had to go away from the area to find guys that didn’t know about how much of a pig they were. What’s the saying guys triple there number and girls divide by two or more in some cases . Any guy who is being honest will never trust a girl that fucked a lot of guys to be a loyal loving faithful wife.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 6 years ago
hate

fake tits, but still #5. TK

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
****+ [4+ (4.4/5 = 85%)]

:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous