Wild Summer Fling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed the bathroom door; put my bag on the toilet lid and my half-finished drink on the counter. As I started to take off my halter top I looked around. The bathroom was incredibly large for being only a half bath. Everything was large in this Reynolds house. I had plenty of room to spread out as I tossed my top over by my bag and then removed my bra. That was refreshing and exhilarating in itself. So much so I took a minute to stare at my tingling tits in the mirror. I hoped Pam would get to play with them today. My nipples turned hard right before my eyes at the thought of her sucking on them. I reached up and played with them a little bit which only made my pussy get that much wetter. I shivered warmly as I slipped out of my shorts and looking down could see my thong was visibly wet. I quickly pulled my underwear down figuring I should hurry up so Pam wouldn't think I was playing with myself. Of course why would she? Because she had smelled my hot pussy aroma from after my little adventure in the bathroom at the club?

I pulled my string bikini out of my bag and put on the bottoms. I tied the string on the side and then fixed the back so it covered part of my ass cheeks. I pulled the bikini tight in the front, up over my glistening pussy, until it created a nice camel toe effect. I licked my lips having the desire to lick my own pussy. If only a girl could do that!

I then grabbed the top and put it on over my head and then tied the back. The top did very little to cover my breasts. I wasn't necessarily that huge up top, nothing like Pam, but still the fabric was stretched trying to cover each one of my oh so stimulated globes. As I admired myself again in the mirror I began to picture my new friend in her bathing suit. I couldn't wait to see Pam in her expensive sexy bikini.

I picked my other clothes and threw them into my bag, put my sandals back on then headed back out to the pool.

Pam wasn't down yet so I found a spot on one of the chaise lounges and plopped my butt down and sipped some more of my drink. But the longer I had to wait the hornier I got in anticipation. Almost before I realized what I was doing I began to rub my hard nipples through my top. They really were hard! The sensation made my breathing quicken. Then as if it was natural to masturbate at a stranger's house slipped a hand down into my bottoms and touched my clit.

"Ohhhh!" I gasped almost losing control.

Then I heard Pam come out through the French doors. I pulled the hand from out of my bottoms, wiped them on the lounger and watched as she walked over to me. She looked absolutely stunning in a yellow bikini with a blue flower print. Her bikini top struggled more than mine did to cover her full, heavy breasts beneath it. She had on a different pair of sandals as she looked taller as she walked up to me with two towels in her hand.

"Nice bathing suit Christina," Pam said looking down at me and handed me a towel. "You look fantastic. You really do a great job at taking care of your body."

"Thanks, I workout 4 or 5 times a week," I stood and blushed. "But I think I still have much work to catch up with you and your tan." I bent over and reached into my bag to pull out a bottle of Hawaiian Tropic suntan lotion. My back was to her so I lingered hoping she got a nice view of my ass and maybe even my puffy pussy lips as I bent over so far. I then turned around and moved over to the chaise lounge next to her.

But she turned away rather quickly. Before she did I noticed that her nipples were sticking out through her bikini top.

"Pam, are you okay?" I asked as I opened up the lid to the suntan lotion.

"Oh yes, I am. I just need to get something from inside. Do you want another drink?" she said without looking back at me.

"Sure, if you are getting one for yourself," I said as she walked away.

I had to wonder if I had done something to offend her. I rather hoped she had just gotten excited by me practically sticking my ass in her face. I sat there for another moment and she still didn't come out, so I reached for my Cosmo magazine from my bag. I leafed through it, not really paying attention but trying to keep myself from staring at the patio doors.

Pam finally came back outside a couple minutes later with two glasses in one hand and a pitcher in the other.

"I decided to make us a pitcher of margaritas so we don't have to keep going back into the house each time we get thirsty," she said as she put the glasses down on the table and began to fill mine.

"Perfect," was all I could think of to say before I lifted my glass and took a sip. I watched Pam sit down and take a sip of her drink.

I put my glass down and poured some of the suntan lotion into my hand and started to spread it on my legs. This immediately got Pam's attention and she seemed to be mesmerized as my hands glided up and down my legs, her eyes over the rim of her upturned glass. I purposely spread the lotion slowly and eased my fingers further up inside of my thighs. I reached over and squirted more lotion into my hands and then rubbed it on my stomach, arms and the tops of my tits. Pam had her eyes on me the whole time. I felt like I was putting on a show for her and I loved it. So I kept on doing it, turned around and rubbed the lotion up the back of my legs and around the edges of my bikini bottoms. I thought sure she would offer to rub lotion on my back for me, but she just sat there with a smile on her lips as my hands slowly glided across my body.

She was enjoying the show.

But I wanted and needed more.

"Pam do you want me to rub lotion on you?" I asked deciding I would take a different more bold tact.

"Yes, I would like that," she said in a surprisingly nervous tone. She even blushed before she turned her back to me and pulled her dirty blond hair over her shoulder baring her smooth back and neck. I move from my chaise to hers and sat down behind her as I squirted some more suntan lotion into my palm. I rubbed the creamy substance in my hands, warming it up some then started to spread it on her back just above where her bikini top tied. I slowly rubbed the lotion in on working my way up to her shoulders and then down back towards the middle of her back. I only got bolder and Pam seemed to get ever more nervous. But I decided to see how far I could go with this. I slid my hands towards her armpits as Pam lifted up her arms to fix her hair. This allowed me to slide my hands along her sides further until my fingertips rubbed over the sides of her lovely, full tits. She let out a breathy, almost cooing moan and figured unless she said to I wasn't going to stop. I rubbed my greasy palms all over the sides of her tits. Her skimpy bikini top didn't really contain them and the more I rubbed and caressed the more Pam continued to moan. I finally slid my hands up under her breasts and grasped them firmly.

"Ohhhh!" Pam practically whimpered.

Looking over her shoulder I could see her nipples poking up through the thin bikini fabric. I squeezed a little harder. Then she tilted her head back at which point I took the opportunity to kiss her on the lips.

"Mmmmmm," the woman moaned into my mouth.

We shared a pleasant kiss as I continued to grope her tit with one hand while I reached down with the other and untied her top. When I slid both hands back up under her breasts, the top fell off them and my fingers pinched both nipples.

"Ahhhh! Oh...yesss!" Pam nearly wailed as her back arched and her tit pressed into my hands.

My pussy clenched and leaked as I continued to feel up this gorgeous older woman.

I kissed her neck and nibbled on her ears as I listened to the erotic sounds of her moans and whimpers. I was getting turned on just making her hot. Then abruptly Pam broke from my grasp, turned and fell back onto the chaise, pulling me on top of her as she did. I fell right into her arms and we kissing each other even more passionately than before. I felt her hands reach around back and untie my top which she quickly pulled away from my tits and tossed aside. Her warm hands were all over my sensitive tits in a second and I relished the feeling she gave me. We continued to kiss only now our tongues danced around in one another's mouth as our hands eagerly explored each other's half-naked bodies. I could feel my bikini bottoms were soaked already.

I needed more and quick.

I broke our lip lock and began kissing my way down her neck until I got to her tits. I slowly licked every inch of her large tits while she moaned her heart out. I didn't stop to see if she was okay with me going further, I just assumed she did.

I did hear and feel Pam take a huge breath.

"My, you are very talented Christina," she said with a very breathy voice.

"This?" I said then swiped my tongue up over her huge erect nipple. "Wait until you see what else I can do. By the way, what size are these beauties of yours?" I said cupping and lifting her tit in my palms.

"They are 36Cs," she replied putting a hand on the back of my head, slightly tugging back to her chest. "Do you really like them?"

"They are wonderful, but there is much more of you to play with," I said to her as I slid down the chaise and kissed her sexy stomach.

"Oh!" That sexy whimper came again.

I slowly kissed and licked around her belly button, feeling her quiver, before I moved over to her hip and gave it a nibble. That was only the starting point as I planted little kisses on her all the way across her waist kissing just above the top of her bikini. She continued to moan again and again as she also ran her fingers up through my hair. Her bikini bottom was held together by strings so when I made my way over to her left hip bone, I took the opportunity to pull one string with my teeth until it came loose. I then kissed my way back up to her belly button, swirled my tongue down inside making her squeal and squirm, before trailing kissing back down to the top of her bikini then back over to her right hip where I pulled those strings loose. I could smell the distinctly aroused aroma of her pussy. It actually made me think of the last time I had gone down on Megan and her musky scent. My mouth watered as I took in Pam's sexy aroma. As I looked up her body passed her gorgeous mounds of beautiful tits to her scrunched up face looking down at me my lips captured her bottoms and I peeled the fabric back from her pussy. She instinctively lifted her hips and I pulled bikini bottom completely from under her. I tossed them aside having them land near my top she had discarded.

I then stared upon the most gorgeous pussy ever. Okay, yes, it was even sexier looking than Megan's, at least in that moment it did. She had the most perfectly trimmed little landing strip just above her pussy that pointed right down to bare pink lips that glistened so wetly and invitingly in the afternoon sun. They were nice and plump and her clit, oh my, it was much larger than mine or Megan's. It stuck up from between those lovely lips begging to be teased. There was no decision to make as I went for her clit as the starting point for my sexual assault on the delicious view there below my chin.

I dove right onto it and started to lick the massive reddish bead. The second my tongue made contact Pam went from a tame moaning to a guttural groaning.

"Ohh yes! Oh...Christina, oh yes...that feels good," she uttered as I licked on her.

My tongue, at first, made long swipes across her clit as I moved my head back and forth. She squirmed and bucked below me smacking her pussy against my lips. That only caused me to taste her womanly juices and they tasted really good. Before I knew it my tongue slipped down to that soaked slit and I dove in deeply there until I was licking and sucking her out in a mad frenzy. Bother her hands were in my hair again as she groaned and grunted in pleasure. I couldn't get enough of her pussy.

I kept on licking her inside and out while my thumb rubbed her very erect clit. I could tell this was driving her wild so I kept on doing it for a few more minutes. Pam continued to moan my name with some dirty expletives mixed in as she pulled on my hair and squeezed her thighs around my head. This high-class lady was a very naughty woman down deep.

I decided to see just how dirty and naughty she'd allow me to get and slipped a finger down between her by then wet ass crack and up to her puckered little asshole. I teased there pushing in and pulling out just a little.

"Oh Christina! Oh no, yes, I mean...oh!"

My middle finger slid on into that tighter passage with little resistance. She called out my name with curse words attached again and I smiled into her pussy as I sped up the flicking of my tongue. I then was able to get a second finger into her asshole.

"Oh fuckkkk, yesss!" Pam yelled out and bucked her hips up onto my tongue as it buried the furthest yet into her hot pussy. She was going nuts as I licked her wonderful pussy and finger fucked her asshole. I just knew it wouldn't be long before my face was covered with her cum. I couldn't wait for it and I licked her faster as my fingers were flying in and out of her asshole and my tongue stabbing furiously into her pussy all the while my thumb tapped rapidly on her clit.

Then I could feel Pam's body tense around me. She stopped moaning and groaning for a few seconds, I think she even held her breath. Then all of a sudden, everything exploded. Her body jerked violently she practically screamed and her lady cum juices literally splattered all over my face.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" Pam wailed and squeezed her thighs hard against my ears as she pulled on my hair until it actually hurt. But I didn't stopped, my fingers in her contracting asshole, my tongue in her quivering pussy and my thumb on her ripe and now assuredly sensitive clit all continued to work her over as my face became soaked with her wetness.

"Ohhh God Christina, stop, please stop!" the older woman called out as my tongue feverishly tried to lick up all the sweet nectar from her love canal. "Ohhh fuck that felt sooooo good sweetie, you're amazing."

I could only smile and feel my own pussy clenching in pride as I kept on licking her drenched pussy for another minute or so as she calmed down from what I had to assume was a very massive and satisfying orgasm. My face was covered in her cum as I pulled my head up from between her legs still proudly smiling. I looked up at her face but with her back still arched up I could only see her breasts rising and falling as she took deep breaths. I withdrew my two fingers from her still contracting asshole and saw how much her juices had run down between her ass cheeks and helped lubricate that not so small looking hole at the moment. There was a huge wet spot on the chaise cushion right between her legs. I leaned down and licked up what I could of her cum juices from there and between her ass cheeks before I climbed up and laid on top of her.

My wet face hovered just over her smiling one, her eyes appearing to just then come back into focus as she stared up at me.

"Christina, that was more than amazing. Your really know how to make a woman cum," she said as she raised her head and kissed me on the lips. I know she tasted her own juices and couldn't tell if that excited her as she forced her tongue into my mouth and put her arms around me and pulled me close. She kissed me more passionately than before I had made her cum. We kissed for a few minutes out near the pool under a bright sun our skin sweaty and slick also from the suntan lotion.

Which she obviously acknowledged, too as she broke our kiss and asked. "Pam, would you like to hop in the pool for a minute since we are both sweaty and covered with lotion?"

"Sure Christina, that sounds like a good idea."

We got up together and hand in hand, grabbed our margaritas and walked into the shallow end of the pool. I put my drink down and pulled my hair tie out before going underwater to get wet. It was very refreshing and actually exhilarating to feel the water cleanse and soothe my heated body. Of course, I was hot from more than the sun. When I rose back up out of the water I saw Pam had done the same thing as her hoar was all wet and slicked back. She was already taking a sip of her drink. She looked her prim and proper self again, but I was determined to change that. As she put her drink down I rose up and splashed her with water.

"Hey!" she squealed with a frown that quickly turned to a broad, playful smile and she splashed me back.

We went back and forth several times like that, both squealing like little school girls before Pam suddenly reached out and grabbed me by the shoulders to pull me to her and kissed me hard. She took my breath away as her arms enveloped me and hugged me tightly as her tongue probed my mouth. Just as I was getting into the lust filled kiss she broke away again to kiss my neck and ears before making her way down to my tits. She squeezed the two of them together before licking both my nipples. I sucked in a deep breath at the hot contact and leaned back towards the pool wall where I was able to rest as she fervently played with my tits.

"You've got a great set of tits Christina," Pam said to me in between planting kisses on my newly tingling firm melons.

"Thanks, yours are pretty nice as well." I said to her as I wrapped my legs around her body underwater.

My nipples were sticking out like pebbles as she twisted, pinched and bit them. I tossed my head back and began moaning a sweet tune enjoying the attention from this older woman as well as the pleasure. It was funny as I again thought of Megan and how she played at my tits, she was definitely better at it than Pam, but Pam was eager and it still felt good.

But I had been aroused for so long I needed more and needed it soon. I stopped her from playing with my tits, released my legs from around her body and put my hands on the pool deck to hoist myself up onto the edge. My throbbing wet pussy was right at her eye level now. Pam locked her gaze on me down there immediately. As she stared I put my feet out and hooked them behind her back to pull her right in between my legs to my waiting pussy. I didn't have to tell her a thing as her already broad smile seemed to grow bigger yet right before she inhaled sharply and planted her face right into my crotch.

"Oh yesss!" I felt a jolt go through my entire body as her tongue made first contact with my enlarged clit. My hands plopped down behind me as I supported myself as went to town.

Pam made slow deliberate tongue strokes across my clit and pussy. I could tell as much as she may have seemed a bit nervous earlier she really was very well experienced in eating pussy. She seemed to devour mine. She was also not in a rush to make me cum as Megan usually was, as instead she took her time savoring my womanly delight. With each stroke of her tongue it drew me closer to my second orgasm of the day. She added her fingers into the mix with her tongue. This caused me to moan louder as her three fingers were fucking me at a pretty good pace while her tongue continued to tantalize my clit.

I expected to sit there and enjoying the thrilling sensations for a few minutes, building up to what I knew would be a very satisfying orgasm. But something she did inside me with her fingers triggered and almost immediate response and before I consciously recognized it, my hips were bucking into her face and my wetness was erupting from my pussy.

"Oh yesssss!" I wailed as I threw my head back.

Pam shoved her head down tight against my pussy as I jerked into her face and came and came. I wasn't sure if she could breathe I was squeezing her head so hard, but honestly I didn't care as what had to be the most explosive orgasm of my life swept through my body.

"Ohhhh Pam, Ohhhhhh yesss...yesss...yesss! That's it! Right there! Don't stop Pam, please don't stop," I nearly screamed at her she kept up her assault on my womanhood.