Will and Marnie Explore . . . Ch.01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You make it sound like I should feel guilty if I don't let her."

"Not at all. I'm sure that most husbands would say No. That's what tradition says they should say. Most wives would say No to their husbands too, but they haven't had the experience that I have had. It's brightened up our marriage since Will went wandering and I'm willing to bet that it will brighten up yours and Marnie's too if she broadens her experience a little."

"What you are saying would be broadening her experience more than just a little," I replied. "Maybe it's about time we should call it a night. I need to do a lot of thinking about this and I need to talk with Marnie.

"Look, I'm grateful you told me about all this." I continued. "It would have been really crook if Marnie had been stewing over the things you talked about and didn't feel that she could tell me about it."

"But you will consider it?" Vanessa raised an eyebrow.

"Let me talk with Marnie. We'll see where it goes after that."

With that, we said good night and I made my way home.

12