Wild Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie was also nineteen, same as myself, but was supposed to be going back to a private finishing school soon, so we made the most of our time together while we could. Whenever we were together in private, we lost all track of time as we ravished each other's pussies and licked our way to endless heavenly orgasms. I really loved her sweet pussy and never tired of burying my head between her legs and sucking her musky juices for hours on end.

The only apparent problem for me was that it looked like I was getting a reputation as a lesbo, because Sophie and I were always together and were obviously lovers. I didn't want to limit myself to that, as my reputation was at stake here. So I thought being known as a bisexual, crazy, fun person, was better than the single designation 'lesbian' and that was what I wanted. I had never cared before what people thought of me, but realized now that I did want my crazy reputation to be of a certain category. I guess that's crazy too. Maybe I am just a connoisseur of craziness, but I figured out how to totally blow everyone's mind and radically change their ideas about me.

The next day I sat in the high school bleachers with my freshly shaved, swollen, pink pussy on full display, as the football team practiced right in front of me. I was leaning back with my legs spread wide open for all to see my true natural beauty. The whole team kept checking out my luscious pussy and adjusting their hard cocks in their pants, as they stumbled through their practice plays.

Finally, after about twenty minutes, the hunky macho quarterback (hunky if you like guys, that is) walked over with a big hard-on and said, "What the hell do you think you're doing girl?"

I told him without any fear, as I sat there, not moving, my succulent pussy staring him right in his face, barely three feet away, "I am waiting to see who has the balls to walk over here and lick my cunt. Do you want a blow job? I give great head."

He looked at me like I was crazy for a minute, something I was used to and of course liked. I just smiled and made some motions with my wet lips, regarding sucking his dick deep into my throat, mouthing the words, "Gluk. Gluk."

I think he knew I was serious and just said, "Sure." How could any guy resist such an offer? I didn't care. I just wanted everyone to see me do it to him.

When I told him, "Pull it out so I can suck it," he looked at me like I was crazy.

"Here? Everyone will see us."

"It's that or nothing. Take it or leave it."

"Shit. You sure are crazy girl."

"Damn straight."

He kept his back to the field and about thirty guys, as he pulled out his quite large and very hard dick. I slid down two bleacher seats and grabbed his great looking cock, stuffing it into my mouth. I sucked him off really good, my skirt up around my waist, and he came in about two minutes, filling my belly with his cum. The whole fucking football team and even the coach had stopped everything and just watched me give their star player head. They were too awestruck to do anything more than just stand there staring with their mouths open. That I gave them all hardons made me so fucking hot.

I liked giving head in front of the whole team and thought I might like to do it again sometime. Too bad I hated guys so much. It was really exciting and I loved the attention. Well, this did it for me. I had confirmed the reputation I desired and it didn't take much to keep up the rep after that. Sophie was pissed with me for blowing that guy without talking to her first, but accepted my explanation that it was a cover to keep everyone off our case as lesbos. She had been dealing with that for a long time and knew how cruel young kids were.

Sophie's parents had tons of money, so she always bought me lots of clothes whenever we went shopping together, which was often. Sophie and I had so much fun trying to shock and seduce the young innocent girls working in the clothing stores. We would strip naked and call the cutest girls in to ask questions and help fit the clothes, sometimes grabbing their tits playfully or putting their nervous hands on our wet pussies. Sometimes we double teamed them as we both grabbed their intimate areas at the same time and held them tight as we whispered sexy words into their ears.

Panties were the most fun. I always asked the girls if they shaved their pussy and if they could see my pussy thru the panties, "Pull mine up for me. Does it pull into my pussy lips? Can you see my pussy? Pull it out. Oh this is so much fun. What panties do you have on? Can I see?"

I loved to lift up the skirts of the shy young girls and embarrass them. The best part though, was to place my palm firmly on their wet mounds suddenly and holding them tightly, gently rub their soaked quims. Many times, they simply melted with sex desire, overcome by my touch. A few times Sophie and I were able to fuck the hell out of some of these beautiful young shy girls. I get so wet just remembering all these cute girls and their tight little pussies. We loved it all.

Before I met Sophie I always stole everything from the mall and had never been caught, except by my Mom, who asked me how I got the clothes. I lied to her about having saved my money and she didn't ask again. I think she was afraid to find out more about me. Anyway I ended up with tons of sexy clothes and wore them so that I always looked my hottest.

When Sophie went off to Miss Porters Junior College, I was left totally alone and very, very horny. After having such wonderful sex with Sophie nonstop for months, I was going crazy to be totally without it now. I was having withdrawal pains and was miserable, crazy horny. I couldn't figure out who or how to get off with.

But fate took an interesting turn as my Mom told me that my big brother had called her asking about me. She had his phone number and asked me if I wanted to talk to him. She thought it might be good for us to meet after so long. Being alone for the first time in a long while, I immediately knew that he was what I needed to get my shit together. My brother had always been my good buddy when we were younger and now he was all grown up. I couldn't wait to get together with him. I knew I could talk to him about anything and I really needed that now, more than ever before, with Sophie gone and now being without any close friends.

It was nice talking to Raymond on the phone and we agreed to meet the next night in a restaurant nearby. I was surprised to find out he lived only a couple of hours away and had a good job. I was really excited to be meeting up with my bro after so many years and we had a lot of catching up to do.

When I first saw Raymond sitting and waiting for me I realized for the first time how handsome he was. He looked really good to me. He told me later that he was pretty shocked to see how hot I was also.

"Wow, sis, you are looking totally hot. Great to see you."

It was a little awkward in the beginning, but we soon found our common ground and hit it off really well after that. I felt like I could trust Raymond and I gradually started telling him everything about my crazy life. I mean, why not? I really needed a friend and he had always been that for me earlier. So I didn't hold anything back and just let it rip.

When I told him how I loved to flash the guys my bare pussy, he really got me breathing hard and so fucking excited when he said, "Show me. I want to see your goodies sis. You can't deny me, your own bro, such a treat. I know your pussy must be real special. Come on sis!"

Damn, that made me fucking hot. Fuck. My head was reeling. Holy shit, I felt like I was going to orgasm right then and there. Just thinking of showing my brother my dripping pussy had me ready to blow off. Smiling from ear to ear, I slid my chair back from the table, raising my left knee a little and spreading my legs, making my bare cunt mound, which was oozing with excitement, fully visible to my brother. I just kept myself fully spread as we continued talking.

"God damn girl. That's the nicest pussy I have ever seen. It is downright beautiful. If we weren't in a restaurant I would eat you right here. Fucking A! Looks real good."

Hearing him say this turned me on so much more, that again, I almost came on the spot. I had never been so hot for anything as I was at that moment, for him to do anything he wanted with me. Of course it also helped that I could see that Raymond's cock was hard and that it was very large, hanging as far down his pant leg as it was.

"Raymond, thank you for the nice compliment. I will take a rain check on that."

"No wonder you drive guys wild. You are something else. Tell me what else you have been doing. How's your sex life now?"

I continued talking and told him about our uncle and about getting raped. I told him about Sophie and how I hated all guys.

At that he was thoughtful and finally said, "I hope that doesn't include me. I would never treat you badly. I think you know that already."

I said, "No, I always liked you. Look, I told you all my secrets, didn't I? That means I trust you. If you told mom and dad what I told you, they would throw me out and never speak to me again, that is if dad didn't beat me to death first."

He surprised me when he said, "Mom knows a lot more about you than you think. She told me that you are really crazy. And get this, here's the kicker. She said you are just like she used to be when she was your age. So she understands you and I understand you also. You aren't crazy, you are just really wild. You are expressing yourself, your individuality and separating yourself from everyone else. Really, I can totally relate to that."

I was really pleased that he actually understood me for what I was. At this point I knew we were going to be really close in the future. We talked for hours, until the restaurant closed and we finally had to leave. We were on such a positive swing that I didn't want to lose the momentum and go home to a bummer situation. I asked Raymond, "Can I stay with you tonight. I just can't handle the parents anymore. They are such a downer."

"Sure. Hop in."

As I sat in the middle of the seat, I admired Ray's physique and babbled continuously on about even more of the crazy stuff I had been doing, trying not to get too enamored with Raymond. But I was pretty turned on, if my babbling was any indication of how overwhelmed I was by him. As we pulled into his driveway he looked at me as if to say, "Shut up, you talk too much."

I was nervous like a little girl on a first date as we walked up the stairs into his apartment. But I couldn't understand why I was so nervous. Only later did I reflect that, it was because I was totally awed and turned on by him. He was so strong and virile and confident like our father and uncle, yet he was understanding and gentle. I wondered if this was how my Mom saw my father. By now I was so turned on by my brother, that I knew I would let him do anything he wanted to me.

I definitely wanted to fuck my hot brother and make gentle love with him for hours. But I couldn't understand my desires at the time. His smile told me that he saw how quiet I was and thought that was a good sign, that it showed I was affected by his strong presence. I guess it must have turned him on to see me like this. But he didn't show any visible emotion at all.

When we walked into his apartment, I remembered all our innocent times together as we were growing up and suddenly felt very embarrassed that I had shamelessly shown my brother my naked pussy in the restaurant. For the first time in my life I was actually shy and felt like apologizing. What was happening to me? I was really getting affected by my brother. No guy had ever done this to me before, but I sure was awed by Raymond now. This was certainly a new experience for me. I really liked Raymond, but he was my brother. Was I getting confused, or what?

It took a few stiff drinks for me to mellow out and become myself again. Finally we started laughing together and having a good time. He seemed to really chug down the drinks himself. I thought he was steeling himself for something big. Sure enough, he suddenly kicked my hormones into overdrive, when he just up and said, "Kia, I meant it when I said I wanted to eat your beautiful pussy. I would like nothing better in all the world, than to lick your aromatic juices and nibble your tender clitoris and send you into the next universe in an orgasmic frenzy. What do you say? For old times sake. Come on sis, pretty please? Let me at your snatch."

I didn't think that it made much sense to say, 'for old times sake,' but I was too overwhelmed with my own thoughts of what I wanted to do with Raymond, to think clearly. I just meekly squeaked, "Ok, I would like that."

Shit, was I falling in love with my brother? I was definitely in lust with him and definitely loved his big hard cock, which was stretched down the side of his leg bulging his pants magnificently. I don't know if he realized it or not, but I was total putty in his hands.

My head was spinning and I was greatly aroused. I wanted him so badly that I was stunned and couldn't think at all clearly. I just sat there waiting for him to make a move. If I had known what a hustler he was and how experienced he was with the ladies, I would have been even a lot more excited. He was expert and had me totally under his spell, but didn't move at all for some time. This was part of his technique, to torment me and make me crazy with desire for him.

Then Raymond said softly, "Sweet sis, lets see that incredible pussy of yours again. I long to lick your tender pussy lips and taste your sweet essence. Show me your tasty little cunt! How I long to devour you and bring you the greatest pleasures."

I was simply and utterly incapable of doing or saying anything coherent when he said this. I was dazed as I melted into a pool of sexual desire, yet somehow managed to open my legs wide in an offering of my sexual vortex to my big brother. As I leaned back my dripping pussy was fully exposed to his gaze. I got the greatest rush of my life as I fully revealed the core of my sexual essence once again to my big brother. My body was actually shaking in anticipation of his tongue, I so much longed for his intimate touch there. Crazy horny I was. And if he didn't touch me soon I would be really crazy.

Raymond just kept staring at my naked pussy for the longest time, smiling so sweetly. I could only imagine what he thought and was going to do to me. He took his sweet time, driving me wild with desire as I waited to be ravished by him. The suspense of waiting increased the intensity of the moment infinitely and I found myself shivering again with my sexual arousal.

I knew it would be fantastic, but could hardly tolerate it. I shuddered and started to tremble even more in anticipation, as I had a small orgasm just thinking about him furiously licking my pussy. He certainly knew how to turn me on. The anticipation and uncertainty drove me wild.

Finally he lowered his body slowly onto mine, clasping my burning cunt, joining us together intimately with his mouth. I arched my body and pushed my sizzling pussy mound into his lips and tongue strongly, my burning lust throbbing its appeal for gratification.

He licked me so expertly, that I was soaring in ecstasy and lost track of everything, except the incredible pleasure pulsating throughout my body. My glowing pussy became the center of my whole existence, as it throbbed with unbridled pleasure and eagerly waited for more of my brother's skilled tongue. I soon found that my brother was most expert. And he surely didn't hold back his expertise from my throbbing clitoris, but worked it like a master craftsman.

I don't know how many multiple orgasms I experienced, but I hadn't previously experienced this much wonderful pleasure from sex with a male. It was totally amazing and I vowed to dedicate a lot of time to my brother. I knew we would soon be fucking each other's brains out.

If his going down on me was any indication, I knew he would be a great fuck also. I was ready for anything he wanted to do with me and looked forward to it. After I had many amazing orgasms by his skilled tongue, he surprised me again by expertly fucking me very gently. I had been ready for and expected a hard pounding from my brother, but found his gentleness an even greater turn on. I was to find that it was always a surprise with my brother, for sometimes he pounded the hell out of me and other times he was extremely gentle. He was an amazing lover, skillful and unpredictable, but always satisfying.

Soon I was fast asleep, not waking up until late in the morning. As I slowly woke up, I felt fantastic and so satisfied from our lively sex sessions the night before. Kissing my way down Raymond's sleeping body I soon had his long cock deep in my throat, as I licked and sucked him with all the skill at my command.

I knew Raymond was very different from all the men I had met in my life and would always be on my men's good list. Right now he was the only one on it. As I shuffled Raymond's spongy cock around in my throat with my tongue, waking him up, I thought of Sophie's equally succulent cunt and wondered which I liked better. I thought it was a difficult choice and one I wasn't going to make anytime soon. Maybe she would like a good hard cock deep inside her for a change. Now, that would make an interesting threesome. I knew I just had to try to arrange it.

Part 2 Coming soon.

12