All Comments on 'Wild Party'

by Bizzy_Bish

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
..………

What.......the fuck. You should have put this inthr voyeur/exhibition category.

cuteButSexy218cuteButSexy218over 11 years ago
WoW!!!

That is one wild ass party! Dammnnn! Love it, I hope there is more :-)

ariesgirlariesgirlover 11 years ago

This is why some people shouldn't drink or get high. I wonder if anybody recorded them going at it like porn stars.

mssoft2hldmssoft2hldover 11 years ago
AWESOME!

See above......... AWESOME!

honeybreehoneybreeover 11 years ago
Um...wow

I can’t wait to see where this goes! In this day and age where every little thing goes viral I wonder if someone filmed this act and posted it? And was she acting as she normally would or did she have “beer brain”? That is the thing about wild parties it is fun in that moment but when the whispers, laughter and embarrassment comes the next day… reality sets in…lol Keep going!

Bizzy_BishBizzy_Bishover 11 years agoAuthor
For those of you:

That didn't get a chance to read my profile, this story is based on a porn I watched like 2 yrs ago. It's called Wild Parties: Jemini... you guys should Google it n check it out... it's pretty hott.

Also, this was intended to be a one chapter story, just a little fun because I already have so many going on right now BUT if I get enough requests I'll make it a series when I finish Taken in the VERY near future.

Thanks for reading,

-Bizzy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved both the flick and this story

I know which flick you are talking about. It's still on youporn...i think.

Oh to be young, horny and invincible and reckless and hot and...well fun. As a BW I feel like, we don't get to be or see ourselves as such, because there is so few differing images of us portrayed in media. But at least we have this outlet to express our very vast and complex and differing idealogies.

Oh btw could we get some tag team action in the next chapter...I'm not opposed to it :-)

HoneycaramelbitsHoneycaramelbitsover 11 years ago
HOT

Just watched the flick damn that was hot... Bizzy you did the flick more than its due with this story.

Bizzy_BishBizzy_Bishover 11 years agoAuthor
Honeycaramelbits

So, the video used to be like 10-15 mins long and I can't find it ANYWHERE! What you so was the appetizer missing the entree! Oh and I did get your feedback, will message you about it later ;)

-Bizzy

SpicySynAmonSpicySynAmonover 11 years ago
Now that was Hott as Hell!!!

Uh, I think this is just the start of a great story.. Loved the scene play with these two. I was reading with my jaw dropped open while they were getting their freak on. Voyerism is REALLY HOTT!! Please consider making this into a series.. Syn'

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hott!!

Please continue this one!!!

TalyniaTalyniaover 11 years ago
Wow

If you leave this as a one shot you are going to have a riot on your hands. Loved it and I hope you continue it. If not I will be waiting patiently for updates on your other stories.

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 11 years ago
Series Please!

Are you kidding? This is just a one shot? You have got to make this a series! This alone was 5 star worthy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot Story

However, that is not the behavior of someone who thinks highly of herself. I am an exhibitionist of sorts so I have no problem with them wanting an audience. If she had said that she wanted to make him wait, or wanted to be a tease or anything else, I would not have had an issue with her statement at all.

I don't know how she intends to live this down.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
damn hot

Please make this into a series.

beautifulreaderbeautifulreaderalmost 10 years ago
I agree with chocolatesista!

This would be a wonderful series. Great work!

Love7903Love7903over 7 years ago
Say what?!?

You have to make this a series!!!! This is just to good not to!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous