All Comments on 'Wife's Sister Sister Wife'

by PaladinInBlack

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
AWESOME

Loved it !! looking forward to more of this story ...Keep them Cummmmmming !!!

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 8 years ago
Just Delightful

What a fun read! Oh I wish I could have that device. Lol! I would so promise to use it ethically, too. All parties involved would benefit. : ) Hope you write more along a similar theme. Love the illustrations, also. Kudos to the artist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
mind control garbage

He basically mind rapes the woman he claims to love, destroys her by transforming her into a child molester wet dream, and basically cheats on her. Sick .

Great ill u strations, wasted on shit story.

redlion75redlion75over 8 years ago

why didnt he just use the thing to find out why she was frigid then help her?why did he have to become the thing he feared by fucking up their minds and who they were?the other comment was right he basically raped and destroyed everything that made his wife and her sister who they were.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yum yum

Needs more pix and BIGGER pix. yum yum

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not Much

I guess I'll first address the illustrations, since that is the category this is in. They are so little and so ameturishly done. There should be more of them to help the story along. Now the story. I'm not in favor of rape or child molestation. Basically he rapes their minds and their bodies too. He rapes Liz's mind with the machine and since she does not really like sex that much he is basically raping her body each time they have sex where they wouldn't have before. He turns Ashley from trailer trash into June Cleaver. Now, maybe that looks like a good thing, but maybe she likes being trashey and hates the sexual politics of 'Leave it to Beaver' and 'Father Knows Best' in her real mind. You need to remember, rape isn't about the sex. Rape is,and always has been, about hatred of women - power games - and betrayal. Last but not least, he has turned himself into a child molester even if 'Lizbet' is of legal age. Her mind is not of legal development. Much like an 18yr old girl who has been fucking her daddy since she started menstruating. This would have been better illustrated by photographs. IF you could have found anyone to pose for them + you would have had to rent the costumes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awful story of abuse and violence

No fun to read as it was so over the top implausible, even for fiction. ANd the drawings were just poor.

PaladinInBlackPaladinInBlackover 8 years agoAuthor
Love the variety of comments!

I always enjoy it when the comments range from good to bad, and this time they included the illustrations. The illustrator did the art for me gratis after he read the story on another site. I thought that the gesture and art was pretty cool, and it let me post my first (and probably last) Illustrated story.

To those who just did not like the story or art... sorry. This is a free site and you pretty much get what you pay for. There are a zillion stories here I don't like, but unless I can offer a helpful insight or comment, I don't say anything. I was raised to believe that that would be rude.

To those that like them, thank you! I have others at the Erotic Mind Control Stories Archive.

gardalmungardalmunalmost 8 years ago
Good story

It is a story people. I enjoyed it for what it is, free entertainment and as such I got more than my money's worth.

Sam only changed the people that wanted to be in his life. He didn't take over the town. He had them share how they really felt.

In any relationship we all influence each other just not with such control. It is a fun fantasy that I enjoyed.

Please continue the story or write more along this line.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 7 years ago
Great Story

But now that he has Ashley & Liz Trained why not bring in some of their Friends esp. Ashley with her Erotic Dancing back ground she could have an Acquaintence show up from her Past. He could add the Females to his Harem. and send the Males on there way forgetting they ever knew her.

C_frommnC_frommnover 5 years ago
This Story

Needs a follow-up. even though he is shooting "blanks" . He could set it up for Ashley to go to a Clinic and try invitro. Same for Liz Ashley could say it was a 1 night stand Liz could say they are just happy to have 1. He could make it that both forget its not his.

PaladinInBlackPaladinInBlackover 5 years agoAuthor
Probably no additional chapters

For whatever reason, I have not done a lot of work this last year. I have lots of stories started but can't seem to move them along.

In the case of this story, I just don't feel much inspiration for additional parts right now. Sorry !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story had potential in the beginning but that device crap ruined it. Wife acting like child and treating them like her actual parents that’s lame. The other was bitch why not make her act like that instead?

PaladinInBlackPaladinInBlackabout 3 years agoAuthor

I don't disagree. It was one of those stories that started as an odd idea and never really jelled right, but was nonetheless fun to write. Thank you for commenting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Are there any stories where a man's sister talks his wife into cheating?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Did not like that he had to resort to manipulation thru brainwashing, would have preferred the step sister to convince her to open up.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story, nice art work, shaved pussies are always rated a 3 or less "because razor burn, pimples, and pus oozing God dam boils are about is as pitiful as an author can get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPaladinInBlack@PaladinInBlack
I like to write, but I'm better at starting stories than at finishing them, so I have a rather large pile of unfinished stuff spring around. Most of my stuff is 'happily ever after'. You've been warned. FYI: I have posted a lot of this under a similar name (without the 'InBla...