Wife's Trainer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr13bone
dr13bone
1,537 Followers

Amy laughed saying that was not the case.

"Maybe you ought to tell him about us and see what happens."

"I don't think so."

"So this is a one-time thing right?"

"Yeah, right," she said with a note of regret in her voice.

"Then you won't mind one last time. One for the road and all," he said moving in to kiss her deeply as his hands undid her robe. He pulled his cock out over the top of his boxers letting it dangle there for a second catching her eye, then he applied gentle pressure on her shoulders making her go down onto her knees.

She kissed his big cock head before taking it into her mouth as he ran his fingers through her hair. The light in the kitchen made a her wedding ring sparkle as she jerked his shaft off. Amy held it up to kiss his balls, the top of his shaft towered over the top of her head. Her pink tongue made a spit pathway to nearly the top.

A slight jump forward had him bending her over the kitchen table, his cock wrapped in tight nearly clear rubber as he fucked her slowly and deeply. She cried that she could not give it up. She said she was sorry that she loved her husband (me) but she could not give it up.

He turned away to smile at the camera before going to work on her. When he came he ripped off the rubber and shot a load that landed between her shoulder blades and trailed off by her lower back. Quickly she spun around and sucked the remaining seed out of his cock.

The scene shifted back to him again, alone. He said the best thing to do was pretend that it did not happen and for me to start fucking her now. Then he looked closer into the camera and said if I wanted to continue (at this point I realized I might not even have control of the situation anymore). In truth my wife's training in erotic betrayal had just begun.

dr13bone
dr13bone
1,537 Followers
12