Wildest Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just met you yesterday." She sighed as I came to her, and took her hands in mine.

"I can leave if you want me to." I sighed as she moved closer to pressing her breast into me.

"Don't leave." She whispered as I wrapped my arms around her body and held her there for the time. She sighed as I caressed her back slowly and gently. She arms came around my back and pulled me closer to her as our eyes met. She brought her lips to mine and stopped just before touching. The surge of passion shot through me as I felt her lightly kiss my lips. Pulling back she opened her eyes to show that she had felt it also. I pressed my lips to hers in one fast movement. She kissed back forcefully as our bodies strained to get closer. My hands explored her body as her hands worked feverishly to pull her clothes away. Her shirt fell to the floor as I pushed her body against the mixing board. Taking her in my arms I sat her upon the board and moaned as she pulled her lips from mine long enough to pull my shirt over my head. My hands touched her bare skin and she let out a low moan pulling me back in for another long and wet kiss. Her tongue explored my mouth as I worked on the button of her jeans. Leaning her back on the board my hand hit the play button for the feedback and her voice filled the booth. The song fit the moment as I pulled away from her to pull her jeans away. I took the in sight of her laying there in nothing but black lace and felt myself grow wet as I stared at her body. She reached out for me to come to her as I covered her body with mine.

"Make love to me."She whispered as I caressed her face with my hand and kissed her gently as my hand moved from her face and down her body. Touching her wet flesh she took in a deep breath as I found her throbbing clit. My fingers rubbed at her as she sighed with every touch. Her eyes came to mine and stared into me. I forgot who she was in that moment, she was no longer the queen of country, but the woman who wanted me as badly as I wanted her. My lips trailed along her jaw line, down her neck, and my finger pulled away the lace to reveal her nipples taught and ready to be touched. She cried out in pleasure as I pulled one in my mouth and sucked upon it gently. My tongue licked at the very tip of her nipple as she brought her hands to my head and held me there. I sucked, licked and kissed at her nipple until she pulled my head away. As I rose to my feet she sighed in protest but as my lips came to her stomach she arched her back in one swift movement allowing me to pull the lace thong from her body. I went to my knees as the sight of her wet cunt drove me mad with desire. Slowly she spread her legs welcoming me in. I kissed the mound covering her clit that begged to be touched. "God forgive me, please forgive me." She cried as I ran my tongue along her slit. My mouth engulfed her pussy as her body twisted and turned at my touch. Her clit pulsated as I sucked it into my mouth. "Shea..oh..." She sighed out as I pushed my fingers deep inside her. Her cunt squeezed my fingers as I pushed deeper inside her body. My tongue worked her clit in circles as she moaned and sighed with every move. She lashed her body back and forth working my fingers faster and deeper as I felt her orgasm coming hard and fast. "Yes!!" She screamed as the feel of her cum covering my fingers turned me on more then anything. I pulled my fingers away and slowly worked her clit until she laid almost lifeless upon the mixing board. Exhausted I laid upon the floor as my body yearned to touch her again.

She came to her feet and smiled down at me as I smiled back at her. She straddled my lap and laid upon my body. Even through my jeans I felt the heat coming from her cunt. She brought her burning blue eyes to mine and kissed me again as I felt her hands come to mine. She held my hands down as she kissed me forcefully. Raising my hips she moaned as her clit brushed against the denim of my jeans. Forcing my hands free I pushed them down to touch her wet cunt again.

"Fuck me." She whispered in my ear as I pushed my finger into her cunt. I thrust with my hips and wrist. Never in my life had I wanted to be a man so badly as I did at that very moment. Without hesitating she forced her hand in between my jeans and skin and pushed her fingers deep inside me. She fucked my cunt as I ravaged hers with every finger I could. Her lips forced another kiss as I my body caved to her fingers. The feeling of complete bliss swept through my body as I pushed deeper into her until she quickly sat up forcing me deeper as I felt my fingers getting covered again. "Yes, oh God yes." She screamed as she rocked her body against my finger until she fell upon my body panting and moaning. The feeling of her inside me and me inside her was one that I will never forget. I caressed her back as I felt her drifting off to sleep. As her slowed breathing swept across my skin I closed my eyes thinking only of her.

I awoke to the sound of the phone ringing, and shot up quickly. "What the..." I mumbled as I searched the room for any sign of what had just happened. I was in my own bedroom 900 miles away from Nashville. My mind raced as I scrambled for the phone. "Hello." I stammered out answering the phone.

"Hi, I'm trying to get a hold of Shea King." The man on the phone said as I felt my head spinning.

"This is her, who's this?" I asked as I pushed the empty bottle of tequila from the bed and sat up trying to figure out what exactly was going on.

"This is Jerry Dalton. I work with someone who is interested in having you play on her next album."

"Dolly Parton." I gasped as I stopped everything I was doing.

"That would be right, you two have a few mutual friends and she likes your sound and would like you to join her in the studio." He continued.I stopped and thought to myself could it be, was it all a dream? A vision of things yet to come?

"Ms. King?" He questioned as I pulled my attention back to the here and now.

"Tell, Ms. Parton, I would love to join her in the studio."

12