All Comments on 'Wild Night'

by johnlk2wtch

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wanting the same

I am also curious, wanting the same. How nice it must have felt to have that huge cock up his ass...the first time! I also dream of a huge cock up my ass...how do I get the courage to start? My 8" dildo is surely NOT he same. Stories like this one sure help! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WHo wrote this

The ideas were good and I followed it all, but the spelling and poor grammar turned me off

weezer43weezer43over 15 years ago
Poor spelling and grammar

Agree with Philadelphia !

weezer43weezer43over 15 years ago
Poor spelling and grammar

Agree with Philadelphia !

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nitpickers rather than cocksuckers

Well I agree with the first comment and look forward to reading more of his adventures as a cumdump!

Harry4MarkHarry4Markover 15 years ago
Gee

Wow, me with an 11" ... and it couldn't get hard what with the grammer and spelling. It was a good idea, must have been hot for you but maybe improve your grammer and spelling and i would love to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hot story -- please tell more

I couldn't care less about what the grammar and spelling are like. This story was so hot it got me hard because this is exactly what I want to do. I've sucked cock a few times and I've only been fucked 3 times - but my fantasy is to have a hot gay 3-way and get fucked with a big cock while another big juicy cock is in my mouth.

Please tell more stories. This one was very hot and got me hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!

I had a very very similar experience with three older men, and that too was my first time having two cocks in my mouth while they made out! I absolutely loved that you had that experience too, it's so fucking hot. but yes i really really loved your story, thanks for the hot read and ride down memory lane!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous