All Comments on 'Wild Card Ch. 01'

by dayne

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great to learn more about Cory and Efrain !!!

Really enjoyed this latest insight into Cory Card, can't wait to read more about the guys!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
About freakin' time

(It's hard to imagine parents acting like this, but it does happen. Just awful.)

Thanks. Waiting now for next installment. ;)

RosierRosierover 7 years ago
Welcome back!

Thank god! You were starting to slowly kill me waiting for you to post!!! I can't wait for Efrain to see Cory again.... It's a sad world when even parents don't support their children... I have never understood why people seem to think they have the right to dictate who other people sleep with.... Love isn't biased, it's unconditional and doesn't care whether your a man or woman...

Great chapter!! Impatiently waiting for the next one!!!

HuckleberryemHuckleberryemover 7 years ago
Holy hell

Poor Cory! I am absolutely devastated for him. You have me hooked yet again. It will be interesting to see how his relationship with Efrain evolves after this development with the parents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So glad

The story continues, good. So Cory is ok, good. His heart will mend and so will his family, I hope. This story is too good! Can't wait for E to get there. Thanks.

Justfeedack09Justfeedack09over 7 years ago
Argh!

I've been worrying about Cory (and checking the site for updates) since you ended the first part of the story. Now I'm still worried about Cory and I'll be checking even more frequently now. Thank you so much for continuing on with these characters.

LLAPLLAPover 7 years ago
Poor C :(

Thank you so much for continuing. I missed our guys and was worried about Cory after the last chapter of book 1. At least he didn't have an accident! But... argh those parents GRRRR .... but we have the same in our family ;( At my cousin's wedding, there were his mum, me and one uncle ... no one else from our family ;(

i don't get it... love is love. there is no lgtba.... xyz... love and s love ... there is only L.O.V.E.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't wait for more!

Very sad the way Cory's parents treated him. Would like to hear about Christmas back in Texas. Did any of Cory's brothers have the guts to stand up for him?

LeannimalLeannimalover 7 years ago
My heart is invested & is currently breaking!

OMG, I've completely fallen in love with your characters, the way you tell a story makes you feel as if you know these people personally! My heart is invested, I can't wait for Rain to get to Cory, I just hope Cory doesn't try and freeze out his boyfriend & friends! Can't wait to see what's next for the guys!! And to see how Cory's brothers react, since one of them ready knows I hope they stand up for & are there for their baby brother! Now please write & publish faster, I need to see what happens next!!!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 7 years ago
I am crying for Cory

How could they!!! No parent should ever disown or judge their child in such a cruel way

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 6 years ago

How can they do that to,their son.

He had the guts to telll them, he was and is the same person he was 30 seconds before telling them as 30 seconds later.... you have to love them and not be scared by it.

This story is extremely well written.thanks Dayne

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous