Wild Flower Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

"I would really love that." Angelo rubbed on the man's hand and saw his horny reaction. "I mean, having a politician like you will be beneficial for my company. I will be able to make billions in a day."

"Of course," Lambert nodded, licking his lips sensually. What a pig, Angelo thought as he tried his best to smile. "In fact, I would like to partner in all your companies so that they can rise. I really love helping productive young men like you."

"Hmm," Angelo moaned softly, giving the man hungry eyes. "What if I want more than you are offering? What if I want to enjoy more?"

"Hmm, I can give you more if you..." The man slightly moved, getting a little closer to Angelo's body. "...if you just let me. It will come with a lot of benefits and a lot of... pleasures. Scratch my back and I scratch yours." Now Angelo knew what the man was definitely after.

"Are you in anyway suggesting that I..." He paused and took a deep breath. "...I give you more than the partnership you are asking for?"

"It depends on what you think." Lambert had a great sense of humor.

"And what am I thinking?" Angelo asked with a smile. "

"I don't know..."

"Tell me the truth," Angelo moaned softly, rubbing on the man's hand. "Are you sure you are only interested in this partnership or something else?"

"Hmm," The man moaned. "I am really interested in this partnership so much but..." He moved his hand further on Angelo's thighs, going upwards. "...we can be more than partners if you are really interested in it. I am offering you partnership and pleasure. I really like young men like you."

"Hmm, pleasure..." Angelo moaned softly, getting a little closer to Lambert. "...but I am a married man and..."

"Can he provide you with power, protection and more money than you can actually think about?"

"No!" Angelo smiled brightly. "It's a tempting offer but..."

"No buts." The man moaned as if he was actually fucking Angelo. Angelo on the other hand just laughed softly. "Think about all those things. I could have gone to other companies but I only chose yours. Doesn't that tell you something and..."

"Yes!" Angelo's breaths were deep and sensual. "It tells me a lot. But... aren't you married too."

"Fuck her..." Lambert said. "Who needs her when I have a man like you?" He got dangerously closer to Angelo. "But... you can choose to turn down my offer and forget about all this. You can just choose to be my partner and we can forget..."

"No!" Angelo laughed softly, looking at the man. "But tell me the truth, did you..."

"Yes! I actually love young men like you. The reason why I am so interested in you is because you are sexy and I just can't resist a sexy boy. I was looking at you and your ass is gorgeous. It makes me really horny unlike I have ever been. Just say yes! I am a really powerful man and... the benefits will be many. I just wanna fuck you once and I promise you heaven on earth."

To Angelo's surprise, the man got closer to Angelo's face, getting his lips closer. He could feel his hot breath hitting his face like steam. Fuck! The way the man was breathing as if he was getting out of breath. Was he that horny? He had barely talked about business than he talked about fucking Angelo. It was clear he was mega horny.

The man kept on getting closer, dangerously close to Angelo's lips. There was just little space left between them. But before he even got a chance to kiss him, Angelo blocked his lips with his hand and then looked deep in his eyes.

The politician opened his eyes widely, looking deep into Angelo's eyes. What he saw was just a man who was completely filled with lust. Angelo couldn't believe that man was actually lusting after him. Only God knows the dirty thoughts that were deep in his mind. It was difficult to tell but Angelo knew what exactly he had to do.

"Why did you..."

"Get off your clothes." Angelo said in the most seductive voice ever.

"What?" the man gulped. "What..."

"Get off your clothes." He bit his lips sensually, rubbing on Lambert's hands. "I want to feel what power you have inside of you."

A horny smile appeared on Lambert's face as a sharp breath escaped his throat. "Hmm, are we going to do it here?" He cupped Angelo's cheeks, rubbing on them softly.

"Just get off your clothes." He commanded, rubbing on the man's thighs. "I am just as excited as you are. I am dying to feel..."

"Are you serious?" The man asked in a horny voice. "Because I am..."

"Just get off your clothes." Angelo said as he got up, looking straight at the horny man. "I want you to strip right in front of me and you'll know what will happen next. You see... only a fool would get this opportunity and turn it down."

"But what about..."

"They won't listen to anything." Angelo said with his tongue stuck between his lips, licking them seductively. "Now get off your clothes before I change my mind."

"Fuck it!" Lambert groaned, moving his hands furiously to his jacket.

He quickly unbuttoned his jacket, getting it off of him. Angelo smiled brightly, extending his hand.

"Throw it to me." Like an obedient dog, Lambert gave the jacket to Angelo. Angelo got it carefully and wrapped it wonderfully.

Next Lambert quickly unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his sexy hairy chest. It was really hairy but it was really wonderful to Angelo's view, just like the way he loved it. He gave it to Angelo while breathing like a wild animal in heat. Fuck! If Lambert could breathe like that when he was just turned on, Angelo wondered how he'd breathe when he was fucking. Hmm, just the thought of it made Angelo smile excitedly.

With a loud groan, Lambert quickly got up and unbuckled his belt. Then he unzipped himself, letting the trouser fall to his legs. He got off of them, handing them to Angelo. Now Lambert was standing only in a beautiful sky blue brief which really showed his cock. Fuck! It was really hard and Angelo could clearly see. It seemed massive, long and big. He could see its outline. Lambert really had hairy legs and he had quite a sexy body. But what caught Angelo's eyes was that big tool in his briefs. Fuck! Bet it could make someone scream in pleasure, he thought licking his lips.

"Wow!" Angelo moaned, staring at that big cock.

"Yeah," Lambert rubbed on his crotch, moaning like he was about to come. "Just look how horny I am."

"I can see that." Angelo said happily. "I can't wait for the next..." He clenched his teeth, breathing through them. "...the next episode."

The man snapped his teeth, panting like a wild panther. Then he moved his hands to his boxer brief, attempting to pull them off. He was really horny and Angelo saw his pubes and part of his cock.

"No!" Angelo gestured, chuckling softly. "I think we should take it easy for now."

"Easy?" The man got closer, gripping Angelo's waist tightly. "I want you now. I want to feel your ass wrapped on my cock. I want to fill you with my cum." He dropped his face to Angelo's neck, kissing him softly.

Angelo pulled away from him, holding the clothes tightly. "Wait! I really have a special surprise for you." He winked, blowing a kiss to him. "I wanna feel that wonderful cock but first... let me go and change into something even more..." He breathed audibly. "...sexy..." He hissed, licking his lips sensually. "I hear it makes it feel more pleasurable."

"Fuck..." The man swore, rubbing on his crotch. "You are driving me insane. I want you..."

"And you shall." He smiled, taking a quick step behind. "Excuse me, sexy."

With those words, Angelo made a quick turn and left the office to the door which led to the bedroom. He had a great surprise for the man which was gonna get him nothing but pure pleasure. He was gonna show him what real pleasure is.

"Yes!" Lambert chuckled, acting as he'd just hit a jackpot. "I have got him. I am gonna fuck his brains out and he will scream my name. Come to think of it..." He licked his lips. His cock was throbbing painfully in his pants. "...he was an easy target. This was my easiest victory and I will cherish it for the rest of my horny life."

Lambert slipped his hands through his boxer, getting a hold of his cock. He started sliding his hand up and down his cock, moaning softly. All that cum building like a volcano was gonna be deposited in Angelo's ass. He was gonna do him raw and he was gonna fuck him hard.

It didn't take long before Angelo came back with the brightest smile ever. He stood at a distance, staring at Lambert, giving him hungry and seductive eyes. That only turned him even more. But what he couldn't understand was that Angelo was still in the same clothes.

"Hey!" Lambert got up, still rubbing his crotch. "Why are you still dressed like that? I thought you were coming in something really sexy?"

"Yeah!" Angelo nodded. "I just have to show you something. Just wait for a second."

Angelo pulled something from the room, a medium metal bucket which Lambert couldn't understand what it was. Then he quickly opened the window and said he loved fucking with a lot of air coming inside.

"What..."

"It's just a little surprise that I made for you." Angelo smiled brightly, almost smirking. "Would you love to see it?"

"Yes!" Lambert nodded.

"Okay." Angelo leaned down, getting his hand inside the bucket while his face brightened up. "I will show you and I know that it will really interest you so much."

"Oh..." Lambert rested both his hands on his head, acting as if he was fucking Angelo doggy style.

With a smile, Angelo pulled something from the bucket, raising it in the air for Lambert to see. When Lambert actually lay his eyes on what Angelo was holding, the smile on his face faded, replaced by a frown. He dropped his hands furiously, trying to understand what Angelo was trying to show him. His mouth gaped and his eyes widened beyond normal. His heart gave a sharp pound and his breaths came out harshly.

Angelo was holding his suit trouser and it seemed to be a little wet. Lambert had no idea what Lambert was trying to do but he got really scared after seeing his clothes in that bucket. He couldn't quite understand what the fuck was going on.

"What are you trying to do?" Lambert actually gasped, getting out of whatever mood he was in. "That is my trouser. What is it doing in that bucket?"

"Relax." Angelo winked, giving an evil grin. "We are about to..."

"Whatever it is that you are thinking you better stop it or..."

"Oh!" Angelo chirped, letting go of the trouser. "Why do you sound scared?"

"Give me that?" Lambert said in a commanding voice.

"Why? I thought..."

"Give me those clothes." Lambert sounded really pissed off. "I want..."

"Did you just raise your voice at me?" Angelo's smile faded. "Who do you think you are, Mr. Lambert? You came here to fuck me so go..."

"Give me..." He started rushing towards Angelo but stopped mid way when Angelo got out a lighter and got ready to light it up.

"Uh, uh, uh..." Angelo swung his little finger in the air, literally telling Lambert not to think about it. "I wouldn't do that if I were you. Do you know what will happen if I light this up..." An evil grin appeared on his face when he saw Lambert's mouth shaking. "Your clothes are socked with kerosene and once a flame touches them then... you know what happens next and you sir," He eyed him from head to toe. "You are gonna go to your house naked and I am sure your wife won't appreciate it."

"Why... why are you doing this?" The great Lambert actually stuttered, trying to hide his trembling hands. "We had an..."

"We had nothing." Angelo bellowed, pointing at him angrily. "You actually came here, a stranger and you had the nerves to offer me your... cock. You really have no idea what's going on. You came here barely ten minutes and you are hitting on me. What kind of sick bastard are you?" He felt disgusted. "Who do you think you are, uh? Do you think I am some cheap whore that you can..."

"Please. Don't do this to me." Lambert pleaded, putting his hands together. Whatever lust he had for Angelo melted away, replaced by intense fear. "Just give me my clothes and..."

"Oh! You had the nerves to put your filthy mouth on my neck. Yuck! You didn't come for business here. I know how sick men like you operate. How dare you attempt to kiss me?" He almost puked. "What kind of stupid idiot are you? I actually can't believe pigs like you exist in this world. I can't believe shit like you are actually in the office. I can't believe people like you are married. I mean your wife is the unluckiest woman..."

"Hey!" Lambert raised his voice, pointing his finger at Angelo. "Don't talk about my wife like that. I want you to give me those clothes or you are gonna regret it. I am a really powerful man and you shouldn't mess with me. I am trying to offer you what you will never find anywhere. Don't try to act smart with me. I can ruin and..."

"You really don't know me, do you?" Angelo chuckled, nodding his head. "I think I should give you a hint of just how powerful I am." He gave an evil grin. "You actually think I am joking but now... you are gonna see just how far I can take this."

With those words, Angelo lit the lighter and then winked at the man before throwing the lighter into the bucket. A powerful flame ignited, setting the clothes ablaze. An evil grin appeared on Angelo's face as he moved his eyes to the surprised and scared looking man.

Lambert's heart was really pounding and the expression on his face was betraying him. "W...what?" Lambert got really scared as he looked at the burning clothes. "Do you have any idea what you have done? I am commanding you..."

"Sorry, your commands don't work on me." He snapped his fingers, getting closer to the scared looking man. "I am not a whore like all those you've been fucking. What can you offer me that I don't have already?" He fumed, crossing his arms on his chest. "Look who is vulnerable right now. You are nothing but a hungry pervert who try to take advantage of young men like me. But today..." He chuckled manically, rubbing on his temple. "You are gonna pay for trying your no sense with me."

"Angelo..."

"Oh! You actually know my name." He laughed mockingly. "Yes! Angelo Rodriguez is your match today. Today will be the most humiliating day of your life. You are gonna pay for messing with a great man like me. I don't need your power or influence because I have been surviving on my own. But today..." He paused and moved his eyes to that big bulge in his boxer. "And that..." He pointed towards his cock. "You actually thought you were gonna fuck me?" He laughed manically, pointing at himself. "I actually can't believe this. I feel so irritated. You are the most disgusting man I have ever seen and I want you out of my office right now..."

