Wild Flower Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled and attacked Miguel's sweet lips, sucking on them. He slid his hands down Miguel's thighs, massaging on them softly.

Miguel tore away from his mouth, giving a really loud moan. The hand on his thigh gave him a deep pleasurable vibration that made his entire body tremble in pleasure. His hole twitched badly and he bit his lips, giving Christian horny eyes.

"Fuck!" Christian swore, breathing as if he was being chased by a predator. His heart was racing and his mind was filled up with all kinds of dirty things. "You are so fucking beautiful, baby. I love you so much."

"I love you more."

They kissed once more before Christian sat back on the bed and removed his trouser quickly as if he was about to engage in a war. His boxer brief had a huge wet spot, stained with his love juice. Miguel's lust went to another level when he saw that wet spot. He looked at Christian and couldn't help but give out a moan.

Christian gripped his boxer and quickly slipped it off, revealing his huge leaking cock. Its head was shiny with pre-cum and it looked wet at the tip. It was as if he had just cum. He had a lot of love juice in him and he couldn't wait to deposit it in the boy that he loved so much. The colorless wonderful pre-juice was so inviting that it made Miguel lick his lips hungrily.

Christian stroked his cock softly and then proceeded to lean down, positioning himself on top of Miguel. Miguel opened his legs wider, letting that man between them. He could feel his cock rubbing on his hole and it twitched even more. He gave another moan.

Christian's lips found themselves on Miguel's swollen lips, sucking on him. A powerful and passionate fire caught up between them as they kissed their brains out. Miguel had his eyes closed, forgetting about every pain in his life. That night was just about him and his man.

As they kissed each other, Christian tore away from Miguel's lips. He took two of his fingers and fed them to Miguel's hungry mouth. Miguel started sucking on those fingers like his life depended on it. They tasted really sweet and wonderful to Miguel. He moaned as he sucked hungrily on those fingers, looking at his man.

"Yes!" Christian moaned softly, thrusting his hips forward. His leaking cock was rubbing on Miguel's crack and it just became harder. "Suck those fingers, baby. Make them wet and ready."

Miguel didn't need to be told. He willingly sucked those fingers and made them slick and wet. After almost two minutes of sucking on those fingers, Christian pulled them out and replaced them with his mouth.

He moved his hand between Miguel's legs, to his hole. He started rubbing his slick finger's around Miguel's hole, feeling it twitch.

Fuck! Miguel simply went out of his mind when he felt Christian's fingers on his hole. He moaned as his body writhed on the bed, enjoying the sweet pleasure those fingers was giving him. On one hand was that sweet tongue in his mouth and on the other was those fingers rubbing on his ass. It was too much for him and he almost exploded right there without even touching his cock.

"Oh..." Miguel cried out in pleasure.

Christian on the other hand continued playing with Miguel's ass until he felt him relax. He went ahead and sent one of his fingers to pleasure land. Miguel screamed when he felt that finger in his ass. He almost passed out from all the pleasure that finger gave him. It was from out of this world. His body shook as if an earth quake was about to come and he could have sworn he saw stars.

Christian's kiss got intense when he heard Miguel's screams of pleasure. He slowly started finger fucking Miguel, rubbing on his prostate.

"Uh..." Miguel's hands spread all over the sheets. He gripped them into his fists, pulling them closer to him. Fuck! He was in so much pleasure. Christian was rubbing on his prostate and each time it was a different feeling, sweeter than the last one. He felt as if he was gonna go insane with ecstasy.

"Oh..." Miguel's entire body was filled with pleasure. His cock was vibrating as pre-cum started oozing out. His brain was scattered and he couldn't think properly for a second. Everything was spinning quickly and his eyes went to his head as he experienced nothing but deep unimaginable pleasure. "Ah..."

Miguel was making all kinds of noises in this life time. He was feeling something that he had wanted to feel for a long time, pleasure. He wanted to scream... he wanted to cry... he wanted to experience more... he wanted more and more and more.

Christian on the other hand could tell from all the intense kisses and groans that he was doing a pretty good job pleasuring Miguel. He was making sure he was rubbing on his prostate while kissing him like it was gonna be the last time he was gonna do in his life time. He increased his pace and finger fucked Miguel with erratic thrusts.

"Uh..."

Miguel's lust had probably taken control of his body. He started pushing his ass out, meeting with Christian's finger. It rubbed on his prostate faster and he danced on that little finger like a mad man. This continued for a few seconds until Christian pulled his finger out. He tore away from his mouth and when he looked in his eyes, he saw nothing but pure lust in them.

"Baby..." Christian tried to breathe normally but he was turned on that his breaths were harsh. "I want to make love to you now."

"Go ahead." Miguel said simply. His eyes were red from all the pleasure and teasing he had experienced from the man. "Just don't ask."

Christian smiled and kissed Miguel before he got up from the bed and rushed to his drawer. He came back with a bottle of lube and a big smile on his face. He opened Miguel's legs wider, revealing his sweet little pleasure hole. It got Christian drooling and his cock throbbing. He just wanted to make love to him.

Christian opened the lube and poured some in his hand. He went ahead and poured a huge amount of Lube on Miguel's ass, throwing the bottle away. Then one of his hands began slicking his cock while the other spread the lube all over Miguel.

Once he was sure Miguel was all nice and ready to take his tool, he got between his legs and moved closer to his face. He caught his face between his hands and kissed him, soft and really sweet. It was slow, passionate, lovingly, beautiful and wonderful kiss that made the both of them moan.

Miguel moved his hands and traced them down Christian's back, bringing his body closer to him. Their chests rubbed and Miguel enjoyed the tickle of Christian's chest hair. It made him chuckle in their kiss.

"Ready?" Christian positioned his cock on Miguel's hole, ready to penetrate him.

"Yes!" Miguel nodded, opening his legs wider.

Christian took Miguel's lips as he started thrusting his hips forward. His head entered past Miguel's ring and Christian stopped to make him adjust. He continued kissing him until he felt him relax. Then he continued moving in, making sure he stopped after each inch he penetrated. He could feel Miguel's groans of discomfort but he made him forget about the pain.

Miguel twisted beneath Christian, breathing roughly with desire as he felt Christian stretching him, feeling a little discomfort but other than that he was okay. But everything changed once Miguel felt Christian's cock slide all the way. He felt Christian's head rub on his pleasure button and he just went out of his mind with pleasure.

"Christian!" He hissed, tearing away from that mouth while he gasped for air. It was the sweetest feeling that made him quiver all over.

Christian could tell that Miguel was experiencing pleasure already. Fuck! He was also in unimaginable, unexplainable pleasure that made his entire body hot. Slowly, Christian began to move his hips, trying to be as gentle as possible. His head rubbed at Miguel's pleasure button with each movement and it made the boy underneath him to grunt and groan from pleasure. Christian tried to kiss him but the boy's head was moving uncontrollably and he couldn't.

Miguel's hands were ripping at the sheets, his head moving from side to side as Christian began to pump gently inside of him, stroking deeper, and filling him further, giving him all the pleasure in this world. Miguel was on cloud nine when Christian hit his prostate. The sound that tore out of his throat was inhuman.

"Chris!" He was struggling to breathe from all the pleasure.

"Baby..." Christian could feel the sweat forming on his skin. "...you feel so good... oh... Ah..." He groaned, breathing hard as Miguel arched, taking him deeper into that sweet piece of ass.

Miguel felt taken... he felt full... he felt consumed and possessed. He needed Christian to give him more of that pleasure. He needed to feel more of that sweet cock inside of him. His hole was twitching terribly on that cock.

"Chris..." Miguel whispered, pulling on the sheets. "Ah..." He cried, struggling to breathe.

Christian continued thrusting his cock inside Miguel, deriving pleasure from him while making sure he was hitting correctly on that pleasure button. He slowly traced his hands down Miguel's belly and grabbed his hips. He pulled out almost completely and thrust in deep, giving Miguel immense pleasure as his moans increased intensely and his body trembled all over. He loved listening to his groans as he plunged in and out of his ass.

"Yes!" Miguel cried. "Chris... Oh my God... Uh..." He slightly moved his ass, meeting with Christian's thrusts. The pleasure just turned into something else.

Christian grunted and groaned, hitting Miguel's prostate sweetly and lovingly. He was making love to him while trying to control himself. Christian's face was lost in pleasure. He was starting to sweat and the heat between them made things hotter. He thrust his hips forward, sending the both of them into a deeper moan, more intense than the last one.

Christian looked at Miguel and he didn't need to ask to know that he was in pleasure. The movement of his head... the way his body was quivering... the way he was writhing beneath him... the moans he was making... the powerful grip he had on those sheets. It all showed the level of pleasure Miguel was in.

It was the second time Christian had made love to Miguel but it was also the sweetest. He didn't want things to end between them but he knew he wasn't gonna last. In fact, they both knew they were headed for their climax.

"Fuck!" Christian swore. Sweat was dripping down his bare skin.

"Baby..." Miguel's voice was so low that he couldn't recognize it.

Christian needed to give his baby more pleasure. He buried his face in Miguel's neck, taking skin into his mouth. He held him tighter and started sucking on his beautiful neck, drawing moans from him.

"Right there..." Miguel moaned, clenching on the sheets harder. "...don't stop, please..."

That was the plan. Christian wasn't gonna stop. He sucked harder on that beautiful neck while thrust his entire cock inside that ass. Miguel felt really tight on Christian's cock... he was hot and wet inside... he was beyond sweet and what Christian experienced was beyond pleasure. It was more than he had felt with anyone before.

"Ah..."

Miguel couldn't fight the tears that built in his eyes, tears of joy. He moaned louder. Christian was now nipping on his neck and it was pleasure on its own. Miguel's body felt possessed by pure pleasure... His brain was about to explode... his emotions were out of control... he was leaking so much that he could feel it in between them.

The way Christian was moaning sent shivers all over his body. He writhed, tossing his head on the bed while moaning the name of the man he loved for the entire world to hear. Never had he experienced pleasure like that before. He didn't want it to end.

Christian held Miguel's waist tighter and started thrusting in him a little faster, trying to keep his rhythm slow and simple but he knew that with the intense feeling his body was enveloped in, he couldn't last long.

He thrust in a little faster, using shorter thrusts, barely pulling out before slamming in. he could hear whimpers, grunts and groans but he was too engrossed in ecstatic pleasure to even care if they were coming from him or the beautiful boy underneath that gave him his most pleasurable moment.

"Chris..." Miguel voice sounded really strange, lust filled, overwhelmed by all feelings coursing through his body. He was in ecstasy. Pure ecstatic pleasure rippled through him over and over again, with every hot shove of Christian's body into his.

"Christian, I..." He panted, still gasping for air. For a moment, he couldn't breathe at all. "...I want more of you. I want to feel you more."

"You will." Christian could feel a short powerful cold shiver run down his spine. It was as if he was lying in ice cold water. His cock twitched and leaked even more inside Miguel's ass and he increased his pace. His entire body was vibrating and he was dripping wet from all the sweat.

"I... I..." Miguel couldn't even say the right word even when it was just in his mind.

He felt as if he owned the entire world. He was the king of the world and Christian was his king too. He owned him. Miguel could feel a sweet tingle running up and down his spine to his hole and then to his cock. It leaked even more and he felt pressure building in his balls. Right at that moment he knew that he was gonna cum soon and his pleasure doubled.

Christian had never experienced like that. With the way he felt each time he slammed in that sweet honey pot, someone would come to his room and shoot him and he wouldn't be able to feel a thing but pleasure.

"I love you..." Christian gushed, fighting for breath. "I can't wait, baby. I... you are so tight, so sweet..." His chest rumbled with a low primitive sound. "Fuck... you feel so good, baby."

Miguel took a deep breath and then a loud whimper and cry escaped his throat, almost as if he was in pain. His body trembled and he shook. Christian quickly brought his face up to see whether Miguel was okay when he felt him trembling and whimpering. When their eyes met, the look in his eyes was something Christian was never going to forget. It was enthralling.

"You are so beautiful, so fucking hot..." Christian whispered, cupping Miguel's cheeks as he leaned forward. "You have no fucking idea what you have to me."

Christian stopped making love to Miguel and for a moment just enjoyed kissing his sweet mouth. They kissed each other for almost a minute as Christian moved his hands all over Miguel's waist, massaging on it. The moans from Miguel in his mouth were to die for. He was sucking softly on his tongue, plunging his tongue in and owning Miguel completely.

Christian then started slamming his cock deeper inside Miguel, fucking him with slow erratic thrusts. Miguel's body was on fire with an eternal flame. He started moving his ass, meeting with Christian's powerful thrusts. The first thrust hit Miguel's prostate so hard that he cried like a little baby inside Christian's mouth. His cock vibrated as more pressure built in his balls and the tingling on his spine got out of hand.

Christian's pleasure quadrupled when Miguel pushed his ass out. He was in heaven, enjoying all the pleasures of life. He didn't want it to end. He wanted it for all eternity.

Christian deepened the kiss and Miguel moaned in the kiss, blinding ecstasy spiraling through him. His cock throbbed terribly. Streaking arcs of sensations tore through Miguel's body with each thrust, driving him higher, hotter until it reached its maximum.

He tightened around Christian, hearing his desperate moans as his thrusts increased. The slap of the fresh, the sucking echo of those hard strokes into the well lubricated pleasure hole and his own desperate, strangled screams heralded his orgasm.

Miguel cried in that mouth as his back arched with the intensity of the pleasure making his body vibrate. He gave a continuous loud scream of ecstasy as he began to shoot loads of cum between them. The orgasm was so intense that his muscles contracted immediately and he clumped his ass muscles around Christian's cock, milking him.

"Ah..."

Christian felt everything in his body tense when Miguel tightened around him. He could feel his orgasm race from his skull down his spine and up his cock in a rush. Christian roared out in nothing but immense pleasure as his entire body convulsed with an explosive orgasm. His tongue sucked harder on Miguel's as his screams intensified. He held Miguel's hips so hard and with one powerful thrust into that sweet ass, he began filling him up with his love juice, moaning loudly. He threw his head back and screamed.

Miguel bucked and writhed beneath Christian. His body was consumed by pleasure and he could feel Christian filling him up with his seed. Their mouths found each other's even before those powerful orgasms seized. The sweet mouth of Miguel made his whole body to relax and he just rubbed his back as he recovered from that powerful orgasm.

Then pulling away from that kiss, Christian eased out of Miguel and fell on the bed beside him. Miguel caught his breath, laying his head on Christian's chest. Christian wrapped his arms around him and planted a hot kiss on his head. Both of them were really sweaty... they smelled of cum and they were really tired but they were happy and satisfied.

Christian laughed in satisfaction after a few minutes, planting a hot kiss on Miguel's mouth.

"Thank you so much for being in my life." He said with passion in his voice. "You have no idea what happiness you have brought in my life. Thank you for trusting in me."

"Thank you too," Miguel smiled brightly at him, resting his head on that precious chest. "You have trusted me now and that's more than enough. You have brought so much happiness to me, Christian and I never thought I would tell another man that I love him but I love you so much."

"I love you too."

Christian took Miguel's lips and started kissing him. He was getting into the mood once again and he wanted to make love to Christian. He wanted to get on top of him but before he could do that, he heard a knock on the door which totally disturbed him.

"Hmm," He moaned, not letting go of that mouth.

"What?" Miguel chuckled in mock. "There is..."

"Anyone who is at that door can wait." He groaned. "I don't wanna... answer because..."

"No!" Miguel tore away from those hot lips, looking right at him. "Go and check who it is. If you don't then they will keep on disturbing us. Come on."

"You may be right." Christian said with a sad sigh.

Christian kissed Miguel once more and he took a towel and wiped cum from his belly. He quickly put on his trouser without his shirt and without buckling up. His sexy body was on display and he loved it like that. He looked at Miguel and just wanted to go back there.

"Don't move from there." He warned. "I will be back."

Christian rushed out of his bedroom and when he opened the door, he found George with a little child.

"George!" He gasped. He couldn't mask the disappointment in his voice. "What are you doing here at this time and who is this child?" He couldn't have George stay there because of Miguel.

"Hey!" George chuckled. "I just brought a file for our investigation. This is my sister's child. She left him with me."

He wanted to come in so that they could talk calmly but Christian insisted it was rather late and wanted him to stay there. He didn't want him to see Miguel naked in his bed.

"What?" George put the child down, giving Christian a suspicious look. "Why don't you want in your house? It's not like we don't stay together at times."

"Well!" Before Christian could answer George's question, the child went running inside. Christian looked behind and the child was already inside.

"Hey!" George gasped, looking at the child. He tried to get in but Christian stopped him. "What are you doing? I want to get the kid and..." He paused and gasped when he saw an expensive coat and phone on the table. "Now I understand..." He chuckled, patting on Christian's shoulder. "... you have someone around and you don't want me to come inside right?" Then it hit him. "Oh my God," He gasped, touching his chest. "It's him right? It's La don who's inside and he is gonna kill me if he sees me here and..."