Wife's Strip & Nude Photos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Debtor42
Debtor42
53 Followers

She smiled and said "ab.so.lute.ly!"

She feigned a smile back and said "I knew you'd say that" so without further ado, she said aloud "I can't believe I'm doing this" and slid those sexy panties slowly down, my heart raced as her pussy came into view, she pulled them down to her knees to huge applause, then let go of them so they dropped to her ankles!

Her shortly trimmed pussy now on display, she slipped them off her feet, picked them up, folded them neatly and handed them to Annette's outstretched hand!

Team USA had succeeded! Yumiko was naked and it was only 9.56pm. Annette double handedly high fived everyone to the chants of "U.S.A...U.S.A" she looked at Yumiko with a smile which slowly turned into a wicked grin!

Yumiko covered her tits with her right arm and her now partly exposed labia with her hand! Annette put the panties on top of the pile; approached Yumiko and hugged her and thanked her for showing great guts for playing to the end!

Lea approached raising her camera and asked Annette & Yumiko to recreate the original shaking hands photo with the machine in between them, exactly as they had at the start of the game fully clothed, Yumiko now a bit red faced and nude got into position and did the same pose, this time with her pussy and tits visible creating a great before and after photo!

Now naked, except for her heels, Sally decided to play and won finishing the full strip off! Yumiko slipped them off and they were put on the pile too! Everyone toasted Yumiko for being such a great sport for not stopping, and she got a few hugs for her futile perseverance.

Forfeit

Annette then told her that the news that stripping part was only half of the evening's fun! The other half was the forfeit of having to stay naked until the end of the party!

I've always secretly suspected that Yumiko harbours a kind of hidden exhibitionist streak, as she just shrugged her shoulders and accepted her fate, knowing full well that she could have just simply gotten dressed at any time, but decided to comply with Annette's "rules."

Yumiko was a little annoyed that she'd lost so quickly and wanted to keep playing, so we continued and we even formed teams, Yumiko made no effort to hide her private parts and was now seemingly oblivious to her nakedness!

It was also funny as each time she threw, it was captured and automatically played back on the video screen (which may have been set to record each game?)

I was so proud of how she just let everyone see her body and how Lea took more & more photo's!

I think a few men would have hated to see other men ogling their naked wife? but I didn't mind! Especially as everyone was so kind and respectful. It was really sexy that my wife of all people was the only one naked!

A little later in the evening, we heard the doorbell buzz, Lea used the intercom! It was the pizza's! She pulled some money from her wallet and went up the stairs!

A few seconds later, Annette dared Yumiko to go to the door with her and get them! I thought Yumiko would refuse, but she just followed Lea up the stairs! We were all so curious that we all went up to the hallway but stayed out of sight!

Lea had already opened the door slightly, as Yumiko was still walking down the hallway, as she handed him the cash, he went to hand the pizza's over, Lea opened the door fully, exposing Yumiko! He must have stared at her quite taken aback before handing her the pizza's as went quiet.

Lea felt the need to explain that she'd lost a bet/game and kept the conversation going on purpose! I could see Yumiko's back from where I stood, but I couldn't quite see him! He must have got a good two minute flash, as Lea kept him talking and vice versa.

Yumiko finally took the pizza's, turned around and walked towards me, Lea left the door open exposing Yumiko's ass, I remained out of sight, so never got to see who had just seen my wife in her birthday suit? Yumiko said he was young maybe early 20's?

We all went back to the basement and Lea kind of half apologised for letting him see so much! Not that Yumiko cared now who saw her! We ate the pizza and drank, played some more darts, exchanged stories until it hit 1AM, Yumiko had now been naked for over three hours! As she sat on the Stars and Stripes throw sofa, she yawned signalling it was time to go!

Lea finally produced our $400 and I signed for it, as Yumiko was about to pick up her clothes, Lea took her to one side and asked her for a big favour! She wanted to take a few erotic arty type pictures of her nude on the Stars and Stripes sofa! As they had really bonded over the evening Yumiko agreed.

Lea quickly got her camera stuff in position and placed her camera on its tripod. She also produced some legal paperwork which Yumiko quickly signed giving her consent for the photos to be used in ANY way! Which she stapled to a copy of Yumiko's passport photo (which we'd provided when we'd booked the apartment).

Yumiko was a great model and did some pouty poses and stuff she'd done for her numerous art classes, finishing with a requested slightly open leg shot!

When she'd finished Randy seemed disappointed and cheekily asked if he could have a copy of the photos? Lea said that she would be posting all the photos to her online photo storage site and so everyone could have what they wanted, as Yumiko had signed the consent form!

It felt weird but really horny that all these nude photos of my wife would be so freely available?

As Yumiko finally started to get dressed, she stopped for a couple of pics in her undies and ended with some fully dressed!

It actually felt weird that Yumiko was now dressed! I was particularly disappointed, as we'd forgotten to bring our camera, and I would have loved to have taken some pics of Yumiko stripping off and being naked with them! I even forgot to ask Lea for the details of the storage site where she was posting them?

We said our good byes to everyone and they all thanked us for a great evening, Randy hugged me and joked about me not having 'any hard feelings' about them getting my wife naked!

I replied jovially that it was "just one of those things" and that there was no real harm done as she would have never done any of it if she didn't want to! The other guys were also very appreciative about Yumiko.

As we went up the stairs, Hank stayed in the basement and said he'd "be with us in a minute."

When we got to the front door and were saying goodbye to Lea, Hank came shook my hand and thanked us again for coming, he quickly slipped something wrapped up in paper into my shirt pocket and said "a little keepsake from tonight" he instructed me to put it in my suitcase and open it when we got home.

I agreed and thanked him.

Yumiko didn't say much on the way home, when we got there I sat on the bed grinning to myself about the nights events. For the first time since before we were married, Yumiko slowly stripped for me with a big smile on her face. Taking everything off in the same order as the party! When she finished she stripped me and we showered together.

The sex that night was incredible! Yumiko kept asking me if I had enjoyed watching her strip in front of them? Although She knew full well I had, she even teased me by saying Randy had grabbed her ass, when she posed for a pic with him.

Annette too, had "accidentally" touched her tits!

I asked her if she minded playing such a strip game knowing she'd probably lose?

She replied "I wanted to play as it got me so wet, thinking about you watching getting so jealous, I knew everyone wanted to get me naked, so I just went with it."

When I asked about the photo's she said "well they need to make money from the apartment don't they!"

When we arrived home, I opened my case and found the package and opened the paper! It was the darts with the American flights, on the paper he'd scribbled a note, it read :-

"I thought I'd give these to you, please thank Yumiko for being such a great sport in playing until the end. You made it a great night that everyone really enjoyed. All the best Hank.

P.S if you're ever in L.A again, we can sort out a discounted rate for the apartment and definitely a rematch with Yumiko!"

We've bought a soft dartboard and play all the time using these darts, as they always remind us of the great fun night everyone had!

Debtor42
Debtor42
53 Followers
12