"What?" Lambert gulped, shaking his head. His eyes widened and his breaths were harsh and audible. His heart was pounding but he knew exactly what to do. "If you know what is good for you young man then you better..."

"I am only going to say this once more." He warned. "Get out of my office or you are gonna see just how powerful I can be."

"Now listen to me..."

"Harry!" Angelo raised his voice. "Harry!" He sounded mad.

The door quickly opened and a huge guard entered the office. When he saw what was going on, he looked surprised and scared. He rushed towards Angelo and asked if he was alright.

"I am fine." Angelo raised his hand to stop Harry. "Will you please escort Mr. Lambert out of this office? If he resists then you can throw him out of my building at all costs."

"No! You can't do this to me." Lambert shook his head. His fear could be heard in his voice.

"I can and I will." Angelo smirked. "Want to have a little piece of me, do you?"

"Please." Lambert put his hands together, pleading with the young man. "I am sorry. I made a really big mistake. I will never ever do it again. Just give me some new clothes or send your guard to buy me new ones. I promise I won't ever try this again. I will give you anything..."

"I have everything to even cover me in my next ten lives or so." Angelo snarled, moving his eyes towards Harry. "Get him out of here and I don't care what you have to do."

"Please."

"Get him out!" Angelo gave a deafening scream.

With those words, Harry went in front of Mr. Lambert and pleaded with him to go but the guy stood firm and refused to move an inch. He sat on the couch with his arms crossed and his legs crossed. "I am not moving an inch from this room until..."

"Harry, you know what to do." Angelo said.

Harry quickly gripped Mr. Lambert's arm, pulling him up. Then he started dragging him out of the room. The guy was resisting but Angelo's guard was really powerful that his resistance was futile. The guard just continued dragging him out.

"Rodriguez..." Lambert shouted as he was dragged out of the office. "You can't do this to me. You are making a huge mistake." But Angelo was deaf to those pleas. He didn't want to hear anything. He was so mad that even the man's voice was irritating him big time.

"Get him out..." Angelo commanded.

The guard pulled Mr. Lambert's arm and dragged him out of the office completely. Angelo was really, really mad at what had happened. He hated men that acted like pigs. He hated them like crazy. In fact, men like him deserved nothing more than death and humiliation. He was gonna make sure that he does the same to any man who offers him sexual favors.

"Stupid old man." Angelo snapped, rushing to his desk. He could hear Mr. Lambert screaming at the top of his voice. "This will show you not to mess with me. You will know the reason why I am like an iron man."

Angelo rushed towards the table, closed his documents, arranged them and then put them in a file. He then picked up his phone, wore his jacket and rushed out of his office. He wasn't happy at all. He was more than mad with what had happened. He hated people that acted like pigs without decency. That was gonna be a message to everyone that was thinking or even dreaming of getting in his pants.

When Angelo got out of his office, he found that no one was on their desks. He could hear Lambert's voice even though it was low. Probably the people had followed Lambert just to witness what was going on.

"Serves you right."

With a bitter chuckle, Angelo rushed to the elevator and pressed the button. It took longer before the door finally opened wider. He quickly got inside and was already on his way to the first floor. He never knew how mad he was until Lambert actually got of the room.

"What the fuck!"

After what felt like hours, the elevator door opened on the first floor. Angelo was welcomed by a loud noise from Lambert, the gasps from the workers and the gossips. Some people had their cameras ready, capturing whatever was going on at that particular time. It just got Angelo a little excited especially if it was sent online.

Slowly moving out of the elevator, Angelo's eyes moved to his guard and the man he was dragging. Lambert seemed really mad but whatever he was feeling was nothing compared to what Angelo was feeling. He was really, really mad and didn't give a damn about what Lambert was feeling deep inside of him.

The stupid old man had his hands covering his crotch, blocking people from seeing his dick. He was looking as if he had just been found committing adultery. His entire body was wet from his sweat and it was dripping all over. Even his boxer was wet from that sweat which seemed as if a bucket of water had been poured on his entire body.

The look of humiliation on his face made Angelo really happy... the frown on his face made Angelo's heart to flutter... the way he was covering his stupid crotch made Angelo to laugh softly... the way the guard was dragging him was the most beautiful thing. The humiliation was the most beautiful thing ever. Angelo was really showing people who was the boss. Now he knew they were gonna give him respect because he was far more dangerous than they actually thought.

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers