Wild Flower Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

Angelo looked at his husband and kissed his hands. "Maybe I might have done something, a little to make him change his mind. You know the way I am. I never really do something without careful thinking about the consequences." He then looked at his husband, raising his eyebrow. "Don't tell me you are not..."

"No!" Gabriel shook his head, smiling at the boy. He planted a kiss on him. "It just that I was so scared and now..." He paused and then shouted, pulling Angelo in his arms. "...you have finally done it. The excuse seems lame and..."

"Don't worry about it," Angelo had something evil in his mind. "They shall believe it..."

"For his sake." He thought, smiling at his husband.

"Wow!" Gabriel chuckled happily. "This is really wonderful. Now he is not gonna mess with you at all. I am so happy and now..." He paused and kissed Angelo once more. "Let's make a toast."

With those words, Gabriel pulled away from Angelo and went to the wine dispenser. He came back with two glasses of wine and handed one to Angelo. Angelo was so happy that his husband was really happy about it.

"To us..."

"To us..."

They both toasted and then drank together, enjoying their mood. They kissed each other a million times before they actually stopped. Only God knows how many glasses they had that night. The celebration continued in the bedroom and Jack called Angelo to congratulate him even though he too was sure Angelo had done something.

***

Since that time, the news was getting all over the place, catching the eyes of many. Lambert appeared on the television for an interview and Angelo was sure happy because the pig was actually a very good liar.

"...well, I don't have much to say apart from that the young man is really innocent. Why should his name be dragged into the mud? Besides, who doesn't remain in a brief? We all do at pools and though I might have been a little mad, the young man did nothing to deserve this. I want this issue closed as soon as possible. Mr. Angelo Rodriguez and I have a really good relationship..."

Hmm, though the people weren't able to buy his stories and excuses Lambert was a really good liar and he made sure to be as convincing as he could. After all, he was a politician and he used those skills to get Angelo out of that mess. He even said,

"This is my entire fault for acting stupid and foolish in front of him," Even though he never mentioned what he did. "But that aside, I just want all this to end..."

He was really skilled and his fellow politicians actually helped him explaining things. He might have seemed a little stupid when he actually pleaded to Angelo online and asked for his forgiveness. He was also on his knees.

People were taking things pretty good and they seemed to buy the story with what was online. As days went by, the issue was being dropped to the ground little by little as Lambert appeared online every day, looking all stupid and foolish with the explanation. Angelo still did his work while enjoying the drama going on. He was just happy people never pointed at him or the reporters approached him for questions.

After a week and a few days, the entire issue died down. No one talked about it, neither online nor on the media. It was completely gone. It looked like luck had favored Lambert that time but Angelo still kept the video in case Lambert tried something foolish.

"Until next time..."

***

Angelo came down the stairs, slowly tying his hair into a ponytail. He was just putting on a pure white tight tank top, red skinny jean which was wonderfully showing his beautiful curves and black sandals. He had a smile on his face because things had been pretty wonderful for him. Lambert had completely cleared every scandal out there. It was completely quiet.

Tying his hair back, Angelo continued going down the stairs before he heard laughs and, manly laughs coming from the living room. He recognized one of the voices as his husband's but the other one... he couldn't recognize at all.

Angelo moved his eyes towards the living room and saw his husband rushing towards the couches with someone, an average guy. His husband had been out but, guess he might have been back. Angelo didn't go to work because he needed a day's rest after all the work that had been going on. They had even launched a new line which meant extra work.

Anyway, the guy Gabriel was with was just an average guy, a bit fat and he was busy laughing with his husband. He looked classy in a just casual but he did so well that he was looking really handsome. He had his shoulder length hair combed back.

Angelo rushed down the stairs with a smile and then rushed to the living room where he found his husband and his friend, a friend he hadn't seen before.

"Hey!" Angelo said with a smile. His eyes were only on his husband. "You came back."

"Yeah," Gabriel got up and rushed towards him. "I totally forgot to tell you."

"It's fine."

They both met and Gabriel held Angelo's waist tighter. Then he kissed him deeply right in front of his friend. They both went and sat to the smiling guy who was even more handsome than Angelo had noted while he was up the stairs.

Gabriel chuckled, rubbing on his baby's shoulder. Then he looked at his friend. "Baby, this is my very good friend, Diego. He had just come back from Australia yesterday and he is now back here." He then looked at his baby. "And this is my..."

"You don't have to tell me." The guy moved further from the couch, extending his hand to Angelo. "I know he is your husband. Nice to meet you."

"Yeah," Angelo smiled brightly, shaking the guy's hand. "Nice to meet you too."

"It's my pleasure." The guy's voice was deep and manly. He was shaking Angelo's hand quite beautifully.

"Hmm," Angelo quickly pulled away.

"Okay." Gabriel smiled brightly, moving his eyes towards Angelo. "Baby, I am really sweaty and I need to freshen up. Can you keep my friend company while I freshen up?"

"No problem," Angelo shook his head.

"Okay." Gabriel announced, getting up. "I will go freshen up okay. I will be back."

"Okay." The guy, Diego or something answered. Angelo just didn't care. "I will be waiting."

As he was going, Angelo asked him to tell one of the maids to bring something for the guest. Gabriel agreed and left happily. Angelo smiled brightly and then wanted to ask something but he got disturbed when he heard his phone ringing.

"Excuse me," He apologized. "I have to take this call."

The guy just nodded, not losing that gorgeous smile on his face. Angelo smiled back and pulled the phone from his pocket. It was his assistant calling. Angelo got up and then went a distance from the guy just as a maid was coming to serve the guy.

Angelo was busy talking to his assistant. It seemed there was a client and an important meeting in the afternoon but he still had time. He thanked her and then went to sit with the guy who was having his glass of champagne wonderfully.

Angelo sat back and then poured himself a glass of champagne which tasted wonderful. It was really gorgeous. Angelo took out his phone and then did a quick check of what was happening in the business world. He didn't think he needed to talk to the guy because he had nothing to say to him.

After checking the phone for a couple of minutes, Angelo slipped it back in his pocket. Then he smiled brightly, quickly raising his face towards the guy. But what he saw was really shocking and made him a little angry. What he had no idea was that while he had been on the phone, the guy had his eyes on him and not only that but... he had been gnawing at him, licking his lips sensually. When Angelo saw this behavior, he lost the smile on his face and got really serious.

Then he slightly moved to the guy, holding the glass elegantly. To his surprise, the guy actually smiled brightly. His lips were wet from his saliva, evidence. Angelo's face got even more serious.

"What was that?" Angelo asked with an angry growl. "Why did you do that?"

The guy chuckled nervously, biting on his lower lip. "I am really sorry, Angelo. I couldn't help it. It is not every day when I see man quite as beautiful as you. You are really beautiful. I have never seen anyone like you." He said delightfully.

"Really?" Angelo chuckled softly, shaking his head.

"Yes!" The man slightly moved towards where he was sitting. "Forgive me for this but your body is so great that it can drive any man crazy. I know you are my friend's but I cannot help but stare and he just has to forgive me for that." He chuckled nervously. "You are the kind of man who can turn a straight man gay and I promise you." He bit his lips sensually which greatly angered Angelo. "You are so sexy and..."

The man never even finished his sentence as Angelo's anger boiled. He gripped his glass harder and then threw the entire champagne on his face.

"Pig!" He seethed, putting the glass furiously on the table.

The man closed his eyes and slowly rubbed the champagne from his face, drying it... literally. His shirt was all wet and it was surely gonna leave a stain. He then opened his eyes and looked at Angelo with a surprised expression. But Angelo was really mad.

"What was that for?" He sounded a little pissed.

"That is for acting like a pig in front of me." He said with his fierce voice. "Next time you should learn how to act like human instead of an animal and..."

"What?" He furiously rose, looking down on the boy. "Do you actually know that I am a guest and..."

"A guest with no manners and respect." Angelo furiously rose, venting out his anger on him. "How dare you say those foolish things to me? Other people might tolerate you but not me. You better not take liberties with me..."

"Are you mad?" He yelled. "What's wrong with complementing your body? Is there anything wrong with complementing your body?" The man then stood still, staring at Angelo from head to toe, gnawing at him.

Angelo couldn't actually believe the guy had the nerves to do that. He groaned and then what he received was a hot slap. Angelo smacked him right across the face, sending him flying to the couch. He held his cheek hard and then furiously got up. He was now breathing violently.

"How dare you?" He snarled, looking deep at Angelo's face. "Who do you think you are to do this to me? Do you actually know who I am?"

"I am the owner of this house and if you actually don't know who you are why should I care." He snapped looking at the foolish man. "You have the nerves to repeat that foolishness with me. It seems you do not know me very well. You should have asked your friend who..."

"What's going on here?" Alicia's voice sounded as she rushed to the living room. She actually gasped when she saw the stain on the man's shirt and the bruise on his face. "Oh my God, what had happened? Why..."

"I have never been as humiliated as I have been today." The man complained, clenching his fists harder. "Not even my parents..."

"Well! I definitely blame your parents for not showing you some manners." He yelled in the guy's face. "You came to my house and you had the nerves to..."

"Angelo!"

"What?" He snapped at Alicia.

"What's happening here?" Alicia asked. "Why is..."

"Why don't you ask this pig and..."

"What?" Diego snapped. "Look..."

"I don't wanna hear it." Angelo snarled. "It seems as if you don't have respect for your friend or even strangers. You have no manners at all and I hate people who take liberties with me." He yelled. "Now get up and get out of here. I don't want to see you in this house ever again. I don't care what you came to do here but I want you out or I will have the guards throw you out."

The man clenched his teeth and then gave Angelo a really cold look. Then he stormed out of the house, saying some things that Angelo couldn't quite get. But he was glad he was done with that. He had just been from dealing with another pig and now another one had just emerged. He wasn't gonna take any foolishness.

"What is going on?" Alicia asked the angry looking boy. "Why did he look like that? Don't tell me you did that to him."

Ignoring Alicia's questions, Angelo started rushing out of the living room to the staircase. Just when he was about to start heading up the stairs, he just met with his husband who was busy looking at his phone. He stopped and then looked at him. Their eyes met and his husband looked worried.

"What's going on?" Gabriel sounded really worried. "I heard voices and Diego just texted me that he is leaving. He said that you did something and..."

"I don't want him in my house." Angelo said simply. "I can't allow such men in my house and..."

Just then, Gabriel received another text and when he read it, his eyes widened and he looked at Angelo with shock. "Please. Tell me you didn't slap him and pour champagne on..."

"Oh, so he has already told you and..."

"What?" Gabriel couldn't quite understand it. "You slapped my friend, a guest. What's wrong with you?" He sounded a little mad. "Why would you slap someone you just met right now? What did he..."

"Well! He is a pig and he was lusting after me. That's something that I will never allow to happen." He said confidently. "If you expected me to sit down and watch him make a move on me then you have another thing coming." He smiled at his husband. "I don't want him in this house and I don't think you should be found with guys who lust after what others posses."

Gabriel was definitely shocked. He took in a deep breath. "How could you slap someone you don't even know for something like that?"

"I just did." He shrugged. He sounded not to care at all.

"This is really not right."

"I just did."

"He came to visit me and..."

"I just did." He smiled brightly at his frowning husband, getting on the first step. "He was lusting after me and that's something I will never allow."

"What are you really turning into?"

"Nothing." He leaned upwards and kissed his husband on the lips. "I am just not gonna take such things from anyone." He chuckled as if what he had done was really good. "You better hang out with good friends. Don't hang out with him, okay." He patted on his husband's shoulder. "I love you so much."

With those words, Angelo happily climbed up the stairs, leaving his confused and shocked husband just standing there. Gabriel couldn't understand why Angelo had done that to his very good friend. He couldn't understand why Angelo always messed up.

Angelo on the other hand went to his room and took out his phone to talk to his assistant. He needed to get to the office a little early so he had to prepare. What had happened down the stairs was something that he wasn't gonna tolerate from anyone. He didn't like pigs like Diego and Lambert. Come to think of it, why were men going crazy with his body?

Anyway, he had no time to think about stupid issues like that. He had a lot of work to do and an important meeting. He took a sigh of relief, quickly rushing towards the bathroom. A smile appeared on his face. He was gonna make yet another contract. Things were going pretty well for him.

"Nothing will bring me down."

Angelo was really happy and excited. He felt he had everything he could ever need.

What Angelo didn't know was that something deep was...

*****

Thank you so much for coming to yet another chapter of this lovely story. Don't forget to drop your comments about this chapter. Chapter four will be dropping sooner than you guys think.

Stay tuned...

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers
1...345678