Wife's Solicitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben

I listened to their banner as I studied Carl's cock pumping quickly into Jodie's pussy. Her pussy was glistening with lubricant. She seemed to be in a renewed state of arousal herself.

I was pumping my cock hoping to time my ejaculation with his.

I wanted him to ejaculate into my wife's pussy.

Jodie and Carl

"Come in me!" I cried.

I had become aware of Ben standing behind Carl pumping hard on his cock. I didn't know what to make of this turn of events. I didn't even want to think about it right this second as I was aroused again and was very much into the fuck!

"Yes! Lord, fuck me harder!" I begged. "Harder, damn you! Deep! Yes! Fuck yes!

"I'm CCCOOOOMMMMiiiinnnggggg!" Carl bellowed.

I felt like I was going to explode and I did. I shot off harder than I think I ever have in my life. I filled Jodie's belly like she desired.

I was aware of something wet hitting my right leg. I continued fucking Jodie for a few more moments before pulling out of her and looking around behind me.

"You dumb ass!" I heard Carl exclaim. "You shot off on my leg!"

"Carl! Forget him for right now. I need you to finger me." I protested.

Carl maneuvered to my right side and I spread my legs wide. He began to stroke my clit with his middle finger.

Ben stood looking.

"I envy your dumb ass." Carl said, catching this profile in his peripheral vision, refusing to take his eyes off her my pussy. "Look at her pussy. It's lovely isn't it? You should kiss her ass every day of the week for letting you claim it as yours."

"Oh! Oh! OHHhhhhhhhh FUCKKKKKKeeeeee!" I shouted, with the second orgasm.

Carl

We showered again, Jodie and I together. When Ben came out of the bathroom we were snuggled up on the bed watching TV. Ben glared weakly at me as he passed our bed and pulled down the bedding on the other bed. Entering the bed, he rolled to face the wall, and I suppose, went to sleep.

I had shown Jodie's breast very little attention during our intercourse. I did so now. They appeared not to be very sensitive for her but I tarried for long minutes, in my own appreciation and fascination of them.

The motel room was just beginning to show light around the curtains when I woke up. It took a moment to gather my thoughts and then appreciate the little lady next to me.

Needless to say, I began to play with her ass, exploring here and there, until she woke up sufficiently to spread her legs for me.

Before losing myself in her charms, I glanced over to see Ben sleeping.

Eventually, I was just barely aware of his passing and closing of the bathroom door as I fucked his wife, Miss Jodie, one last time.

Neither, Jodie nor I, was in much of a hurry. Deep in lust but not in haste, I don't know how long Ben confined himself to the bathroom. I had to knock on the door to get him out!

Jodie and I spent a few short minutes talking by beside my car. I remembered the $400 and retrieved it from my pocket, handing it to her.

"I wished I did not have to take this from you." She said.

"I really wished I could spend a few more nights with you." I informed her, holding and kissing her hand lovingly."

"It would be nice." She replied. "But it wouldn't be any easier."

"Is Ben going to be okay?" I queried.

"I think he knows you and I had something special." She replied, a bit of concern in her voice. "I'll give him a little special TLC and I think he'll be fine."

The End

12