Wild Flower Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miguel couldn't believe carter was asking that many questions. It was as if he was trying to interrogate him and Miguel didn't appreciate it at all. In fact, he got a little mad. Carter was just too nosy.

Miguel rolled his eyes in frustration.

"You are always with your guards so why did you choose to..."

"Will you stop harrowing me?" Miguel snapped, giving the man in front of him an angry look. "You shouldn't be asking me stupid questions. You should remember that you are just a boy who sells sandwiches in my company so you have no right to ask me such questions."

Carter didn't mean to provoke Miguel but his response somehow offended him so much. He knew Miguel had snapped at him before but he was really hurt. He felt maybe Miguel didn't need him in the house anymore.

"I am sorry..." He chuckled nervously, pointing towards the door. He didn't want to show Miguel that he was mad. "...I need to go right now." He gave a gloomy sigh. "Coming to your house was probably a big mistake. I have to go and I am sorry again."

Miguel didn't know what was wrong with him. No one affected him the way Carter did at times and he just couldn't understand it at all. He took a deep sigh, getting closer to the man. Then he rubbed on his hands and smiled at him.

"I am so sorry, carter. I didn't mean to yell at you." He apologized sincerely, hoping Carter was gonna feel at least better. "It's just that I was tensed from the events earlier."

"It's okay." He tried his best to smile. "By the way, I will return the money that you lent to me the other day. It seems everything is just going well and I don't think we really need the money. My mother is fine and..."

"Keep it." Miguel said simply. "It's not necessary for you to return the money. I have lots of it and I gave you that money. It's now yours."

Carter had never been happy the way he was. He thought Miguel was a very generous young man and everything he had been hearing about him was just lies. He was different from what some people, even Lawrence painted him.

"You are a really generous man." Carter said with the most beautiful smile. "I haven't known you for long but you have helped me so much. Thank you so much."

"No!" Miguel shook his head, chuckling nervously. "I really don't think I am that generous." Especially, with what he had done to the two idiots that had raped him and now going to the third one.

"No!" Carter disagreed. "You are a really generous person and that's the truth. You have done more for me than some people that I considered my own blood."

"What?" Miguel was confused. "Why do you say that?"

"It's nothing." Then he just got in pain again. "I really don't understand why some families are wicked to one another. They abandoned me and my mother because we were poor. They thought we were nothing and we wouldn't survive. What kind of family members abandons the others simply because they are poor? This is the reason why I don't wanna talk about my other family members."

Miguel completely understood Carter's pain and hatred. He totally understood him because it wasn't good to abandon one another. He had found himself in the same situation once. Had it not been for his uncle's love, he would have suffered a lot.

"I understand you." Miguel patted on his shoulder. "You are absolutely right. It is better to forget about some people instead of hurting us more." But Miguel wasn't gonna do that. He was just telling carter what was right to do in that situation.

"Yeah," Carter sighed, shaking his head. "Things haven't been really nice but we've survived. That's why I agree with you."

Miguel smiled faintly and moved closer to Carter, patting on his shoulder. He looked at him and noticed the way he looked. He was a really handsome man but due to what he had passed through, his life had probably been hell. He felt he needed to do even more for him.

"Excuse me for a minute." Miguel said.

He made a quick turn and rushed to his closet, the one which was filled with a lot of clothes. The room was his own designer's shop and it had a huge space. There were so many clothes that would last him for his last time.

Miguel passed around and picked some clothes that he didn't need, clothes that were brand new and designer made. They were beautiful, classy and really expensive. He quickly took a number of them and went back in the room.

He reached Carter and smiled at him.

"Here!" He handed the clothes. "I want you to have these. These are the clothes that are a little loose on me but will fit you perfectly. They are brand new and I want you to have them."

At first Carter was surprised, really shocked. His eyes widened and his mouth gaped. His heart started racing and he froze for a number of seconds. He had never been offered so much expensive and classy looking clothes before and it melted his heart. He just couldn't believe it.

"No!" He gulped, still looking at the clothes. "They are the most beautiful clothes one could ever own but I can't accept them." He chuckled nervously, looking at Miguel's handsome face. "This is too much and I will be taking advantage of your generosity."

Hearing Carter's answer, Miguel shook his head. It was clear he wanted them but he wasn't accepting them.

"You are a really handsome man, Carter." He said in happiness. "These clothes would look amazing on you."

"You are right." Carter sighed. "These clothes would look super gorgeous but I really can't accept them. Try to understand."

"Go ahead and take them." Miguel insisted. He chuckled, smiling at him. "You can't serious tell me that there isn't someone you like, uh? I am sure you have someone in mind, someone you want to impress... a really beautiful girl that you want so much."

Carter's heart started racing as soon as he heard Miguel's question. He smiled brightly, almost blushing in front of the beautiful man. He remembered Christian's face and he imagined Christian proposing to him and them getting married and living happily without any interference from anyone. It would be the happiest day of his life.

"I don't love a girl." He thought, thinking about Christian. "I am very much in love with Christian and he is the man that I want the most in this world. I want him at all costs."

"Carter?" Miguel snapped his fingers, getting back to the real world.

"Okay." Carter smiled. "I will get them and thank you so very much for this."

"It's okay." Miguel smiled at him.

Miguel gave the clothes to carter and gave him a bag where he put them all. Even the bag was really classy. It was beautiful. Carter couldn't believe he was gonna start looking beautiful in those clothes. He was hoping Christian was gonna notice him different and propose to him.

Uh oh! Had Miguel known about this then I am sure he wouldn't have even touched any of his clothes to give to Carter. But anyway, he wasn't that bad after all.

"I really have to go now." Carter said abruptly, chuckling like a little child. "I didn't tell anyone that I was coming here so they might be looking for me."

Miguel smiled and he and Carter went downstairs, talking about other things. Miguel was so comfortable around Carter that for a moment he forgot about his troubles. Carter was a lively boy and Miguel wished he had a real big brother. He was sure if his brother had been alive, he would have been around carter's age. But he didn't wanna think about that.

Carter and Miguel came downstairs and the man couldn't stop thanking Miguel about everything that he had done for him.

"Thank you so much once again for the wonderful gifts that you have given me today." He got a little emotional but he was perfectly fine.

"No!" Miguel gave his best smile. "You don't have to thank me for anything."

"Okay. I have to be going now."

Miguel waved at Carter and he went on his way. Miguel just stood there and watched as the man left happily. He had a beautiful smile on his face and he wished Carter had stayed longer. But anyway, he was gone and there nothing that he could have done to stop him. But at least he enjoyed his company.

"Who was that man?" Miguel heard Brian's voice behind.

Miguel turned and found Brian with a serious face. It was the first time he had seen him ever since the previous day morning. He looked at him with a serious face. Miguel knew that Brian had been listening to his conversation earlier when he was with Carter because he had seen his shadow under the door.

"If you heard correctly, Brian, the man sells sandwiches at my company and he is way more loyal than you."

"What?" To say Brian was surprised would be an understatement. He couldn't understand what Miguel was trying to say to him and he got a little scared. "What do you mean by that, Miguel?"

"You know what I mean." Miguel had never been so angry at Brian before. "Were where you the whole of yesterday?"

"Is that the reason why..."

"I hope you didn't even think of going to see Felix."

"What? I didn't go to see him. Why would I go to see Felix?"

"I know that you two were like friends when I was with him and the way you talked to me a few days ago during the interview..." He folded his arms, giving the surprised guy fisheyes. "...I hope you didn't think of going to see him because I hate betrayal, Brian and you know that." Miguel wasn't just talking to Brian. He was warning him.

"Miguel, try to understand me." Brian gasped. He felt busted. "I didn't go to see Felix. I just talked to you that way because I pity the guy and felt you went too far with what you did to him."

"Then where did you yesterday when you don't go out for long?"

"I went out." Brian said hoarsely, surprising Miguel. "I went to do something personal. I also have my personal life, Miguel."

Miguel chuckled, now understanding where that conversation was going. He was sure Brian was up to something.

"Well then..." An evil grin appeared on Miguel's face. "Are you trying to tell me that you have a lover?"

Brian's body felt hot. His heart started pounding and he just froze. He remembered the kiss he had shared with Felix and it just made him more scared and nervous. He dropped his eyes to the floor, not making eye contact with Miguel.

"Don't be ridiculous." He gave a sigh of relief. "Just go and see Brandon. He is waiting for you inside."

Miguel just stood there and looked at Brian as if he suspected something. He was really hoping what he had in his mind was not what was happening because he loved Brian too much and couldn't stand his betrayal.

Miguel got out of there and went to the outdoor fire pit living room which was filled with wonderful furniture and a wine dispenser. He found Brandon there looking upset and having some coffee. He didn't need to ask him why he was looking like that because it was obvious he was looking like that because of what Miguel had done the previous night.

He was looking sexy in a black designer's trouser, deep red designer's shirt and yellow designer's vest. His hair was gelled but his mood was definitely not good.

Miguel went to him and then sat with him. Brandon raised his eyes and stared at the sexy boy that was sitting closer to him. He drooled over his body but he was in so much pain over what Miguel had done to him.

"I don't need to ask where you were last night because I know where you were." He put his coffee on a small table, moving closer to Miguel. Then he took a harsh breath. "I know very well that you were with Christian last night." He chuckled bitterly. "But let me tell you something, Miguel..." His voice was harsh. "...that man is not like you and you must always remember that."

Miguel rolled his eyes taking a deep breath. Then he smirked at Brandon. "And tell me who you think is like me. Is it you?"

"Yes!" There was no denying that. "I am exactly like you, Miguel and you should understand that." he groaned. "We have the same goals, the same ambitions and we both want to make Alvarado pay for what he did to you in the past." Miguel was silent and it just made Brandon madder. "But since you are the one that want to do this..." He paused and chuckled in pain. "I am going to give you a choice." He looked straight into Miguel's eyes.

"Are you really going to abandon your revenge for love or do you want to keep on hunting down the men that had raped you and destroyed your life?" He sounded really demanding and Miguel could tell that he was serious. "You should tell me right now so that I can stop wasting my time." He yelled.

Miguel looked at him and he found himself in a dilemma.

Now that the fire had cooled down between him and Christian, I can only imagine the answer he was going to give... The bastards must pay. But he could just surprise us.

What was he going to do now?

*****

His game... His rules... he will never stop until he has his revenge on all of them. Beauty is his weapon... Power is his revenge. Don't let his looks deceive you. Sometimes the most beautiful thing can also be the deadliest.

Thank you so much guys for coming to the end of another wonderful chapter of this great story with me. I really love you a lot. This is story has turned out to be a great hit and I appreciate you guys for everything. Don't you guys think things are getting hotter and the story is getting more interesting?

What do you guys think about what Christian did, especially after what Miguel confessed to him? Do you think Miguel will forgive him? Do you want him to work his ass to be forgiven? Now that we know our man is a lawyer, do you think he will become an obstacle to Miguel's mission? Do you think it is the end of our Chriguell fire? Will carter take advantage of it?

Man, I am really so pissed at Christian right now. How could he do that to Miguel, especially what our little La don has been through? I hope this won't make Miguel to back away from their relationship because Carter will finally get what he wants. Watch out because Miguel is going after Hector in the next chapter but he has to be really careful with him because he's different from the others. Miguel will have to destroy him first. In the next chapter, hector will meet with the last rapist and you guys will have a heart attack when you find out who it is.

The theme songs for this chapter are "Yo Soy La Doña Sin Dueño" Performed by Aracely Arambula for the series "La Dona", "Hero" by Enrique Iglesias, "Save me" by Nicki Minaj and "Regret in your tears" by Nicki Minaj.

Watch out for the 16th chapter as Miguel goes for the dangerous Hector Alvarado and we finally know who the last rapist is. Things are getting hotter and hotter with each chapter.

Iron Rose... feel the passion.

Stay tuned...