Wild Flower Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

"No!" Christian shook his head, raising his eye brow. The man sure talked a whole lot. "It's really my fault that I bumped into you."

"No!" He pointed at Christian with a smile. "It's my fault but you can't blame me though because this city is really beautiful. My mother and I used to live in a small town but now that I am here I just wanted to explore it and..."

"Well, I..."

"My mother doesn't even know that I am here and..."

"It's okay." Christian chuckled softly. "The city is really nice but you shouldn't be walking all alone. You can get lost, you know."

"Well! Do I look that young?" He chuckled nervously. "I am actually twenty six years and I think I can't get lost in this city." He beamed, extending his hand. "By the way, my name is Carter Russel."

Christian thought Carter was a little strange but he shook his hand anyway.

"It is nice to meet you Carter." He said in a sweet voice as the man shook his hand firmly. "My name is Christian Palmer."

"The pleasure is all mine, Christian." He chuckled nervously. "By the way, Christian is a really lovely name. I really like it."

"Well!" Christian was trying to mask the surprise in his voice but he couldn't do it. Man! He couldn't even mask that surprised look on his face. "Thank you so much, Carter. But I think I have to get going now. I still have a lot to do and places to go."

"Oh!"

With the way Carter was smiling, Christian was starting to wonder if at all he was ever sad or mad. It was somehow annoying but in a good kinda way.

"It was nice meeting you and I hope we see each other again." Carter said.

Hmm, surprised, Christian thought.

"Yes! But I have to go now."

Without even speaking another word to Carter, Christian quickly passed him and started going his way. Never had he met someone like Carter. He was totally different from anyone he had ever met before. But maybe not as different as Miguel. Miguel was really different.

Speaking of Miguel, Christian had to think of a way for the flowers he had bought to reach him. He was just hoping Miguel was gonna love them and accept them.

"I really want you, Miguel."

***

Brandon was outside Miguel's hacienda, taking a glance at Antonio who was checking the whole place out. Miguel's guard, Mark was there with him and he seemed pretty serious too. Brandon was somehow really mad especially after travelling a long distance with Antonio. He was a really annoying man.

Brandon took out his phone and called Miguel.

"Hello!" Miguel said on the other end. He was driving.

"Miguel! I have already brought the idiot to the Hacienda." Brandon grimaced, taking a glance at the pathetic man. "What should I do with him and..."

"Don't touch him." He warned. "I am on my way to the Hacienda. I will be there in just a few minutes. Wait for me."

"Fine!"

Brandon cut the call and boy was he angry. He had no idea what Miguel wanted with the man but he was really disgusted and he felt like killing the disgusting man with his bare hands. He was willing to do just that.

"Fuck!" He cursed, clenching his fists. "I wonder what Miguel wants with such a disgusting man." He rasped. "The man is disgusting as fuck."

Brandon was dying to kill the man but he was gonna wait for Miguel as instructed. It wasn't long before Miguel's car arrived. He got out of the car and Brandon couldn't help but admire the sexy guy. He was drooling over him.

"Hey!" Brandon smiled brightly, chuckling softly.

"What?" Miguel sighed. "Where the fuck is Antonio?"

"He is right over there." He pointed.

Miguel moved his eyes towards Antonio and saw him looking all around. Fuck! The man made his body tremble in disgust. He hated him so much and he made his blood boil. His heart was already pounding and evil was slipping through him.

With a sigh, Miguel walked to Antonio and did his best to smile. Hopefully, it was gonna be the last time he was gonna have to do that.

"Antonio!" He chuckled. "I am glad you are here."

"Oh!" Antonio quickly turned and when he saw how sexy Miguel was looking like, his eyes almost popped out of his sockets. Brandon saw this and he got really angry. "It is nice to finally come to your place. It is a really lovely place."

"Thank you so much."

Antonio couldn't stop staring at Miguel's wonderful curves. He was patiently waiting for Miguel to fill his life with pleasure and later with loads of cash. He just couldn't wait.

Miguel chuckled softly, turning to Brandon with a smile on his gorgeous face. What he saw on Brandon's face was probably rage, hatred and evil. He knew that Brandon was really mad with how loving he was treating Antonio. The guy was probably thinking that Miguel was gonna fuck him.

Miguel smiled at Brandon who couldn't get his eyes off Antonio.

"Can you please, leave us alone?" He asked lovingly. "I wanna be with Antonio in private, if you understand what I am saying." He beamed.

Brandon looked at Miguel in surprise. His breaths became a little harsh and he clenched his fists harder, feeling them trembling. He then looked at Antonio and then at Miguel. He looked really hurt and Miguel could see that. But if only the guy knew what Miguel had in mind then he would have had an evil grin on his face.

"Brandon!" Miguel was getting impatient.

Brandon looked at Miguel and he was hurt.

"Err... sure," He said hesitantly.

With one final angry look at Antonio who didn't seem to notice, Brandon walked away together with Mark. They were both heading towards where they had parked their cars but Brandon was really scared and mad at the same time. He quickly turned and looked at the ever serious Mark.

"Shouldn't you be with him right now?" He asked angrily in his deep manly voice.

"No!" Mark said simply. "He wants to be alone with the man so I have to leave him."

"What?" Brandon looked behind and saw Miguel smiling at the man from a distance. He got madder and he was filled with rage. "Are you telling me that you are going to leave him with that disgusting man out there?"

Mark chuckled sinisterly, shaking his head. Then his face got serious.

"I never question, Senor Powers' orders." He said in a serious tone. "And if you are smart, you should learn to follow suit."

Mark started heading into the car and Brandon started heading to his with a grimace on his face.

*

Meanwhile, things were getting pretty interesting with Miguel and Antonio. Miguel could tell that Antonio had a lot of dirty thoughts in his mind that were gonna help him with his plan. He knew very well that the horny idiot was gonna be an easy target.

"I am really glad to come here, mi don." Antonio said, looking all around.

He then slipped his hands in his pocket. He was wearing a light grey designer's suit with a black shirt inside. He was putting on black shoes. His hair was gelled and he was wearing expensive cologne. But he was gonna regret it.

"I am happy you are here." Miguel moved seductively closer to Antonio, patting sweetly on his shoulder. "I promise that this will be a really unforgettable moment for you. It's a promise." He chuckled. "Let's go in."

Miguel and Antonio started going into the mansion. The idiot was right behind him. An evil grin appeared on Miguel's face as they both entered the mansion.

Antonio was thinking Miguel was gonna let him fuck him but what he had no idea was that the beautiful man he was with was really deadly, his worst nightmare.

Another game had just begun...

***

Thank you so much guys for coming to another wonderful end of this chapter. I really love you guys and I appreciate your time and love for me. Thank you so much.

What do you guys think about the romantic moment between Miguel and Christian back in Sumitria at the beach? Do you think Miguel is ready to let another man into his life after the horrific experience with Gabriel? Do you like the kind of man Miguel has turned out to be, ruthless and vengeful? But most of all, do you think Miguel will get away with everything in the end? Do you think he will be at peace? And oh! I have even forgotten to ask, do you love Miguel's evil side? Don't forget to drop your comments and rates.

The theme songs for this chapter are, "Wild thoughts" by DJ Khaled, Rihanna and Tyler Bryson, "For your love" by Jessica Simpson, "Confident" by Demi Lovato and "Titanium" by David Guetta ft Sia.

Chapter 12 will be arriving real soon and it will be hot. Whose heart is pounding like mine? I am sure some of you are at the edge of your seats. I can't wait to see that bastard six feet underground. It's the price he has to pay for getting a taste of Angelo.

Stay tuned...

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers