Wild Summer Fling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam complied with my wishes as her tongue and fingers worked their magic. I don't know if it was one long deeply intense orgasm she had given me or a quick series of two or three back-to-back, but the sensation was deep and lasted longer than any cum I had ever experienced before. She kept at it as if she also didn't want to let any of my cum go to waste.

My extended orgasm finally subsided and I looked down between my legs to see Pam with a big smile on her absolutely cum smeared face. She licked her lips and then bent down to kiss my sensitive pussy lips once more. I nearly jumped tight up off that pool deck I was so sensitive. But before I could do anything else Pam pulled me down into the pool and into her arms. We held each other like two young women having hooked up for the very first time.

Of course, I suppose it was the first time for the two of us together this afternoon.

"Christina, I really like eating your pussy. Do you think we could do this again sometime?" she asked me with a somewhat subdued, almost pleading tone.

"Oh yeah, I would love to Pam. I loved the way you did me and I really love the taste of your pussy. Besides I think I like playing with your really nice asshole, too. I might have to give it a good lick next time." I winked at her as I reached around to squeeze one of her ass cheeks.

"Do you like my asshole because your fingers slid right in there with very little resistance?" Pam asked me with a lip nibbling grin.

"Uh yes, I liked how I could get two fingers in there with only a couple of strokes," I said as I grabbed both her ass cheeks underwater and squeezed hard.

"It's because my husband fucks me up the ass almost every time we make love. He knows how much I enjoy it and he isn't one to deprive me of things. I also love getting fucked up there with a nice big strap-on and other things," she narrowed her eyes as she looked at still nibbling on her lower lip.

"Oh! That's interesting to know," I said, feeling my own asshole clench at the thought of the two of us fucking one another in the ass someday.

"I'm thirsty, let's go refill our drinks," Pam said taking my hand leading me up the steps and out of the pool. We didn't bother with towels but after she refilled out glasses we sat down on adjacent loungers and sipped our drinks while staring at one another over the rims of the glasses.

After only a couple of sips I couldn't resist. I put my glass down, reached for hers and put it next to mine then sat next to her on her chaise and went right for her ripe tits. The softer nipples felt wonderful in my mouth and feeling them harden as I sucked on them made me instantly horny again.

"You can't get enough of me, can you girl?" Pam asked as she put her hand to the back of my head and pulled me in tighter as I suckled on her tit.

I backed away only slightly and with her now newly hard stuck between my teeth mumbled, "No I can't, with the way you eat pussy, I might never leave."

I suckled hard on that nipple until I had Pam groaning again then quickly stopped and pushed her onto her back before I lay on top of her and taking the other nipple between my lips and sucking hard. As she moaned that delicious moan again I a hand down and started to rub her clit. She let out a little squeal as I did. And so I sucked and fingered her for another couple of minutes that is until I eyed my bag. Without missing a beat on her nipple or her clit, I reached out my hand fished around inside my bag until my hand grasped what I was looking for. While I sucked on her right nipple and rubbing her pussy from top to bottom and occasionally shoving a finger inside I laid the toy, my newest seen inch dildo, I had thought to bring with me in my lap. It didn't take long before her pussy wet as my fingers were once again coated with her juices. I kept on working on her tits, one then the other while I fingered her pussy until it got even wetter. After I pinched her clit once and she gave out another pleasing squeal I then felt her juices start to run over my fingers and down between her ass cheeks.

I knew she was ready for what I had in my naughty little mind.

I let my fingers wander down in between her warm moist cheeks, spreading them to allow her juices to reach her rosebud. I rubbed her down there and spread her juices around all over, before I reached for my dildo. Without taking my mouth from her tit I positioned head of the toy against her asshole. I heard a yelp above me and in the next second I slid the thick fake cock right in without a problem. I took a moment to look up at her face and found her smiling at me as she arched her sliding her body down onto the chaise to accept more of the dildo. Within seconds I had most of the rubber cock into her asshole. I started to work it in and out of her slowly at first.

"No Christina, fuck me, really fuck with that thing!" Pam harshly ordered.

I didn't hesitate, but shoved the dildo in deep and fast over and over again. Pam groaned with each inward stroke. I slid my other hand down and rubbed her clit while I continued to fuck her. I was really fucking this older woman's ass, just like her husband did. Well, maybe not exactly like that but I felt like it was, as well as feeling my own asshole clenching at the thought of her husband doing me as I did his wife.

Damn if my ass and pussy weren't on fire!

I then looked down to see her delicious pussy staring up at me so I decided to dive in for another feast. But before I could, Pam sat up, holding the dildo in her ass.

"Wait, I have a better idea," she said. She pushed me back onto the chaise and got on all fours above me putting her dripping wet pussy right in my face. "Okay, now you can fuck my ass and lick my pussy, baby."

With that she put my hand back on the end of the dildo and lowered her hot pussy onto my face. I didn't need any coaxing or lessons here as I really started to fuck her hard with both my tongue and the toy. She dove right into my pussy. I yelped into her quivering wet pussy as she attacked my clit like a fiend. I licked at hers match the speed of her tongue all the while ramming the dildo into her ass. I know we both groaned and grunted like mad and even with our mouths being muffled by hot wet pussy I started to wonder if her neighbors where going to hear us. I didn't care as the only thing that I wanted to do was make her cum her brains out all over my face while I fucked her face with my pussy.

And damn if we weren't both doing it well.

My body began to sense the coming of another explosive orgasm and the tensing of Pam's body above me told me she was close again, too. I tongue fucked her just as fast and deep as she tongue fucked me while the fake cock slid in and out of her sweet ass. She hunched back at it hard until all of a sudden her whole body shook. Her tongue waggled on my clit and I got ready to feel the bliss of another cum when she practically screamed into my pussy. She started to squirt cum all over my face and not sooner than she had than I got off and squirted in her face.

We were both cumming and cumming hard and fast.

I shook hard underneath Pam's jerking body moaning into her hot pussy as she spilled more hot liquid onto my face.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh Yessssssssss Christina!" Pam finally yelled out having lifted her head from between my thighs as another squirt of her wetness splashed down onto my face. I buried the dildo in her ass one last time and heard her grunt. And still she was cumming. The woman could cum like there was no tomorrow. I did my best to keep licking it, but I could feel it dripping down my cheeks and into my hair.

"Ohhhhhhhhh godddddddd Christina, I'm cumming again," she moaned and she did, with another wave of cum coming from her pussy which I swallowed down eagerly. "Ohhh Christina, I'm never letting you leave, baby," called out as I kept on licking her pussy all the while feeling my quiver from the remnants of my last satisfying orgasm.

But as she squirmed and quivered with her latest orgasm I didn't know if I could keep up with this overly sexual older woman. As I laid there with her pussy in my face I considered that I may have bitten off more than I could handle with Pam.

Finally the woman stopped cumming. But I kept licking her to clean her up the best I could. She reached back and took hold of my hand and we pulled the dildo from her ass. Slowly and hesitantly she then climbed off of me. As she turned back to me she reached down between her thighs and scooped up her thick wetness I had missed and fed it to me as if she knew I was still hungry for more.

I don't think I could ever get enough of this woman.

I sucked on her fingers hard and then when she pulled them out I licked my lips.

"You really do like my pussy and cum, don't you baby?"

"Mmm-hmm," I muttered as I licked my lips and swallowed.

Pam leaned down and kissed me on the lips. No tongues this time, just a very soft, loving kiss.

After a few moments of post-orgasmic blissful kissing Pam helped me sit up on the chaise next to her.

"Do you want to head inside, maybe grab a shower and a bit to eat?"

"Sure that would be great. I could use something to eat. Even though I loved your cum, I think you helped me work up an even bigger appetite here."

Pam looked at me with her lovely green eyes and reached up to push my straying wet hair back behind my ears.

"You know Christina, we can have a great little summer fling, if you want too. My husband is going to be away most of the summer on business," she said boring a hot into my eyes.

I could feel my body reacting again already. This woman had me good.

"I would love to have a fling with you Pam," I said to her before leaning in and kissing her on those luscious soft lips.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Loved the story. I wanna be Pam I got very excited and wet.

Aimie2469Aimie2469over 9 years ago
Got me!

Oh, wow... The preamble to the main event was just perfect, setting the scene as it did with evocative touches that excited one to continue reading. No long boring unnecessary padding, just pure imaginative sexual exploration. Certainly kept me attentive, as well as physically involved!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Her Best Friend's Daughter Karen helps her friend's daughter explore the softer sex.in Lesbian Sex
Lovers Without Realizing It Love takes a woman and her boss by surprise.in Lesbian Sex
The New Neighbor Milene seduces an attractive MILF in her new neighborhood.in Lesbian Sex
Office Kitten Secretary with a perfect ass is seduced, lesbian style.in Lesbian Sex
Lactating Breasts, Office Girl Sucking the boss’s milky breasts at work.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories