Wild Flower Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That feels so good, baby." Angelo moaned softly, enjoying the wonders of Gabriel's hands.

"I am glad you like it."

Gabriel continued massaging Angelo softly, enjoying the deep moans that were escaping his throat. Those moans were making him excited and he was starting to get horny. Having Angelo's body so close to him was probably the best thing that could have ever happened to him. He loved the way his cock was rubbing on Angelo's crack, making it rise softly.

Angelo on the other hand was simply being drawn out of his damn mind. The mood was cozy and wonderful. The music was lovely and soothing Angelo's mind. His eyes were getting heavy and he was ready to hit it and go to sleep. Gabriel's hands were passionately massaging him. In fact, everything that was troubling him simply vanished from his mind when that wonderful vanilla and lavender smell hit his nose. He could have sworn he was in heaven.

"Thank you..." He moaned softly.

"No, you completely deserve this."

Angelo smiled and loved the massaged. He opened his eyes and started playing with the petals in the tub, chuckling softly. The lighting in the bathroom was just lovely. His tired was melted away. Now all he wanted was to feel loved and pleasured.

After massaging Angelo for a number of minutes, Gabriel started kissing him on his back, enjoying the moans escaping his throat. Angelo moaned and with the mood of the room having an effect on him, he felt his cock slowly rising and his hole twitching. Then lust started filling him up and he got worse the more Gabriel kissed him. He moved his body slightly behind and felt Gabriel's iron hard cock poking his back. He laughed teasingly.

"Baby..." He called softly.

"Yes!" Gabriel continued with the massaged while his cock pulsed.

"You are horny?"

"Err... yeah..."

"Okay." Angelo moaned softly. "I want you to make love to me right now." With the way he was feeling, Angelo knew making love would definitely help him. "Please."

Gabriel stopped massaging him and then turned him. He kissed him softly and then they started making out. That night, Gabriel made love to Angelo in the hot tub. Angelo was on all fours with his ass exposed to Gabriel. Gabriel gripped Angelo's hips and then slammed his painfully throbbing cock inside that horny hole. Angelo swallowed him deep and hard.

The mood made the pleasure intense that night. Gabriel made love to Angelo doggy style, slamming his entire cock in his ass. Everything was just too sweet to miss. They moaned together as they helped each other make love. Gabriel was kissing Angelo from time to time, giving him the pleasure which he deserved so much.

Lovemaking was beautiful that night in the candlelight. After what felt like hours, they both came at the same time and shared a kiss after that passionate lovemaking. Then they found each other's arms and enjoyed feeling their pleasures while enjoying the feel of each other's bodies.

"Thank you." Gabriel said. "I really needed that."

"I love you." Angelo buried his head deeper into that chest.

"I love you too." Gabriel wrapped his arms around him.

Then they both just stayed like that, enjoying each other's company. Everything was beautiful that night thanks to Angelo's loving husband.

***

"Hey!" Angelo chuckled softly, closing the balcony door shut. "What's..."

"Congratulations," Jack laughed softly, which by the way was filled with anger. "You are becoming a celebrity on the internet."

"What are you talking about and..."

"Have you even bothered to check what the hell is going on with the scandal you made." He said harshly. Even from the phone, Angelo could hear that his best friend was really mad. "That politician is saying all kinds of things about you like what you did to the reporters today."

"Hey, calm..."

"Please, tell me you didn't do that. Tell me that they are accusing you of doing all those things?"

Angelo was standing on the balcony, talking to his friend. He was just putting on a beautiful blue boxer brief and a tank top. They had spent almost three hours in the bathroom just holding each other and then they had their late dinner. But when his phone rand and he saw that it was his best friend, Angelo knew what exactly he had to say so he lied to his husband that it was actually late important work and he would be back in a jiffy.

"No!" Angelo shook his head, getting a quick glance behind. "I actually did all those things. All of them are actually..."

"What?" Jack roared from the other end of the line. Angelo had to move the phone away from his ear for a second because Jack was really loud. "Seriously, what's wrong with you and..."

"If you expect me to sit my ass down while I watch some foolish politician tries to trap and ruin me." He chuckled bitterly, moving the phone to the other side of the ear. "Then you definitely don't know me. Those foolish reporters came to ask me foolish questions so that they could trap me but I am not foolish. I am far smarter than you actually..."

"You are mad," Jack gave a nervous chuckle. "You are really mad. Do you even know what this is gonna do for you? People will now be under the impression..."

"I don't care about any people." He walked further, looking at his compound. "I don't give a damn about what they are gonna think of me. I will not..."

"Angelo..."

"Look..." He sounded a little pissed. "I really appreciate your concern for me but you shouldn't have bothered because I don't fear anyone. Politician or no politician, I will not allow any idiot to abuse me or use me."

"Angel..."

"And I will appreciate it also if you could stop worrying. I am fine." He assured. "I am not scared so why should you be scared?" There was silence because he knew his friend didn't have any more points to argue with him. "And don't tell this to Gabriel, please. He doesn't need to know a thing about this. I don't want him worrying over nothing."

"He's your husband." Jack pointed out. "He deserves to know everything that's going on in his lover's life and..."

"He doesn't need to know anything." Angelo chuckled. "Please. Stop worrying and erase everything from your mind. I love you so much. Goodnight."

"Ange..."

But before Jack even finished his sentence, Angelo had already cut the call. He didn't want Jack worrying over foolish things like that. He wanted him to just forget. Besides, what was the big deal with them and the foolish politician, he thought as he breathed in deeply?

"Beats me." He shrugged.

Angelo took back his confidence and then went back inside the room, locking the balcony door. When he went back inside, he found his husband already in bed leaning to the headboard with a really bright smile. He was shirtless, exposing his muscular hairy chest to Angelo.

"That took long." Gabriel sighed, rubbing on his lips. "I hope there is nothing wrong at the office."

"No!" Angelo might have seemed a little nervous. "Nothing at all. Don't mind the foolish workers who need to ask me every little thing. But I am sure the call didn't take long." He gave his husband a suspicious look, folding his arms on his chest. "What's up?"

"You are right?" Gabriel sighed, rubbing hard on his beautiful hands. "It didn't take long but it took longer for me. Come on." He opened his arms widely. "My arms are already missing you. Let's go to sleep because it is really late."

"Yeah!" Angelo nodded, crawling on the bed towards his husband. "I have to go to work early tomorrow morning. I have a meeting."

Angelo slipped under the covers with his husband and then kissed him softly on the lips. He lay on his chest and got rewarded when those strong hot arms wrapped tightly around him. He breathed in deeply, chuckling softly. He gave a really loud yawn.

"Thank you so much for tonight." He said in his sleepy voice. "It was wonderful. I love you so much."

"You deserve it." Gabriel planted a kiss on his head. "I love you too. No sleep."

Angelo chuckled and buried his head deeper on that sexy chest. It wasn't long before he was welcomed by heavy eyes. Before he even realized what was going on, he was gone. He was so happy that that day was gonna be deeper in his mind.

***

Angelo was seated in his office, trying to do his work and concentrate on the documents which he was holding in his hands. It was almost twelve and he was already having a stressful day. First he had a meeting with a client and then signed a contract with him. Then he went into another meeting. They were about to launch a new line of elegant shoes and clothes which had been made recently. They were quite many and after checking them, Angelo already knew that they were gonna bring him billions and billions of money.

What he loved most about his companies was that, even with all the scandal speculating everywhere, his products and goods were still on high demand. Nothing was being brought back. Surely, if Lambert had done something to him then his goods wouldn't have been selling. That meant the shameless bastard was thinking about something.

But now, he was in the money and the jewelries sketches had already been drawn for new products. All he had to do was wait.

After a morning like the one he had just had, it was no wonder Angelo was feeling a little tired. But it was nothing he couldn't handle. It was a little thing and besides, he really had a lot of work that needed him.

Angelo was putting on a beautiful shiny, grey designer's suit which was looking perfect on him. He had grey shoes on him and a red shirt inside. His hair was tied in a wonderful ponytail which showed his perfect eyes. His perfect curve was looking even more perfect in his suit.

Angelo was busy trying to study the sketches which had been made for the new shoes to be made, that was if he approved them. But he knew they were some that he really liked and others that he didn't so he had to be careful. After all, he liked all his products to be perfect.

Angelo took a deep sigh, taking his pen closer to the wonderful sketch which he really loved. Just when he was about to mark, something that greatly surprised him happened. The door suddenly opened with such force, furiously and got him out of his thoughts. It was as if something bad was about to happen. He could have sworn that the wind blew.

Realizing what had really happened Angelo felt a sharp feeling of anger take control of his entire body. He clenched his fists hard, hitting them on the table. His heart began pounding and his breaths became really violent. Fuck! He was ready to fire someone's ass that morning.

When Angelo raised his face to look in front... he even got more surprised, the greatest shock of his life. He just met with the angry eyes of the man that had just stormed in his office. That man was none other than Lambert, stupid Henry Lambert. The man was furiously coming in close to him with his jaws trembling terribly. His eyes were red and he was really mad, or he seemed mad.

"Sir, please..." Angelo's assistant came rushing inside, trying to beg the man who was furiously coming inside. "Please. You need to leave."

Angelo didn't even know how to react with Mr. Lambert's visit. He couldn't figure out which emotion to use but he was just blank. He just stared at the man with a blank face that showed nothing. It was really confusing. He couldn't understand anything.

Mr. Lambert came in furiously, hit his fists on the table and looked at Angelo with nothing but hatred and anger. He was dressed sexily, quite alright in a beautiful golden brown designer's suit and blue shirt inside. But he looked business. Angelo got a hint on what he had come to do at his company.

Angelo's scared and panicking assistant rushed to him and looked at him, breathing as if she had just been chased by a deadly predator. She must have been a little scared because she knew the consequences of what had happened.

"Sir, please..." She said in a panicky voice, putting her hands together. "I tried to stop him but he just forced his way into your office. I couldn't do anything. I am sorry." She was at the verge of crying.

"It's fine." Angelo said in an assuring voice. "You may live now."

"Thank you." She quickly left, shutting the door.

When she left, Angelo just stared at the hungry looking man. Then a smirk appeared on his face, getting up from the chair. He leaned his hands on the table, looking straight at the man whose anger probably intensified after seeing him smirk.

"What are you doing here?" He chuckled teasingly, raising one of his eyebrows. "You have some nerves showing up here, uh? Did you come back for more of the..." He eyed the man in the most disgusting way, mocking him with his eyes. "...of what I gave you the other day or do you still want a piece of my ass."

"You?" Lambert roared. His voice sounded deep and a little inhuman. That anger probably came from deep inside.

"Yes!" He shrugged. "Me! What have I..."

"You think you are smart." Lambert growled, hitting his fists severally on the table. "Who do you think you are to humiliate me like that? Who do you think you are to try and act smart with me? Do you actually know what I can do?"

"Took you long to talk about the humiliation." Angelo gave a mocking laughter. "I think you didn't have enough because with the humiliation that I gave you the other day, I didn't think you would come back at all. But what can I expect from a shameless politician like you." He laughed loudly, moving his hands from his desk. "Men like you have no..."

"Watch it little boy." Lambert raised his finger, pointing it angrily at Angelo. "You better watch your tongue because you might..."

"Oh, please..." Angelo roared his eyes in frustration, looking angrily at the man. "Will you stop with your silly warnings? They actually don't work on me. If that's what..."

"You really don't know me that well." Lambert's voice was loud and it sounded like a terrible storm. His anger emanated throughout the entire room. His voice was all over the place. "I am a really powerful man and men like me are deadly and influential. You don't know what pit you dug for yourself boy and you are gonna be buried in that same pit, you foolish..."

"Okay. I have just had enough of your no sense." Angelo snapped, looking up and down the man in anger. "Remember, you are standing in my office and you are on my..."

"What will you do, uh?" Lambert gave a bitter chuckle. "You are powerless against me."

"Oh really," Angelo folded his arms, nodding softly. "You think I am powerless? You want me..."

"Call anyone you want." Lambert shook his head in anger. "You think I am stupid like the last time. This time I have brought quite a number of trained guards and deadly ones. You cannot do anything because your guards are powerless against me. I am now ruling and nothing is gonna change that so I think you better..."

"Oh, so you actually know you were stupid that day." Angelo laughed when the politician frowned and clenched his fists even harder. "I thought you didn't notice. You can even bring an entire army to this place if you wanted. Nothing is gonna scare me. I find your presence irritating rather than scary so you better..."

"You have some nerves boy." Lambert laughed at the top of his voice. Even from his laughs, Angelo could feel the evil deep in his voice. "I really like your self confidence. It is too bad that that confidence won't be able to help you. It will be crashed like a bug." He clenched his fists right in front of Angelo's face. "You are gonna be humiliated and you are gonna be..."

"Oh!" Lambert might have probably been expecting Angelo to be scared but Angelo was no coward. He was braver than he thought even for a boy his age to challenge a politician. "You know, with the way I humiliated you the other day I didn't expect to see you all over town. I actually expected you to be crying in a corner. I think it would have been better if you had actually..."

"Enough, boy!" Lambert snapped, raising his hand to gesture to Angelo to shut up. "I think I have had enough of..."

"That makes the two of us." Angelo yelled as a grimace appeared on his face. "Your very presence irritates me a lot and I am about to puke. What the fuck do you still want from me? I can't believe you actually showed your shameless face to me once again. I know how dirty men like you work."

"Oh really," Lambert brought his face closer. "You have no fucking idea boy. Just one word from me and everyone believed me, 90 percent of them..."

"Of course," Angelo nodded. "Why am I not surprised? You took your shameless stinking body on the street and lied to everyone and of course," He chuckled, slightly moving away from the table. "I know you sent those stupid reporters to my company yesterday to trap and..."

"Good!" Lambert shook his head, talking softly. "You are quite a good..."

"This doesn't involve school work." Angelo said harshly. "I know how your dirty minds work. I expected you to throw a dirt stunt like that but I am smarter than a horny fool like you. I wonder how your wife keeps up with an..."

"Don't you dare?" Lambert warned in a threatening voice. "Don't you dare bring my wife into this and..."

"Hmm, and you had the nerves to order them to ask me stupid questions." He thundered. The argument in the office was getting heated. "I wonder why foolish people would think I would actually try to seduce a horny idiot like you." He laughed bitterly when Lambert glowered, growling like a dangerous wild animal. "Just take a good look at yourself and me. Why would I seduce..." He paused and grimaced. "Eew, I would never ..."

"Boy! I promise you are gonna pay for every insult, every humiliation and..."

"Don't forget to mention exposing your disgusting body to the public." He chimed in, laughing at the top of his voice. "Anyway, I am sure no one actually saw it quite clearly because they were busy throwing up."

"Uh!" Lambert roared, hitting on the table furiously. Then he took some papers from the table and furiously threw them away. Angelo watched and then just laughed. "I am gonna make you pay for that. I will make you regret what you did that day." He vowed, pointing to the heavens. "I am gonna hit you where it hurts the most. I am gonna cripple you and paralyze you." He hit the other papers from the table, sending them flying to the floor.

Angelo groaned, staring at the man that was making his blood boil.

"Your threats don't work on me." He snarled. Then he sat back on the chair, crossing his legs. He was now seated like a boss, looking up at the mad looking man. He knew what he owned and that politician was not scaring him.

"I think instead of threatening me, you should actually do it." Then his face got really seriously. "By the way, what the fuck brought you back here? Are you in need in more humiliation because there is plenty more where that came from?" He laughed.

Lambert groaned, hitting his fists severally. "You can laugh now because I am gonna have the last laugh." He thundered, thumping hard on the floor. "I will win this game because I have so many people on my side and..."

"I don't need people." Angelo simply didn't care. "I have always been alone with my courage and fearlessness. I don't need any..."

"Oh, boy..." He shook his head as an evil grin appeared on his face. "I have so many connections. Most of the politicians are with me without even knowing the reason behind it and..."

"Yeah," Angelo gave an evil grin to match with the one on Lambert's face. "Why shouldn't pigs support their fellow pigs?" He laughed mockingly. "I heard one of their lousy speeches and what he was saying was not gonna happen. I am not gonna do it. Whatever you came here to do is waste of time because you..."

"I came to tell you that I will destroy you." Lambert vowed, pointing angrily at him. "I will make sure you crawl at my feet and kiss me all over." A grimace appeared on Angelo's face. "Yes! I have so many connections with powerful people and businessmen and women. I am gonna ruin this market for you. I will make you weak in just a snap of a finger."

1...345678