All Comments on 'Wild Threeway by the Pool'

by mjbu27

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 6 years ago
Very Nice

Liked your story. Wish I were your neighbor!

robertlrobertlover 6 years ago
Hot story!

Sounds like a very fun time. Well done! BTW, ignore the anonymous turds, maybe they're just jealous

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5*'s

Just to piss of that loser who posts negative things on every wife sharing story. We all know he's got a tiny peepee and lost his wife to a real man.

jwittjrjwittjrover 6 years ago
Good Story

Don't give the anon haters comments any weight. If they can't put their name on it then they are not worthy reviews. The story is what it is a quick threesome romp no cuck holding even there was if you don't like it don't read it. Good job on writing this story look forward to other stories you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 STARS

Good story,

I love these wife sharing stories. The good ones I showed to my wife Debbie and she always asks me is this what you have in mind. lol Sometimes we act them out and other times we don't But all in all they enhance our sex lives. Being married 27 years and still going strong.

Good job on writing the story were looking forward to the next chapter.

BTW don't listen to these anonymous losers they criticize every story because they have no stories to tell of their own living in their mother's basements with their blowup dolls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You can't share a wife.

A real wife is a real woman, with dignity and self respect. Any female that would allow her so-called husband to pawn her out as a fuck toy so he can watch and whack his peepee is not a real woman. Hopefully she will stop being used as a stupid prop for some wimps sexual dysfunction and go find herself an actual Man for a partner and lover.

But don't let maturity or reality stop you from writing your cartoon fantasies. You are pathetic, and your self-doubt and low self esteem are well deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He watched his wife cum with others !

Great subject. Fresh story writting. Enjoyed women's perspective. This made the story . Most stories are very much in a predictable pattern and that makes them boring, keep writting.Thanks

jshsalvjshsalvover 6 years ago
5 for me

Was a good read. Would enjoy a continuation in some form since your input about the swingers clubs and such. Good to hear from the wife's perspective too. Not always the case, however being a man, I enjoy reading stories that are done that way. Keep up the good work, and as far as the anons go, pay them no mind, that's the reason they are anon to begin with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous