Wild Flower Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

"Uh..." Jack pulled away from that sweet mouth, breathing sensually. "Baby, we can't do this here and..."

"Fuck it!" He swore, attacking his neck. "I want to fuck you in this office and I wanna make it memorable, sweet and..."

"People will hear us and you know..."

"I have a bed and I will fuck you there." He pulled Jack close to him and then started kissing him furious.

They were both moaning terribly, dying to feel each other's pleasures. By the time they were reaching the bedroom, Jack was shirtless and Gabriel's jacket was off. Gabriel picked Jack and furiously threw him on the wonderful comfy bed, Angelo's bed.

"Oh!" Gabriel furiously removed his shirt. He threw it on the floor, licking his lips sensually as he went further for his trouser. As he removed his trouser and his brief, Jack was furiously removing his. Now they were both naked with hard cocks. Gabriel was leaking terribly.

"I am going to fuck you hard." He moaned, throwing himself on the bed.

"I can't wait. It feels good to be fucking in your office, on Angelo's bed."

Gabriel laughed in a horny voice. "That's what makes it better. I will have a good time fucking you on it and I will always remember it while I am working."

With a loud moan, Gabriel attacked Jack's mouth, getting in between his wonderfully hot legs. Jack wrapped his legs around Gabriel's waist, bringing him closer in. They kissed while they moved their hands all over each other.

Now they were ready to fuck each other's brains out. They were gonna enjoy doing it and they were gonna make it sweeter. It was gonna be explosive for the two lovers. They didn't give a damn about anyone else as long as they were together.

What happens next?

*****

Thank you so much for coming to the end of this wonderful chapter. I really love you guys a lot and I appreciate everything. I know this chapter might be a bit shocking to you guys, I mean... I am also shocked and I am the writer. Funny, uh? I am really sorry if you are a bit disappointed with the turn of events.

What do you guys think about this chapter? What do you think about Gabriel and Jack's betrayal? What do you think of Angelo so far? Does he really deserve this? Do you think he might have driven his husband away? Are you afraid about where this story is going?

Don't forget to drop your comments on this chapter and don't forget to rate. Chapter 5 is on its way and I know most of you guys are waiting to see what happens. I will make sure to make chapter 5 as interesting as I can. By the way, the theme songs for this chapter are "Unfaithful" by Rihanna, "grand piano" by Nicki Minaj and August Alsina ft Nicki Minaj "No Love".

Stay tuned...

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers
1...345678