All Comments on 'Wife's Strip & Nude Photos'

by Debtor42

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

I loved this story it was sexy and full of adrenilin, but did not leave me feeling like he had been cheated or cucked. just clean sexy fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

What I'd give for my wife to be so daring. You have such a fun wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Advantage of

I really enjoyed your story. Although she wasn't really cheated into stripping naked they all did their part in getting her there! She was taken advantage of over all those photos though, I wonder if they're on the internet for everyone to see?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot

Great story, I enjoyed Yumiko’s perseverance and that she didn’t seem that bothered about getting naked. I also like the sound of that little minx Annette for making this happen!

FrankTellingsFrankTellingsover 3 years ago
Good story

Thanks. Very sexy. I was hoping that Yumiko might have been fucked by one of the Americans but maybe a step too far!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

2 stars. Story to old 8 years +. To long as well for just a stripping game. Game was fixed against Yumiko. Lucky for Yumiko that she was an exhibitionist at hart and a good sport. Except for her husband, the rest of them are just typical american perverts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So nice to read a story where the woman gets naked in a bar and doesn't get fucked by anyone. Everyone just enjoys her nakedness but nobody takes advantage of her. My wife has stripped off several times in bars, and it's just for fun and she doesn't fuck anyone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous