All Comments on 'Wild Oats - Reunion'

by twistedgraygoat

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
Great

You always have the best fun sex stories and really hot ones as well. Thank you Sally at it again

Humpdee84Humpdee84over 9 years ago
Terrific Story

I got into the story as much due to the description of yourself as anything, but the story was fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Uni reunions are great. I met with 3 mates after 15 years. Sonia was one of the prettiest girls in uni. The guys I knew all tried it on with her but got no where. She was still pretty but had put on a lot of weight. We all danced at the party, i danced with her, talked, she had married but it had not worked out, not divorced. She said she had rented a room in the hotel, would I like to come back, I jokingly said what about the boys, she said how many I said 3 o.k. We all went back, a few drinks, laughs, 2 of the guys left, going to other parties. Graham and I remained. She stood up and said you guys tried hard back in the day, lifting her dress, well if you want, todays the day. We soon had our clothes off, she got on her knees on the bed, whos first, I wanted it be me, and so it was 15 years later I was fucking Sonia, her puffy pussy wrapped around my cock, my cum shooting into her as she sucked Graham, who then mounted her and filled her as well. She lay down, Graham said I have to go to another party. She looked at me, you too, slowly stroking my cock, I could be convinced to stay pushing her head down, her lips working my cock, then straddling me, slowly moving up and down. She got off, turned, her pussy over my mouth, her mouth working my cock, what the heck, I would have done anything 15 years ago so I worked her pussy, her legs clamped tight as her orgasm hit her, she stopped sucking me, so I rolled her off, and as she lay on her back, literally face fucked her until my cum shot into her mouth. Yes, 15 years late I thought as I left her there, but better late than never.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous