Wild Night Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessie was able to remove his boxers from his feet in the split second that he was off the floor. The others all looked up when he yelled and smirked at the way he was reacting. He spun on Jessie angrily and was brought up short by her nudity. She had a small tattoo on her right tit near the nipple of a lizard with its tongue reaching for the nipple. She had a heart shaped patch of blonde hair over her sex.

His surprise caused him to gasp and open his hands from his crotch. Just before his hands moved back to cover his manhood, she reached between his hands and took a firm grasp of the shaft. This elicited a deep groan from him. With her grip on his cock, she led him into the stall. She turned on the water with her free hand.

She let go of his cock to wash him from head to toe paying close attention to his crotch and ass. There was so much attention there that she got him to cum. She rinsed him off, turned the water off, and pulled a dry warm towel from a hidden compartment in the wall. She dried him off so he was not dripping then did the same to herself. He was back to full-mast by the time they stepped out of the stall. She then grabbed another towel from out of the cupboard and dried him again. After quickly drying herself, she grabbed his cock and led him to the bed/table. With help from her Patrick got seated on the bed. She laid him on his back next to Neve, who was now lying on her back, too. Jessie leaned in and whispered, with a smile of lust, "I love male clients, so easy to lead around."

Patrick smiled at the joke as Jessie placed a mask over his eyes and a set of headphones over his ears. Music started pouring from the phones as he felt movement next to him. He reached for the mask to see what was happening but someone stopped his hand from moving. The next thing he felt was his feet getting a massage. He fell into the music and relaxed.

All Patrick knew for the next twenty to thirty minutes was that Neve was moving a lot and whoever, he assumed Jessie, was giving him his massage was now around his crotch focused on his lower abs and upper thighs. All this attention and the fact that he was in a room with four hot, naked women kept him firm. The next thing he saw was Neve close up as she removed the mask and headphones. She then French-kissed him and he felt something happen elsewhere. If his mind had been working correctly he would have felt a warm sticky substance being spread over the hair on his crotch. All his attention was on the kiss and the feeling of her tits pressed against his chest. All he could think was,Oh my god! I'm kissing Neve Campbell!

Neve's hands moved to his shoulders and pressed down, and then he felt a ripping feeling near the most sensitive part of his body that pulled his attention away from the kiss, breaking it with an anguished cry. The pain was like nothing he had ever felt and his hands flashed to protect his dick and his legs moved to curl for protection. They did not move. He then felt the straps over his ankles and the one on his forehead. One of the attendants had her hands holding his hands down.

To help hold him, Neve laid across his chest. Amber then said, "Patrick, we need you to relax and this will be over a lot quicker. We've started and we don't stop until we are done." As she said this another strip was pulled. He howled.

Neve, wanting to help, took his right hand and slid it over her now hairless pussy and started him playing with it and the baby soft skin around it. Then she took his left hand and placed it on her tits. His hands moved more fluidly as he got over the feeling of being betrayed by Neve and lust took over. A third strip was removed and he registered it with a grunt, same with the fourth. Neve turned to look at him with a question on her face. He looked at her and nodded as best he could. With his nod, the straps were removed from his ankles and head. The waxing continued and Neve shifted so she was lying across him at close to a forty-five degree angle. His left continued to knead her tits and tweak her nipples, while his right was concentrated on her clit and the soft folds of her pussy.

Every so often he would slip one and sometimes two fingers into her warm wetness. She was moaning continuously but never was able to hit orgasm. He would stop touching her pussy and explore the hairless skin, sometimes coming across a small sticky patch. Once she calmed down a little he would go back to the pussy. Not only were the customers aroused but so were the attendants. When he spared a glace at Amber, Jessie or Cindy he would she them all breathing deep. He did this for close to ten minutes and the room reeked of sex. Cindy and Jessie lifted and bent his legs out just as he allowed Neve to orgasm. She was like a noodle as his fingers were coated in Neve's juice.

He finally found out that Amber was the one waxing him. She started waxing the underside of his balls and between his legs. Neve came down from her high and kissed him on the lips then laid her head on his chest. When he felt that she had been given enough of a rest his fingers returned to her pussy. She started to moan almost at once. He did this partly because he wanted to get Neve Campbell off again and partly to distract him from what Amber was doing. Neve leaned in and started frenching him again.

Amber had to break them up so he could be turned over. He got up on all fours after a little hesitation that was over come by Neve kissing the head of his cock. It had softened when he was surprised with the waxing, but all the playing with Neve and the smell in the room had brought him to rock-crushing hardness. After every strip done over his ass or in between the cheeks Amber would take a warm wet cloth and wipe the area.

Neve had turned over also and was now lying under him. She had her left hand slowly stroking his rigid member and her right was running through his now dry and messed up hair. He was using his mouth on her tits now and his left hand was on her pussy. If he had known that Neve was going to be under him he would have had her move into a close approximation of the sixty-nine position cause now he really wanted to taste the actress's juices first hand. While he was turning over he tasted his fingers and thought that he was licking the best honey off his fingers.

Amber ran the cloth over his ass and through his legs to wipe his crotch as she finished up. Jessie then separated the two and they were helped to their feet. Amber led the five of them to the stall, Jessie was again holding Patrick's dick and Cindy was holding Neve close and both hands on Neve's tits. At the stall door Amber held it open and Jessie led both in, still by Patrick's dick and used Neve's nipple to gently pull Neve in.

With out a word Jessie pushed in a part of the wall and indicated the shampoo and soaps to use, by pointing. She then stepped out and the water kicked on at the correct temperature. Neve grabbed the shampoo pushed him under the water to wet his hair then squeezed out some of the shampoo. She wet her own head and used the shampoo on herself with a mischievous smile. He quickly followed with shampoo himself. Neve was onto soap when he was done rinsing his hair. She had started with lathering up her crotch from navel to the top of her asscrack and everywhere in between. He helped on her ass then moved up her back. After her back was done he lathered up her legs then had her turn around. He lathered her from her neck to her toes with pauses at her tits and crotch. After he was finished lathering her feet he moved his hands back to her pussy. He was about to slip a soapy finger into her when she stopped him with a sharp shake of her head and a hand. She rinsed off and returned the favor. When she got to his cock she stroked it the whole time she lathered his legs. As soon as he was rinsed off she knelt and sucked it in all the way.

She deep throated him a couple times then fell back to giving him a nice blowjob. He came close to cumming as soon as her mouth engulfed his rigid member. He had to stop her after about a minute or else he would have been spent. He stopped her and then knelt himself. He got his taste of hairless pussy with the first lick. He loved it and started licking up all the liquid on her pussy. He did focus on her clit which was standing out like a miniature cock.

She slipped one leg over his shoulder to allow him better access. After five or six licks on her clit she had both legs over his shoulders and her upper back leaning against the wall. He licked her a couple more times in this position before she rocketed into orgasmic bliss. It was strong and short, but he was not done yet. He continued to attack her clit and pussy until she said stop. She went multi-orgasmic on them so they had no idea how many she had. When her legs could support her again she stood up, pulled him up and impaled herself on his relaxed yet rigid pole. She bucked on him like she was riding a bull. He came within a minute.

That is when the shower turned off and the door opened. Cindy entered, this time clothed in the under smock uniform, helped them to separate then dried them with more warm dry towels. After they were dry, and Patrick was sporting another hard-on, they were directed back to the bed. Amber and Jessie were waiting next to the bed also dressed in dry uniforms.

Neve and Patrick laid themselves down on their backs again. Amber started inspecting Neve's pelvis looking for and plucking hidden or missed hairs, while Jessie started doing the same for Patrick. Amber spread Neve's legs and Cindy crawled up between them. She inserted a device into Neve's pussy. This brought a contented sigh from Neve's lips. The device was attached to a hose and when turned on created a gentle suction inside of the pussy. It took about a minute of constant suction before the machine shut itself off. After the suction tube was removed from Neve, Cindy placed another device on Neve's pussy. This device covered her entire pussy and quickly caused another orgasm after it was turned on.

Cindy disengaged the pussy cover device and they were both turned over onto all fours. Jessie and Amber were now checking the rear. Cindy came around and slid some equipment under Patrick. The suction device from before and a small basin attached to the other end of the hose. She slipped the device on his cock and turned it on. The device started kneading his cock paying special attention to the base and under the head of his cock. He came within thirty seconds of it being turned on. He tried to hold off, but it is hard to hold back something with that kind of stimulus. Once all cum was away from his cock the machine turned itself off and Cindy removed it.

Cindy had slipped her smock back on while Patrick was being worked by the machine. She took all the machines with her out the door. As she was leaving Jessie slapped Patrick's ass and said, with a smile, "Turn onto your back. We're done. Time to get dressed."

Amber was a bit gentler but had Neve turn over also. Jessie started with his socks then quickly to his boxers. Jessie then sat him up and asked him to step into his pants by holding them open and kneeling next to the bed. He slipped his feet into the holes and stood. She pulled them up and closed them. She slipped his belt on and fastened it. She then led him to the recliner, where he sat and she put on and tied his shoes.

Amber started dressing Neve with the stockings and then her boots. Neve was then sat up and her bra was put on. Amber then held Neve's panties like Jessie held Patrick's pants. Neve slipped her booted feet into the holes like she was royalty.

Once Neve's underwear was in place Jessie and Amber put their smocks on and took the right hand of their charge. They led their customers out of the room and down the hall into a hair salon area. Patrick and Neve were seated in chairs near sinks. Cindy was there standing on the opposite side of the sink that Patrick was sat at. Amber stepped to the same side for Neve's sink. Jessie lowered both their heads to the sink. Amber and Cindy washed their clients' hair. After the wash they were led to adjoining hair stations. Two women Patrick had not seen before in the spa stepped up behind them. They did a quick trim and got Patrick's and Neve's hair to look almost exactly as it looked when they entered the spa.

To be continued...The trip back to the club and more.

12