All Comments on 'Wife's University Friend'

by GlyderFach

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Gomez333Gomez333almost 11 years ago
Some work needed

An OK story, but work needed on punctuation and grammar so get an editor. I also think you could have explored the husbands feeling more when finding out his wifes indiscretions. It seemed to go from feeling confused to ok I'll have a shag then.

Thanks for your efforts - never did like girls from Wilmslow myself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yep the tale was good.

One of the facets of LW is the 'relationship side' between husband and wife. It seemed this aspect was glossed over in the couple of places it appeared. Might have been different if there was more agonising over the do / not do decision. No mention either of BTB, or of any negative disruption to the marriage. Quite possibly, doing this would make it one of the formulaic tales. Like Popeye claims " it is what it is."

Technically, not perfect. I'm a pedantic sod, so I found a dozen clangers. But only

after tripping over the most outrageous two, then going back and nit-picking to see what else could be gristed from the mill. (my word, Gristed)

The clangers ..... "already very intermit" and "embarrassed and scarred".

In Summary, a Good tale almost Perfectly Told, Tidy at the End, and You're to be Congratulated

Cheers, and Thanks

Kilroy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

It might have been a good story but he didn't even get the least bit upset even though he seemed shocked. That is not logical and really ruined the story. It made them seem like robots with absolutely no redeeming qualities. You need to focus more on the emotional relationship of the marriage if your gonna write a "loving wives" tale because this just reads like stereo instructions. Try to think with your head and maybe your heart a little but don't write when you're horny or this is what happens. Keep writing and it will get better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
this is about the dumbest

and sickest story I've read in a long time. they have little kids and then a tussy walks in and takes command ? so next time she is horny one of the kids has to do it ? really no wonder some stupid things happens in real life with people having such ideas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
some work needed

like a brain transplant and get kilroy one too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Do you know the first thing about the English language?

Thought not. You say that Sarah and Alison were "intermit." Intimate? Are you smoking dope? You manage to say, "Also, were as Sarah and I married for love...' I think you mean, whereas. Isn't it hard to be a third-former? Lots more idiotic constructions, shifts from past to present tense and back. And so on.

You feel it's necessary to tell us that your wife's breasts are somehow "too small." Like, how small? The size of the end of your little finger? Could only be seen by using a microscope? You're a sexist pig. Get an editor. Better yet, get a life.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 11 years ago
Nice fantasy

One of the more common male fantasies is to have two women at the same time. The problem with such is the inevitable jealousy. But here the wife was already a cheater, clearly feeling some love for her girlfriend. And hubby emphatically put his wife first, so their marriage is not threatened when he decides to partake of the 'gift horse.' Just add some editing and this would be a great flash story. Until then, three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A+

I liked the story. No one's feeling hurt and all involved feel positive and satisfied.

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycover 10 years ago
Great story. I vote for more.

I hope you continue this story. I like the situation you have created and hope your characters find a reason to be together again.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Quick decision maker!

Let's see...fuck one great-looking lady...or fuck TWO great-looking ladies? Gee, let me think about this! Well...what the fuck...TWO!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Glass houses

I love how some people chose to criticize your grammar and spelling, yet do not know how to form a complete sentence themselves...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Loved the story. As others have said, it had minor grammar errors, but the content was great. We need more cuckquean stories on this site.

Thanks for sharing

imhaplessimhaplessabout 2 months ago

That is so weird and ridiculous that I had to give it 5*; oh, if only Loving Wife Stories were real. Sigh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous