All Comments on 'Wilderness Paradise Pt. 04'

by u06la14b

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fucking incredible!

I need part 5. Your story gets better and better but I voice the other reader's sentiment: keep Luke and Rachael together! Easily 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
uh

how does this other guy think rachel is his destiny? luke and rachel together and luke gets there before anything happens to kayla?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You pompous tool!

This story was truly painful to read. If you're so desperate to show off your vocabulary, go play a game of Scrabble - with Dennis Miller. Don't think I'll ever complain about poor editing or grammar again.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 12 years ago
Wow

What a story.

To Anonymous:

The big guy says it's destiny to be with Rachel because that's what people do when they're smitten.

And to Anonymous:

This writer is indeed a tool for showing you what a well written story is. You just can't recognise it.

And finally, to Anonymous:

I agree. This has to be one of the top stories I've ever read here. The Brother/sister incest is one of my favourite themes and this author has managed to hitch a believable story onto a tale of adventure, danger, and discovery. Someday, in the distant future, I would hope that I could be so able and eloquent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Still enjoying it but I'm getting worried,

I like that your making tension on whether or not Rachael and Luke stay together so I just wanted to say keep them together! And hopefully not something where he shares her, because I like to think of this as a romance story between them, so I think it's good that you're keeping it ambiguous but I hope you don't ruin it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

You, sir, are truly writing a great story. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
keep it going

this is an outstanding story keep up the good work!

pguild01pguild01over 12 years ago
You Are a Pro

Your writing is the best I've ever read. Please post the next installment soon.

dbroseleydbroseleyover 12 years ago

We need the next part of this story, you have everyone attention on this now. We need to know the outcome. So please continue to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Waiting for the rest.

This is a gripping tale and I've enjoyed reading it. But it's unfair to post a suspense story until you can post all of it. I've stayed up to 2am to find out how it ends, only to discover that I could have gone to bed on time. I hope you'll finish it soon. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bummer

This part ruined it all for me. I don't like the direction I think you're heading towards. I was hoping you would keep Rachel and Luke together, but appearantly you're not. So I'm out, and won't be following this any further. To bad, cause you had a good story going before you switched love for lust.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Outstanding

Fucking outstanding! Need I say more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story

I wonder if this is based on a real relationship! It's spellbinding. I love the sister-brother sex. It's done so well and makes me miss my sister. Please keep writing and thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Great so far. Except for the Susan becoming Sarah mishap.

MadBrownMadBrownabout 8 years ago
Interest waning as is the thesaurus

Ho hum

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thesaurus abuse...

How to wreck a story in two moves...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too many flashbacks and when did Susan change to sarah?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous