All Comments on 'Wild Ch. 02'

by Rupa

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Yeah - wild

The tenses are all over the place.

Lukas

don87654don87654about 19 years ago
Freewheeling Animalistic Behavior at its best!

Normally I find these Hindu-related stories hard to understand because of the culture difference. But this one, I like, and have graded it accordingly. Perhaps a continuation can be made here with several chapters? She needs to fuck her father-in-law without concern for birth control, and to continue to fuck him whenever the two of them can get together for intimacy, without the son knowing they are fucking. This story could be made into something extremely erotic.

ProfessorlondiabazProfessorlondiabazabout 19 years ago
Really Wild Thoughts.

Very good build up. Lot of wait between two chapters.It is really a very good debate to justify under these relationships.Please write the third chapter soon, dont make us wait that long like chapter 2. Very well written so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Add the son

I really like the way that you have brought abt the things between the two and it would be even more erotic if you could add the son with them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Eagerly Awaiting the After Dinner episode

Great build up. Yes understanding Hindu culture can be difficult but being a Hindu myself I can see this leading to a very erotic and exciting relationship. I dont think including the husband would be a good idea.

Waiting for the climax... a mutual consenting rather than force.

Rattan

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
let them fuck first

just hurry to write 3rd part and let them screw first..i cant hold my erection for more episodes..Also dont add anybody ( her husband,mother in law etc as per suggestions made by other readers) since indian culture doesnt allow this mixture and note that over spiced food is tasteless...so keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
where is ch 03

hi rupa, first time i have searched so extensively for the 3rd part/continuation. Am tired, where is the 3rd part pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
waiting for third chapter

beutifully written. Third part please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
How can you stop?

I have enjoyed the story so far, and have been swept up in a similar kunundrum myself. So I do appreciate the war that rages on inside while attempting to justify our desire to succumb to our perversions. But, how, when the tension was building so well and the momentum was flowing so naturally, can you just cut off the story and not allow the inspiration to finish and submit chapters 3 and possibly 4? That's like being in throes of passion, on the verge of an orgasmic explosion, and quickly pulling out before the climax, never allowing yourself to blow the wad!!! Finish the story. Inspiration is a fickle taskmaster, and will not necessarily come to you just because it's called. Remember to finish your stories during the flow of momentum, so that the through thought process is not sqawshed by lifes ability to redirect your focus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
finish the story

let them fuck that too only two of them in many ways and parts

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
my fantasy

man,he is living my dream,let him fuck her.part 3 please.

Murderous_LilyMurderous_Lilyover 12 years ago
Hurry!

Hurry with the 3rd chapter!!!! Can't wait much longer!

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondalmost 3 years ago

I read all your 8 stories here. Liked most of them. You've a natural flair for writing. Your skill is unique. But then why did you abruptly stopped writing? I've found a NEW YOU in RUPNITA! Who had concluded your WILD PART II with a new dimension. There is a similarity in your NAMES, WRITING SKILL and COUNTRY OF ORIGIN!!! Which put me in a dilemma... Whether RUPA and RUPNITA are just TWO SIDES OF THE SAME COIN? Whatever it is... Keep writing... I've seen comments ranging from 14 years to 9 years OLD!!! It is really an injustice if you stop writing.... I AS A FAN OF YOUR'S WISH YOU TO BE BACK WITH A BANG!!! ALL THE VERY BEST TO YOU...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous