Wild Flower Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An evil grin appeared on Angelo's face as he started going towards Lambert and the people that were busy capturing his nakedness.

"Get out of my way." He said harshly.

When the people heard his voice, they cleared the way for him. He was elegantly walking towards the man with an evil grin on his face. When he eventually reached him, he dropped his hands to his hips, staring at him as if he was the most disgusting thing he had ever seen in his life. He just stood still, enjoying the cold look the guy was giving him. His jaws were shaking and so did the rest of his body which was completely covered in humiliation.

Lambert shook his head, groaning at the boy that stood before him. "You are gonna pay for..."

"Oh, save that speech for those people you lie to." He snapped. "This only shows that I am more powerful than you. The next time that you will show your stupidity to me... I swear I am gonna hurt you where it hurts the most. If you have any form of respect left in your dirty stinking body then get your ass out of this building and you better just crawl to some hole and die?" He yelled at him. The people gasped.

Lambert's entire body was shaking terribly. The only thing in his mind was to get revenge for the humiliation that Angelo had caused him. "I have never been humiliated like..."

"That's because you've never met someone like me." He barked, moving his angry face in front. "All those men you lied to and took advantage of were weak. But me," He laughed, shaking his head. "I am different from all those men and better tell all those that want to take advantage of me that I am not that type."

"You..."

"So you still have more to say?" he changed his posture. "What a shameless pig you are. So this humiliation is not enough and you still need more? Well! Try me next time. I double'd' dare you to try to act like that with me. So help me God, I will humiliate you more than this. You are even lucky you have your boxer on this time because next time you are gonna be nude. I am gonna expose that thing you wanted to..." he paused as a glower appeared on his face. "... I am gonna show it to the entire world because that's what pigs like you deserve. This time it was in front of my workers but next time... I am gonna leave you naked in the street."

"You've messed with the wrong..."

"I don't care if you are a fucking politician." He yelled. "I don't even give a fuck if you are the governor or a deadly deity. Horny fools like you deserve all the humiliation in the world. What I want you to do is get your ass out of my building because that boxer will come off at the snap of my finger."

"I swear you are gonna pay." He vowed as his mouth shook terribly.

"Get him out of here." He commanded Harry.

Harry dragged the mad man out of the building even with him shouting at Angelo but he absolutely didn't care about anything. He watched as Harry drove him out of the building in humiliation and when he reached the exit, Lambert's guards rushed to him and then covered him with their jackets.

Lambert made a quick glance behind before entering the car, showing Angelo just how much he hated him and how he was gonna avenge on him... blah-blah-blah... he didn't care about that shit. What he cared about was that he had gotten rid of the pig. Now he could live peacefully but his day had been ruined. The idiot drove off.

With a cold look at his workers, Angelo shook his head and started rushing out of the building walking elegantly before...

"You shouldn't have done that." He heard a deep manly voice speak right behind.

With an angry growl, Angelo turned to face the stupid idiot who had just spoken. What he saw was the man in charge of supervising the workers in the packaging department. Boy! Angelo's anger just went from bad to worse. He slowly walked towards the man, trying to clear his ears to hear if the man was actually speaking to him.

"What?"

"You shouldn't have done that to him." The man actually had the nerves to speak to him confidently. "He is one of the most powerful politicians and you just humiliated him and..."

"Are you actually speaking to me?" He snapped, panting like a wild animal. "Did you just open your stupid mouth to give me advice? Who do you think you are?"

"He's right." This time a woman finally spoke. "You shouldn't have humiliated him like that. Do you actually know..."

"Oh... shut the fuck up!" He bellowed. "Save that stupid lecture for you stupid husband because I don't need it." He didn't care that the woman was older than him. "Oh!" he shrugged. "So you expected me to allow him to take advantage of me. You expected me to strip and open my legs wider, inviting him to come and derive pleasure from me." The woman tried to speak but she closed her mouth again. "We are definitely different people. If that is your strategy then I am sorry dear but I am not a whore like you."

He moved his eyes to the man. "And you, if you actually support stupidity in politics then I guess you don't deserve better in life. I don't allow people to take liberty with me. If you are so concerned about him then why don't you go out there and offer your ass to him. I am sure he would be more than happy to fuck you after the humiliation I just gave him."

The man and woman looked as if rain was falling on only the two of them. They looked like wet dogs or those begging for bones. It was so disgusting and they just made him madder than he actually was. He hated them for giving him that stupid advice.

"I am so sorry, sir." The woman apologized. "It's just that..."

"Oh shut up!" he tried to slap her. The rest of the workers just watched in fear. "Who is he to try and trap me? Well! He found the wrong guy today."

"Sir, he is a really powerful politician with great influence. He can really do something that..."

"Oh you are so stupid." He got closer to the two of them. "I think I have had enough of your stupidity. It seems as if you have totally forgotten about what I can do."

"Sir..."

"You stop talking. I want you to pack your stuff." He breathed in harshly. "You both are fired. I want you to get out of my building this minute."

"Sir, please..." They threw their bodies on the floor.

"Get out of my company." He bellowed. "Don't even think of touching me. Just get out before I do something that you'll..."

"No, please..."

"You don't wanna go?" He chuckled, nodding his head softly. "Security..." He shouted. "Security!"

Two security guards came rushing inside. "What is it, sir?"

"I want you to get these two idiots out of this place." He pointed to the two people on the floor. "Throw them and if you see them anywhere near this place then deal with them severely because they are no longer welcome here."

"Yes!"

The guards gripped the begging workers, ex-workers and dragged them outside until he couldn't see them anymore. Now he was definitely satisfied.

"Sir," One of the men knelt down. "Please. Have mercy on them and bring them back. They were just concerned about you."

Angelo moved his eyes to the other idiot who had just spoken to him and then frowned. He gave a soft laugh, getting closer to the man. "Really?" he smiled brightly.

"Yes!" The man nodded. "They were just afraid for you."

Angelo gave a loud laugh and then his face got serious. "Get out! You are fired."

"But what..."

"Out!" He snarled, clenching his fists. Like an obedient dog, the man took all his stuff and left with his wet face.

Angelo moved his eyes to the people. "Is there anyone else who has anything to say?" The people shook their heads fearfully. "I didn't think so. Now let me find anyone else acting all foolish in here. You are gonna pay." He looked at the general manager. "Have those three fools replaced as soon as possible." The manager nodded. "And will someone clean my damn office."

With those few words, Angelo got of the building and drove off in his expensive car. His mood was definitely not good and he knew he still had to pass by the companies to do some work and get things off his mind. He had fired three people already and he was ready to fire the entire people if they continued being idiots. Angelo was just too mad.

***

The guard opened the door for Angelo and he slowly got out, stretching his arms widely. He took out his tablet and phone and started walking slowly inside his home. It was already dark because things had taken longer than he had imagined. But now he was back home after a long and stressful day.

Angelo was really tired and sleepy. In fact, he just wanted to sleep and forget about the things that made him mad. In fact, he was also dying to see his husband and then get all those things out of his head with a few kisses. He hoped it was gonna work.

When Angelo entered the house, he found his husband in the living room moving from place looking worried and a little mad. Alicia and few other workers were on the doorway which led to the dining room. Angelo had no idea why his husband was acting like that but he was glad to see him. In fact, some of the trouble went away.

With a smile, Angelo rushed towards the living room and almost bumped into his husband. A bright smile appeared on his face. He quickly rushed towards him and then went in to kiss him but got surprised. His husband didn't respond to the kiss. In fact, that frown on his face indicated something was wrong. Now Angelo was definitely worried.

Angelo cupped his husband's cheeks, losing the smile on his face. "Baby, what's wrong with you? Why do you look like that?"

Without saying anything Gabriel raised his hand in the air. He was holding his tablet but what Angelo saw when he looked there shocked him. He couldn't believe that was on social media and it was trending. In fact, all the pictures were there including the words, "Richest young business man humiliates powerful politician."

"What's this?" Gabriel actually raised his voice. "What have you done?" He furiously dropped his hand.

Angelo moved his eyes to his husband as his anger rushed back to him. "What do you mean by that?" He seethed.

"What are you turning into?" Gabriel shook his head. "What were you thinking? Are you the same boy who..."

"Baby..."

"Don't touch me." Gabriel moved away from him. "I just want to know what you are turning."

"Baby, please..."

"So it is no longer workers and servants. It is now powerful men and politicians?" He felt tears building in his eyes. "What were you thinking? Do you know the scandal this has caused? Do you know the impact of all this? Do you actually know the effect this will have on you or all of us?"

Aidan was speechless. Gabriel had never shouted at him like the way he did. It was all so surprising to him. His husband never shouted at him no matter what he did. His husband always supported him in everything that he did so... what was that all about? Why was he shouting at him like that? He got surprised to the point where he was just seconds away from snapping. He was mad, really mad.

"I still can't believe you actually did that?" Gabriel shouted in his face. "How do you expect me to react right now, uh? I am your husband and whatever affects you affects me also. Didn't you think about..."

"Gabriel... please..."

"No!" Gabriel pointed at him. "This time I won't keep quiet because as your husband it is my duty to make sure that you are safe from everything. But what did you do?" he yelled. "You messed with one of the most powerful politicians and look..." He raised his tablet again. "The man is even planning to get back at you for humiliating him when he did nothing wrong." He yelled. "People have been talking about this issue since it was posted a few hours ago. It was even announced on the news and only God knows what..."

"I can see that you are already mad." Angelo chuckled bitterly, dropping his hands to his hips. "I am really tired and I don't have time for..."

"This is really serious." Gabriel threw the tablet to the floor, breaking it into pieces. It was so loud that it even scared Angelo a bit. "You don't just know influential politicians are. They are..."

"So what?" Angelo chuckled bitterly. "Yes! I humiliated him. I did humiliate him and I enjoyed every bit of it. That animal deserved everything that he got."

"Angel..."

"What?" He snapped. "He's a politician. So what?" Tears formed in his eyes. "Does that give him the right to take advantage of people? Does it give him the effrontery to actually try to lure me to his bed?" Gabriel was surprised. He didn't understand what Angelo was trying to say to him. "Or did you actually expect me to cheat on you with him?"

Gabriel's anger turned to shock and confusion. The frown on his face melted. "What are you talking about?"

"Yes!" Angelo yelled in his face, not minding that he was actually mad at the man he loved. "That pig came to office to talk business but he had his eyes all over me. He was drooling all over me." Gabriel's eyes widened and Alicia got a little close. She seemed a little scared. "He even had the nerves to tell me he'd dump his wife for me."

"Baby I..."

"But he messed with the wrong man today," He chuckled bitterly, suppressing the tears from coming out. He wasn't gonna cry and that was a promise. "He thought he was clever. He thought I was an easy target but I am more cunning than he is. I know how to handle men like him because I have been through that already. You wanna know what happened?" He got dangerously close to his husband. "Well! I tricked him into thinking I wanted him too and I made sure he removed his clothes and guess what..." He laughed. "I burned those clothes and made sure he was dragged out of the office. That was not only for me but for you because... I love you."

Gabriel felt extremely guilty for shouting at his baby when the politician was in the wrong. How could he have done that, he thought as he gripped his hair tighter? A really sharp headache took over and hurt him. He deserved that.

"Baby..."

"I will never, ever allow anyone to take advantage of me." Angelo said, moving closer to his husband. His voice was rising each time he spoke. "I don't give a damn about the position of that person because I will not let anyone take advantage of me. Sure! He has power, connections, money and everything else but so what? That doesn't give him the right to put his cock wherever he wants." He didn't even mind that Alicia and the others were listening to him. "He might have had his way with the others but not me." He yelled throughout the entire house.

"Baby... I didn't know that he was..."

"Never again," He shook his head furiously. "I don't care what is in his mind right now. And let this be a warning to every other idiot that has his eyes staring at me and my ass whenever I am passing. So he wants to do something, right?" He chuckled bitterly. "Well! He shouldn't dare try me because I swear..." He pointed his hands to the heavens. "I will leave him naked so that he can advertise that stupid cock which he was offering to him." Gabriel didn't know how to calm Angelo down. The boy was really mad, madder than he had ever been.

"He might be powerful but he got a taste of what I am able to do." He said harshly, clenching his fists as he remembered what exactly had happened. "I might seem so little but I am ruthless and dangerous when I am provoked. What he did was really a big mistake and he better thank his lucky stars he was not injured or anything because I swear I am gonna do it next time."

"Baby..." Gabriel breathed, slowly holding his love's hand. He had a huge painful lump in his throat. "I am really sorry for yelling at you and..."

"I was so mad. My day had been ruined after that incident but I had hope that I will get better as soon as I see my loving husband." He chuckled. "But what did I get from you? You shouted at me instead of actually asking me what was going on. Thanks a lot."

"Baby, I was just concerned about you and..."

"You shouldn't be." He furiously released his hand from his husband's grip. "I don't need anyone to be concerned about me because I am fine. This is the other way around. That politician better not mess with me because he will get more than he actually got."

"Baby..."

"I don't have time for this shit." Angelo roared, giving his husband angry eyes. "I am too tired and I need to sleep."

Angelo made a quick turn, leaving his scared and regretful looking husband. He started rushing towards the elevator before Alicia blocked him. She was looking really worried and concerned for him, which he really hated like crazy.

"Angelo, I know..."

"Alicia, please..."

Angelo moved to the other side and rushed past her, going straight for the elevator. He heard his husband's footsteps rushing towards him and he actually saw him. The man looked really scared and the way he was calling Angelo actually proved it. But before he even reached the elevator, it closed and started heading upwards.

Angelo's anger was just out of this world. He clenched his fists harder, thinking about the crazy idiot and how he had attempted to fuck him. Had he been weak and stupid then he would have definitely had the feel of that big too but he was not.

The door to the elevator opened wider and Angelo rushed to his room. Reaching his room, he started walking towards the room where his clothes were but when he saw the huge dressing mirror he stopped and slowly walked towards it, trying to forget about his troubles or rather his anger.

Angelo stood still in front of a mirror, watching his reflection. What he saw in his reflection was not weakness but rather power, strength and the will to fight every obstacle in his way. He knew his parents were no longer alive to protect him from such people so it was up to him to get rid of those problems in his way. He knew what he had done was risky but he didn't fucking care about anything. All he knew was that he was not gonna allow it to happen.

Angelo clenched his fists harder, dying to go back and strangle the fool. "I will never allow another man to take advantage of me. I will never allow anyone to try and abuse me in my life."

That was a promise Angelo was gonna take. He wasn't gonna allow himself to be weak. He had accepted who he was and that was the way it was gonna be for him. He wasn't a weak little boy anymore. He was a powerful young man and he was gonna deal with anyone who crosses his path. He was not hard and ruthless for nothing. He was Angelo Rodriguez and that was not just a name for nothing. It had a great purpose. It gave him power. Humiliating the bastard was not enough and Angelo was still pissed. He remembered his husband's words.

"I know you are gonna be back to try and take advantage of the situation." Angelo groaned, clenching his fists even hard. They actually trembled and his entire body trembled.

"I am waiting for you." He said harshly. "I will show you what exactly I am made of. You will regret trying that foolishness with me." He clenched his fists harder as his heart pounded and his breaths became harsh.

Angelo was ready for whatever the politician was gonna throw at him. He was gonna throw it back...

Could Angelo have beaten more than he can chew?

***

Thank you for reading up to the end of the second chapter of this series. I really appreciate it a lot. So... do you guys have any favorite characters yet? Do you think the series is going for the better? Do you like or hate the character, 'Angelo?' Don't forget to drop your comments and views about this second chapter. Chapter three is coming soon and I will make it interesting.

Stay tuned...